Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Vsoujanya

Goldie

Vsoujanya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
i think CV's will have some twist we never expected, they are always planning things differently. maybe this confession will lead to something totally different. we have no idea, gotta wait and watch. hope the CV's don't disappoint us. and i agree that they gives us all these hints but they always do something different in the sense of where the story is leading, so i like that about the show, it keeps us interested. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachandsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "spoilers spoil! (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
I hope the prediction in the spoiler articles turns out to b UNTRUE ...
hope Madhu pass the Love Test of RK...
i cannot see RK again heart broken Broken Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand

Sanna14

IF-Stunnerz

Sanna14

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I agree wth u. Bcz of spoilers we already knew dat whts goin 2 happen. So no excitement 4 Rishbala confession.

priyachand

zulyian

Goldie

zulyian

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
all the best madhubala and rk

priyachand

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.