Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

priyachand

IF-Rockerz

priyachand

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Spoiler news is spoiling all the fun or excitement! according to precap RK is confessing his love but most of us are not excited becoz all of us know abt the ans of love test by madhu. if not for spoilers, we all wd have been super excited thinking this is going to be love confession. by leaking all imp news aren't they spoiling the fun!

if not for spoilers, whole forum wd have been buzzing abt the precap. now we all are ready for tragic end to test.

sometimes cvs do surprise us but isn't that too late.

tv news segments and articles shd give teasers but not everything. makers shd make sure that ppl wait for d episode!

many episodes were leaked and lost some of its dramatic element. eg. RK's death segment, sudden marriage, madhu's engagement fiasco... i cd go on.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

chitchanSiMi81coasta_70pnars-Dimple-VsoujanyastressreliefzulyianNeutral_Mona--Pooja--nlm4ForeverForU-optimist-Angel-33abhaylovepiaHiddlestoned-SmexyGhost--brokensoul-maria090suk19Neelambari..sita11manesha76Heartless_FreakSanna14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "spoilers spoil!" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stressrelief

Goldie

stressrelief

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
agree

nlm4

IF-Dazzler

nlm4

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Priya,
i agree,they should ban all spoilers and only give teasers,open ended questions-keep the audience guessing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand

manesha76

IF-Stunnerz

manesha76

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged

I think more then Madhu RK wants to test himself . I think the outcome will be different from what we all think . 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarszulyianVsoujanya--Pooja--Blue_ScrubspriyachandAngel-33manidmaria090

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nlm4

Priya,
i agree,they should ban all spoilers and only give teasers,open ended questions-keep the audience guessing.
YES its right we loose our interest they can't change their trac on ur request so early they should not give complete information about upcoming track phir show daknay ka fida kia hay.Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyachand

-optimist-

IF-Rockerz

-optimist-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
I don't think spoilers that we got abt confession has spoiled much...Even without watching that spoilers & after watching today's epi anyone can assume that he's testing Madhu's love...We got spoilers for Balllu's entry, new entry as well...but we r clueless abt future story...Its completely unpredictable & I like that thing abt the show...EmbarrassedWE don't even know what will happen after love test confessionOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vsoujanyapriyachand-Hoor-sita11

--Pooja--

IF-Dazzler

--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

I think more then Madhu RK wants to test himself . I think the outcome will be different from what we all think . 

I am desperately hoping that is the case...Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pnarssita11

Angel-33

IF-Rockerz

Angel-33

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
agree

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.