26-12

REDUX 2612 - Jantar Mantar!! #3 (Page 70)

Post Reply New Post

Page 70 of 71

archie_79

IF-Dazzler

archie_79

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pals13

Ok Ladies...me leaving...catch u all in new Redux...till then...take the caresHug

Bye Pals & Jude Hug

Me too starting for home. Catch u all later

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REDUX 2612 - Jantar Mantar!! #3 (Page 70)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

samanthana

IF-Dazzler

samanthana

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonshine

Hello,

Since Tanths will be busy with WU, I will be opening REDUX for the today and tomorrow. Believe me... it is the same... Tanths will be here with her analysis and will lead the discussions... so cheers!! And Thank you, ladies, in advance...

12/12/12

What an episode! Breathless!

I AM PROUD OF YOU

Rathore is talking to his superior. He tells his superior that the train blast and Motilal murder cases are linked. They had met a stone wall because they were investigating both separately. Naturally, he is asked how he came to that conclusion. I am impressed, the explanation he gives made sense. One of the suspects in 26/11/08 Mumbai attacks was Motilal. When Malik had come to India in 2007, he had stayed at Motilal's guesthouse. Motilal is known to function as a local contact for several terrorist outfits. And if the train blast was indeed a distraction technique, then all the cases are linked. Rathore requests that he be allowed to investigate all of them and is granted leave to do so. Yes, Rathore, we are proud of you!

Next comes one of our favourite characters... Rinky, the bindaas girl. She was fantastic. I laughed my head off! At the same time, she displayed a lot of traits... her greedy delight while she handled the stolen goods. Her exasperation when Nani called her for the munh-dikhayi... her practicality when she said she wasn't married yet. Her ability to tolerate and suffer irritations... but only upto a point. She is not heartless, by any means... she has a certain amount of respect and almost fondness towards Nani. She also has an innate ability to think on her feet and find insane, unorthodox and at the same time effective solutions to tricky problems... It was funny and insightful... there was a lot in there if you look carefully enough. But yes, I have a funny feeling, Rinky is in love with the idea of a home and hearth... not Mastaana. She is easily distracted by money. How entertaining it would be... if she ditched poor Mastaana and paired up with Jeddah.

Chikni chameli... oh dear! The idea was good and Rinky darling nailed it! But it was a trifle long...a little shorter and I would have liked it just as well. as for the old ladies... OMG... they were a laugh!

Rashmi, not bad! She is growing up. She is taking up the mantle... taking up the responsibilities... and Malti is proud of her. Malti also expresses her doubts regarding Ritika. Rashmi tells Malti about the almost divorce. Poor Malti, this news threatens to topple her on top of everything else she had to endure lately... but it serves to allay her suspicions regarding Ritika for the time being.

Another one who has grown up is Bittu... he insists on doing his bit... the little man does all he can to help. What a beautiful scene that was. The little scrap got ready all by himself and takes such pride in himself... and all his ladies around him and yes... they were proud of him.

Bittu notices Ritika sitting in Dadaji's chair and asks her about it... Ritika gets up immediately, only to trip up again when she sits in Rakesh's chair... small things, but how long before they all add up?

Next comes up the best part of the episode... Rathore's investigation... my! It blew my mind. I was sitting all breathless and couldn't take my eyes off the screen... now, that's what I would like a show to be. Rathore enters Motilal's shop. They check his computer...and interviews the employees. He is interviewing the employee who carried the necklace out of Motilal's private room.

1.       The CCTV tapes of the day of murder has been removed. The employee doesn't know what happened.

2.       But he is able to tell Rathore that a number of people had been to see Motilal on the fateful day.

a.       A woman wearing sunglasses, and who had her face half covered with a dupatta.

b.      A man named Mastaana, who was seen talking to a girl (Rinky) outside. Mastaana had also stolen money from the shop. Mastaana was employed by Motilal on the day he was murdered.

c.       A man... who looked Indian, but carried a British Passport. He went on to describe Shantanu as a decent looking man, but who looked tensed and harried.

Rathore is on track... Mastaana, Rinky, Shahana... Shantanu and his British passport... computer... missing CCTV footage. Boy! I am proud of you...

