vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello.. Wonderfull epi...n wonderfull moments ... I m so so happy that vikram is back... N vikram-kunal scene amazing..kunal saying thank u n vikram was so much fearing from kunal..n then seema-vikram scene...talking abt kunal n pressure...too good.. N then kunal came both stopped ... I was clapping n lauging hard...loved it man N during decorations viks u were too good...love u man... Give us such more moments to cherish...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved those scenes Vidhi.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†From here on I'm sure kids n Vicky will lighten up the otherwise serious atmosphere at Chopras.

Kunal-Vicky scene reminded me of their scenes at the time of Anand's marriage n Kunal's "home alone'๐Ÿคฃ scenes when everyone went to Ujjain.Couldnt stop laughing.๐Ÿ˜†

Seema was laughing at Vicky but she herself sat down out of fear of Kunal though she wanted to help CA with those balloons๐Ÿ˜†

-apoorvas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me too loved the trio's scene..Viks back with his hilarious dialogues
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yaa partner..i jsut loved taht scene to d core
haaye...d way Kc said Thnx to Viku in his akdoo style..n tehn my Viku's convo n one liners๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Seema-Viku convo...was outstanding
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just loved d pressure cooker waala dialogue
Rajash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yup some really awesome scenes today๐Ÿ‘ after a long๐Ÿ˜ณ
the trio rocked ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sinchana1485 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I jus loved toadys epsd. Today Vikram was the highlight of the show. Vikram k kuch funny lines Tension k pressure cooker, Mughal k zamane k darwaze.. It was mind blowing. I cmpltly enjoyed kunal seema n vikram scene.Edited by Sinchana1485 - 11 years ago
Sinchana1485 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I jus loved toadys epsd. Today Vikram was the highlight of the show. Vikram k kuch funny lines Tension k pressure cooker, Mughal k zamane k darwaze.. It was mind blowing. I cmpltly enjoyed kunal seema n vikram scene.Edited by Sinchana1485 - 11 years ago
SM1234 thumbnail
me too loved the scene .. had a good laugh after a looong time .Hope to see more such scenes in the coming weeks ... Edited by SM1234 - 11 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
oh is viks back n nice scene, then ravs didn't enter still nice,hope she takes her own time ๐Ÿ˜†