26-12

REDUX 2612 - Jantar Mantar!! #3 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 71

Zoyafan

IF-Dazzler

Zoyafan

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by slmu

GM ladies Hug

Appu, Sumana, Animus, Koel beautifully written..

Sathya - polio drops to terrorism.. kya dimaag hai aapka.. fab stuff..

I liked the episode with the bindaas Rinki, the Bhargav family getting slowly back on track, Rathore showing a great deal of purpose and the multiple personalities of Sahana - caring mother one second, ruthless terrorist next.

GM Shanti !! Hug

Thank You !!

More than terrorist, Shahana comes across as  a Hurting lady , She is Mom first and terrorist next...   remember she only leaves the house AFTER  she ascertains that the  Bai  has come to protect her precious Baby ...will her Motherhood prove to be Achilles heels ??

Ditto !!!!

She is a terrorist by chance and not by choice...she is in denial abt this...I am sure...this will boomerang...2612 mission will be failure and it will be Shahana who will either have a "conscience awakening moment" either due to child or she will get a whiff of the Sheikh/Jidda...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

slmutanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REDUX 2612 - Jantar Mantar!! #3 (Page 7)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by clarissajohn

GM all just came to say hi

was missing u all

howdy all

Hi Shami

Zoyafantanthya

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Why is the fake Ritika still staying at the Bhargav's? She could easily make the excuse of Suchi and leave... wouldn't it be simpler and keep her out of the police dragnet when it extends?

it has been two days since she came na ... there is still 13th day ceremony  to attend too

Ah ok... that makes sense 

Zoyafantanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

GM ladies Hug

I liked the episode with the bindaas Rinki, the Bhargav family getting slowly back on track, Rathore showing a great deal of purpose and the multiple personalities of Sahana - caring mother one second, ruthless terrorist next.

GM Shanti !! Hug

Thank You !!

More than terrorist, Shahana comes across as  a Hurting lady , She is Mom first and terrorist next...   remember she only leaves the house AFTER  she ascertains that the  Bai  has come to protect her precious Baby ...will her Motherhood prove to be Achilles heels ??

Ah, that is the question isn't it?? What if the child is ill exactly when the plan is to be put into action Big smile

Will she kill the baby just like she killed John ...Suppose what if Jadda uses the baby as  a pawn ??

No I don't think she will be able to kill the baby... Jadda will at some point I think.. he wants to learn the entire plot and the location of the bombs after all..

What will impel him to  expose himself  and take that big a risk ??  jadda so far does not exist  in police radar or in organization scanner ... and he is  not a man who will hurriedly expose himself ..  he waited for an opportune moment to strike at mallik   and did not indulge in  his revenge immedietly.. So there  should be something big for him to expose himself na

Zoyafanslmu

clarissajohn

IF-Sizzlerz

clarissajohn

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

was missing u all

howdy all

Heyy Shammi Big smile
Hey sathu jaan hugs

Still not able to watch it but im trying

Im happy that you guys are liking it so it will be a good series.Big smile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanslmutanthya

clarissajohn

IF-Sizzlerz

clarissajohn

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

was missing u all

howdy all

Hi Shami
Hey shanthi my soul sister hugs  Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Zoyafanslmutanthya

Zoyafan

IF-Dazzler

Zoyafan

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pals13

Hello Reduxians!!!!Hug

What an apt 12.12.12 episode ...I loved "Connect the dots"Big smile

Hats off to the regulars of 1st pageClapClapClap

@ Blue ...isska matlab u did not read any of us Evil Smile

Hiyya Pallo Hug

Sathu...aap mujhpe shaq karne lagi...Cry

mujhe aapka polio wala para bahut achha laga...u always take out something which we dont even bother much about ...
appu ka i am proud moments, and also the way she stopped short when it came to Shahana
Sumana ke pointers, highlighted the key events

mujhe laga tha...mujhe apni safai nahi deni paregi(like someone in some other show Wink)

*Shahana's Stern voice* Iss Mission main sab par shaq karna padta hai, Mallick bhi karte they aur hum bhi !! Evil Smile

Thanks Bey !!

So ur thoughts  about the episode and  Should ritika get caught so fast

me thinks...it will be Mastana...who will be caught first...Ritika has some more ropes...

cuz His name was revealed y'day ??

what will Mastana do then ??

Somehow...everything has to be merged so that Rathore and Shahana(unknowingly) will together foil the plan of 2612...and turn the table on the real terrorist gang...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

slmu

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

GM ladies Hug

GM Shanti !! Hug

Thank You !!

Ditto !!!!

She is a terrorist by chance and not by choice...she is in denial abt this...I am sure...this will boomerang...2612 mission will be failure and it will be Shahana who will either have a "conscience awakening moment" either due to child or she will get a whiff of the Sheikh/Jidda...

No Pallo, She is terrorist by choice , She chose this Mission herself, she was not forced into it ... But how long will her resolve last ??  How long can the  embers of her grieivng hurt feed the flames of hatred ??  what happens when it is snapped ..  what will happen when she realizes that  if somebody was responsible for her  Husband's death then SHE is responsible for Rashmi's  bro n Father's death ...

Zoyafanslmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.