priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Spoiler news is spoiling all the fun or excitement! according to precap RK is confessing his love but most of us are not excited becoz all of us know abt the ans of love test by madhu. if not for spoilers, we all wd have been super excited thinking this is going to be love confession. by leaking all imp news aren't they spoiling the fun!

if not for spoilers, whole forum wd have been buzzing abt the precap. now we all are ready for tragic end to test.

sometimes cvs do surprise us but isn't that too late.

tv news segments and articles shd give teasers but not everything. makers shd make sure that ppl wait for d episode!

many episodes were leaked and lost some of its dramatic element. eg. RK's death segment, sudden marriage, madhu's engagement fiasco... i cd go on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Priya,
i agree,they should ban all spoilers and only give teasers,open ended questions-keep the audience guessing.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I think more then Madhu RK wants to test himself . I think the outcome will be different from what we all think . 
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nlm4

Priya,

i agree,they should ban all spoilers and only give teasers,open ended questions-keep the audience guessing.

YES its right we loose our interest they can't change their trac on ur request so early they should not give complete information about upcoming track phir show daknay ka fida kia hay.😡
-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think spoilers that we got abt confession has spoiled much...Even without watching that spoilers & after watching today's epi anyone can assume that he's testing Madhu's love...We got spoilers for Balllu's entry, new entry as well...but we r clueless abt future story...Its completely unpredictable & I like that thing abt the show...😳WE don't even know what will happen after love test confession
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

I think more then Madhu RK wants to test himself . I think the outcome will be different from what we all think . 

I am desperately hoping that is the case...🤔
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think CV's will have some twist we never expected, they are always planning things differently. maybe this confession will lead to something totally different. we have no idea, gotta wait and watch. hope the CV's don't disappoint us. and i agree that they gives us all these hints but they always do something different in the sense of where the story is leading, so i like that about the show, it keeps us interested. 
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope the prediction in the spoiler articles turns out to b UNTRUE ...
hope Madhu pass the Love Test of RK...
i cannot see RK again heart broken 💔
Eternal_Stud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree wth u. Bcz of spoilers we already knew dat whts goin 2 happen. So no excitement 4 Rishbala confession.
zulyian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
all the best madhubala and rk