Kunal-vikram-seema (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

SM1234

SM1234

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
me too loved the scene .. had a good laugh after a looong time .Hope to see more such scenes in the coming weeks ...

Edited by SM1234 - 12 December 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal-vikram-seema (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
oh is viks back n nice scene, then ravs didn't enter still nice,hope she takes her own time LOL

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Vidhi, that was the best scene of today's episode for me. It reminded me  of all the scenes from last Nov-Dec, during Raveena's wedding. 

in Those days Kunal used to be called Akadoo, and Khadosh and Vicky used to get scared of Kunal just like he did today.

Was missing Vik so much and glad that he back. Vicku is so funny and hilarious. Seema-Viku scenes are always a treat to watchDay Dreaming. I

Was also missing Chopra house atmosphere so much. I am glad now we will get to see it on regular basisDancing

Rajash

shweta_r

IF-Stunnerz

shweta_r

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Me too very happy to have vikram back in the show... His bindas attitude and comic sense brings many light moments...LOL

Was missing him... without him Parichay had become very serious Clown

Rajash

parichayan

IF-Sizzlerz

parichayan

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
me too loved that scene n i must say that vikram is the other usb of the showClap after kunal n seema,too good yaar,i wonder how kunal resist his anger  in front of vikram while they were shooting they may also burst out laughingROFL at his performance. i think along with kids vikram may also help siddhi to get back his love n family may be at some point of time

Post Reply New Post

Go to top