Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MOHINI26

MOHINI26

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Hd is turning into a saas bahu saga.
Kutumbh was wrong today she should have stopped savita.
i don't wrong ishan and seher as savita is playing her game perfectly that she's turning the play.
Rishi should have said s'thing instead of keeping mum as he also wants to re-marry.

Do you want it to turn into a saas bahu saga mean Savita wil have more screen space also?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkang-Sandy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hd is turning into a saas bahu saga" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
no i do not want hd to turn in sasbahu saga

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_me_not

sumitbigfan

Goldie

sumitbigfan

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Never coz then the essence of hd will be gone...

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MOHINI26

i don't wrong ishan and seher as savita is playing her game perfectly that she's turning the play.
Rishi should have said s'thing instead of keeping mum as he also wants to re-marry.

Do you want it to turn into a saas bahu saga mean Savita wil have more screen space also?
Agree with you on the text in italics...Kutumbh and Rishi disappointed me today. They should have stood up for the kids when they were in need. Munna's blunder is understandable as he is not aware of Savita's truth yet. Her evil plan is working.

And to your question my answer is a big NO. I want HD to be as it used to be before. 

Edited by indianfighter - 12 December 2012 at 2:49pm

Walden

IF-Dazzler

Walden

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianfighter

Agree with you on the text in italics...Kutumbh and Rishi disappointed me today. They should have stood up for the kids when they were in need. Munna's blunder is understandable as he is not aware of Savita's truth yet. Her evil plan is working.

And to your question my answer is a big NO. I want HD to be as it used to be before. 

Only 1 character in this show is allowed to do anything "admirable" (do I need to name this character?)- the rest are all dumbos who wait and wait for the highness (and maybe her daughter now too) to come and save the day. 

So why bother criticizing these characters again and again and again when we all know that they will always remain incapable and weak - this is the basic premise of the show! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luminos3adinats07

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Walden

Only 1 character in this show is allowed to do anything "admirable" (do I need to name this character?)- the rest are all dumbos who wait and wait for the highness (and maybe her daughter now too) to come and save the day. 

So why bother criticizing these characters again and again and again when we all know that they will always remain incapable and weak - this is the basic premise of the show! 
Well, a change is always welcome. There is no rule or guideline saying that these characters have to remain static in their ways. I was being fair in my criticism. In the end, I think keeping low expectations is the key to enjoy these kind of serials. 

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

HI Sandeep.  You have high hopes for HD . You want HD " as used to be?"   Till today i had same hope .I am very  disappointed  with Mom Kutumbs character. She calles Rishi beta and let's her new, one day old  bahu insults him as Jamat?  What apen to old fashion respect for JAMAT?
 Kutumb  does  not defend her grand children. On other occasion she has very sharp toung. Rishi was defending kids  till Savita  started to taunt him  and every one else kept  quit . Savita was running her mouth like , there is no tomorrow,OMG this  new villain .!!!
    Every  HD character is highly disappointing .

Edited by Heema22 - 12 December 2012 at 7:29pm

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I think that some SBS drama is required before Indira enters the SN.

So, HD is not completely SBS drama, we have to wait until zara/paksitanwali enters SN.

So friends till then chill and enjoy HD.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nutan7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.