Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: slmu

No I don't think she will be able to kill the baby... Jadda will at some point I think.. he wants to learn the entire plot and the location of the bombs after all..

What will impel him to  expose himself  and take that big a risk ??  jadda so far does not exist  in police radar or in organization scanner ... and he is  not a man who will hurriedly expose himself ..  he waited for an opportune moment to strike at mallik   and did not indulge in  his revenge immedietly.. So there  should be something big for him to expose himself na

clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Heyy Shammi πŸ˜ƒ

Hey sathu jaan hugs

Still not able to watch it but im trying

Im happy that you guys are liking it so it will be a good series.πŸ˜ƒ 
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey shanthi my soul sister hugs  πŸ˜ƒ
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

cuz His name was revealed y'day ??

what will Mastana do then ??

Somehow...everything has to be merged so that Rathore and Shahana(unknowingly) will together foil the plan of 2612...and turn the table on the real terrorist gang...
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

Ditto !!!!

She is a terrorist by chance and not by choice...she is in denial abt this...I am sure...this will boomerang...2612 mission will be failure and it will be Shahana who will either have a "conscience awakening moment" either due to child or she will get a whiff of the Sheikh/Jidda...

No Pallo, She is terrorist by choice , She chose this Mission herself, she was not forced into it ... But how long will her resolve last ??  How long can the  embers of her grieivng hurt feed the flames of hatred ??  what happens when it is snapped ..  what will happen when she realizes that  if somebody was responsible for her  Husband's death then SHE is responsible for Rashmi's  bro n Father's death ...
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What will impel him to  expose himself  and take that big a risk ??  jadda so far does not exist  in police radar or in organization scanner ... and he is  not a man who will hurriedly expose himself ..  he waited for an opportune moment to strike at mallik   and did not indulge in  his revenge immedietly.. So there  should be something big for him to expose himself na

Rinki, I would say at the moment... and also, his boss, Sheik, seems to be quite impatient. So maybe he will reach a point when he will have necklace thanks to Rinki and does not realize that it does not have the detonator and think he can move into the open?
Peace67 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pals13

Hi Shami, Shanthi πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Pals..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

Hey sathu jaan hugs

Still not able to watch it but im trying

Im happy that you guys are liking it so it will be a good series.πŸ˜ƒ 

Try ur level best, Shammi .. it is  not ur regular kind of show .. quite refreshing  !!

Just hoping that the series  remains short ... they shud not drag it😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Rinki, I would say at the moment... and also, his boss, Sheik, seems to be quite impatient. So maybe he will reach a point when he will have necklace thanks to Rinki and does not realize that it does not have the detonator and think he can move into the open?

Ofc, That is a distinct possibility ..once the  fake pendednt comes into his hand , He does nt need to pretend anymore and can show his true colors ...This may also be the turning point for Shahana..
Peace67 thumbnail

Try ur level best, Shammi .. it is  not ur regular kind of show .. quite refreshing  !!

Just hoping that the series  remains short ... they shud not drag it😊

They can't possibly drag it can they? I mean, once Rashmi and Rathore fall in love, nothing else remains except the plan being foiled.