Rathore calls up the immigration office and asks to list up all men of Indian origin with a British Passport who entered the country in the past one month. He grabs the shop assistant and sets out to track the man.

Unfortunately, the security guard alerts Shahana...

Shahana is with her baby. A mother, loving, careful, concerned... she looks out for every need of Ayesha's. She is also a considerate employer. She gives her maid off to get her grandchild immunized... the very next moment, she gets a call... and she is loading her gun!!! Unfortunately, in this instance... my principles forbid me from saying... "I am proud of you!"

Lovely update Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

amimus

Goldie

amimus

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by amimus

Good Afternoon all. Sorry havent been chatting from a long time.
So the new drooler is Jadda but then I prefer Rathore more.

Ami,

A big Big Box of Jalebio for ur choice.. Did I tell you, U are my sun, moon and star !! well, YOU ARE !!

No Probs re.. ab aajao
Thanks Tants . I love Jalebis especially after it wa smade famous by our Arnav Bitwa.

samanthana

IF-Dazzler

samanthana

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged

Hi Judes...have u started watching the show???

Hi pallo,

Finally Finished catching all the episodes till date today..  how about you

samanthana

IF-Dazzler

samanthana

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Ok Ladies...me leaving...catch u all in new Redux...till then...take the caresHug

Bye Pals & Jude Hug

Me too starting for home. Catch u all later

Hello Hi hi bye bye shilpa

--sumana13--

IF-Rockerz

--sumana13--

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Sharing the thoughts that come to my mind as I watch the episode...2612...13th Dec..

The worker in the shop jJignesh bhai claims to have seen the face of the British passport holder Shantanu...and can identify him...Rathore takes him to Immigration office...
The security at the shop informs Shahana...abt this ...
Shahana leaves home with a loaded gun...leaving her baby alone...after giving instructions to her maid on the way...
Jeddah is called by Shahana...to keep an eye on the operation at immigration office...and generally be around...Angry

Rashmi busy with her bros provident fund papers submission...
f Ritika offers help...with money...Bhaabhi refuses...Angry
They talk of Rasmi not being ble to trust anyone else after being ditched by her fianc ...nishant...
Bitty...told the story of Shiveji...how he killed a traitor...
Bittu... Wanted to meet Rathore ...to ask him to take revenge from Nishant as he has given dhokha to his dear bua Rashmi...

In the car Shahana..readies a poison jab...
Rathore gets caught in traffic...decides to walk it...
Sha spots Ra...covers her face...and starts stalking him...Shocked
Shahana jabs Jignesh with poison jab...
Jignesh falls...Ouch
Sha runs...Ra runs after her in hot persuit...Angry
She shoots him...Ouch
She coolly walks away...Angry
Ra falls to the ground...staring after her..Cry

News of raat horse getting shot in the news...seen by bittu...
Bittu n Rashmi come to HOsp to see him ...

Cute rash.deep moments...they care for each other ...is evident...
Shahana reaches HOsp and finds her daughter...doc reassures her...baby is Ok...
Ans as luck would have it..Rathore is in the next room...
bittu gives her toffee...in all his innocence...tells her abt the bullet injury of Rathore in next room...
Mastaana...Shahana.conv...he accidentally reveals the girl is a bar dancer...OOPS!!!...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 13 December 2012 at 9:14am

-sylph-

IF-Sizzlerz

-sylph-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Hmm im clueless about whats this and which forum is this.Confused

Sathu jaan just wanted to jump into any link given by you and had a huge smile on my face hen i saw ur PM's.. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

Hmm im clueless about whats this and which forum is this.Confused

Sathu jaan just wanted to jump into any link given by you and had a huge smile on my face hen i saw ur PM's.. Hug

Divzzyy Ki Bachi , Hug

HUgs and only Lil bit of love  woh bhi spoon main cos of ur disappearing act !Angry

will send u the link to the show.. dekhne ke baad decide kar but  watch it fully, don't hsut it  within  few seconds ..samjhi Big smile

Great To have u here ..esp  jsut when love track is starting

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.