FIR WU 11.12.12-FIR team@EsselWorld

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibmeem275

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FIR WU 11.12.12-FIR team@EsselWorld" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU, jassie_17.

I think this might be the longest running story in FIR - think there have already been about 4-5 eps on this and it's still going.

And I have enjoyed all the recent stories hugely. FIR is back in it's groove truly. And everyone is shining here.

The best funny scenes for me in this ep - CC while suspending Gopi, deliberately bending down to talk to microchip in his stomach. Pathan getting his "interest" on the loan by "sooto-fying" Gopi, Gulgule suddenly directing everybody what to do when they are raiding the place (it's doubly funny cos CC slaps him and then asks for everybody to do the same exact things that GG had been asking for!), the "poori poori hoti hai or roti roti hoti hai" monologue by GG, the appearance of Gopi when Billu and GG are missing him, BP pleading for CC not to pick up the phone as it may be a bomb, Billu and GG's happiness on going to Mumbai's Esselworld, Gopi's appearance at the right moment.

Just LOLed almost throughout the episode.

Edited by dhinga1 - 14 December 2012 at 11:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the WU.

Yep Dinesh ji, one of the longest running cases so far. Wink

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
So true...I was so thrilled as so much hilarious scenes were taking place on the day i've got to update...Hehe,and i just couldn't stop laughing at their excitement for the EsselWorld and Gulgule's poori and samosa anecdotes!!!!Truly marvelous writing of dialogues for them both...

One of the best shows ever that i've caught!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.