26-12

REDUX 2612 - Jantar Mantar!! #3 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 71

sucker4Luvstory

Goldie

sucker4Luvstory

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Oddly enuff..Y'day it was not the return to normality in Bharagava's residence nor the  quick and pulsating investigation  that left a mark on me... it was rather that one min  scene of Polio drops  which  the maid wants to give to her  child and which Shahana  hainoculated her daughter with that had an impact !!..POLIO a deadly virus that can cause a debilitating  effect on an individual , cripple the  individual for life !!  yet  a drop of  a vaccine can prevent  and stop  the rampant  spread of this deadly virus ..Is not terror  and terrorist activity the same ? ...A deadly virus  which can cause havoc in the  body of society ,   A virus which appears rampant   but can be prevented  by timely intervention of an alert public , a vigilant and  hardworking  officers  and a  working unitedly  for the upliftment of society !!  ...  Should we be like Shahana who has safeguarded her child against  evil but does not mind if evil is let loose on someone's  children or should we be like that maid who not only   is safeguarding her own child but also expresses her concern regarding the welfare of another child .. Will not Society  turn positive when we stop seeing inward and look outwards and become all inclusive !! 

Clap Well Said Sathu..Especially, the lines coloured..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "REDUX 2612 - Jantar Mantar!! #3 (Page 4)" in 26-12 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedha84

Originally posted by tanthya

GM SunshinesHug

Yet to read the updates
Fast paced Epi,Randeep is on track,lets see whos gonna win this race to Immigration office randeep ya shahna

Thanks for the pic Bey

bhattt , we are only Sunshines and not Suns  !! Angry

Bet , Bet, Bet..Shahana will win !!  Cool

Why do u wanna be a HOT Fireball  sun instead of a warm,soothing sunshine/sun rays
yep sahana will win leaving a Big clue to randeep to reach the bottom of the Problem nd cement his doubts that the blast,motilals death nd maliks arrival is linked nd not a coincidence.

Cuz  I AM HAWWT !!  and I do give out light and sustain Life..bhoolgayi , Sunshinewaa AngryAngryAngry

or leaving him in a cul desac with no further clues but  with only Mastana  for help ..

So what say..will Masatan turn traitor  to protect Rinki or will he play  informer ??

Sathu as appu said i want rinky to dump Mastana for jadda nd to take revenge Mastana should turn a informer to randeep.Evil Smile

Poor Jadda .. will  become Bar tender  or bouncer from the dreaded terrorist that he is , if he falls for  Rinki LOL

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejuvijay

Oddly enuff..Y'day it was not the return to normality in Bharagava's residence nor the  quick and pulsating investigation  that left a mark on me... it was rather that one min  scene of Polio drops  which  the maid wants to give to her  child and which Shahana  hainoculated her daughter with that had an impact !!..POLIO a deadly virus that can cause a debilitating  effect on an individual , cripple the  individual for life !!  yet  a drop of  a vaccine can prevent  and stop  the rampant  spread of this deadly virus ..Is not terror  and terrorist activity the same ? ...A deadly virus  which can cause havoc in the  body of society ,   A virus which appears rampant   but can be prevented  by timely intervention of an alert public , a vigilant and  hardworking  officers  and a  working unitedly  for the upliftment of society !!  ...  Should we be like Shahana who has safeguarded her child against  evil but does not mind if evil is let loose on someone's  children or should we be like that maid who not only   is safeguarding her own child but also expresses her concern regarding the welfare of another child .. Will not Society  turn positive when we stop seeing inward and look outwards and become all inclusive !! 

Clap Well Said Sathu..Especially, the lines coloured..

Hi Teju,

Happy to see you here, hun

Thank you, recently My mind is just turning to the fact how  selfish we have become

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

nivedha84

IF-Dazzler

nivedha84

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

GM SunshinesHug

Yet to read the updates
Fast paced Epi,Randeep is on track,lets see whos gonna win this race to Immigration office randeep ya shahna

Thanks for the pic Bey

Why do u wanna be a HOT Fireball  sun instead of a warm,soothing sunshine/sun rays
yep sahana will win leaving a Big clue to randeep to reach the bottom of the Problem nd cement his doubts that the blast,motilals death nd maliks arrival is linked nd not a coincidence.

Cuz  I AM HAWWT !!  and I do give out light and sustain Life..bhoolgayi , Sunshinewaa AngryAngryAngry

or leaving him in a cul desac with no further clues but  with only Mastana  for help ..

So what say..will Masatan turn traitor  to protect Rinki or will he play  informer ??

Sathu as appu said i want rinky to dump Mastana for jadda nd to take revenge Mastana should turn a informer to randeep.Evil Smile

Poor Jadda .. will  become Bar tender  or bouncer from the dreaded terrorist that he is , if he falls for  Rinki LOL
dont u know
Pyaar Andha Hota hai
pyar ke liye kuch bhi karega salaWinkLOL

anjani-paglitanthya

amimus

Goldie

amimus

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Good morning Girls. How are we today
Updated my post on PG 1

anjani-paglitanthya

anjani-pagli

IF-Rockerz

anjani-pagli

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
hola gals.. moi came to give u all darshan of purple fontwa.. me still dnt watch this serialwa

slmutanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

GM SunshinesHug

Yet to read the updates

Thanks for the pic Bey

dont u know
Pyaar Andha Hota hai
pyar ke liye kuch bhi karega salaWinkLOL

Hamare Jadda Hai, usske paas back up vision aur  X-ray vision bhi hai Wink

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjani-pagli

hola gals.. moi came to give u all darshan of purple fontwa.. me still dnt watch this serialwa

darshan Milgayi, ab prashad kab milega , yaara Big smile

anjani-paglislmu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

26-12 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.