Asian Shows

Your Fav Korean Drama Actor/Actress

.Daksha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Who is your favourite korean drama actress and actress?

I personally love Kim Hyun Joong and Yoon Eun Hye

Do reply whom do you like/love the most? Mention one actor and one actress

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
My favorite actress is Shin Min Ah and hmm.. it's a bit hard for the actor ๐Ÿ˜› Jo Jung Suk, I suppose. Cha Tae Hyun is also my favorite but I haven't seen any of his dramas :$ 
.Daksha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jahnvi-

My favorite actress is Shin Min Ah and hmm.. it's a bit hard for the actor ๐Ÿ˜› Jo Jung Suk, I suppose. Cha Tae Hyun is also my favorite but I haven't seen any of his dramas :$ 

I loved Jo Jung Suk in King 2 Hearts๐Ÿค—.
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Daksha.

I loved Jo Jung Suk in King 2 Hearts๐Ÿค—.

OMG, me too ๐Ÿค— I cried so hard at the end though T_T I loved Si Kyung x Jae Shin Couple too :$
.Daksha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Jahnvi-

OMG, me too ๐Ÿค— I cried so hard at the end though T_T I loved Si Kyung x Jae Shin Couple too :$

I really really wanted that he should not die... but  T_T what to say... I just loved the garden scene between the couple...๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
^^I know, right? I was like NOOO, he can NOT die D: The scene itself was so heartbreaking. I hate when the writing team tricks you into believing the character is going to live and BAM, the next moment, he/she dies T_T That garden scene was so beautiful. 
firangi92 thumbnail
Ooh! Favourite? But there are just so many! I love Kim Hyun Joong, too! Oh, and Jang Geuk Suk! I loved his hair in Sarangbi (Love Rain). But then there's also No Min Woo, he starred as Lee Tae Ik in Full House Take 2, which just ended this Thursday! But my favourite would definitely be Song Joong Ki, though! He just recently did the show, The Innocent Man. The guy has brilliant facial expressions, and his eyes. Oh gosh, his eyes! They're so...pretty.

I don't know about favourite actress, though. I'd like to say Moon Chae Won, but I might be clinging too hard to the whole Innocent Man pairing. I really like Park Si Yeon and Yoona, too! I don't know who my favourite would be. I like all of them.

He dies?! I wanted to watch King 2 Hearts, but he DIES? I don't know if I'll be able to withstand such an ending. Aaah, well.
dramaland thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
there are so many of them: lee min ho, lee seung ki, park shin hye, jang geun suk, and a lot more๐Ÿ˜Š
.Daksha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxdevilishxx

Ooh! Favourite? But there are just so many! I love Kim Hyun Joong, too! Oh, and Jang Geuk Suk! I loved his hair in Sarangbi (Love Rain). But then there's also No Min Woo, he starred as Lee Tae Ik in Full House Take 2, which just ended this Thursday! But my favourite would definitely be Song Joong Ki, though! He just recently did the show, The Innocent Man. The guy has brilliant facial expressions, and his eyes. Oh gosh, his eyes! They're so...pretty.

I don't know about favourite actress, though. I'd like to say Moon Chae Won, but I might be clinging too hard to the whole Innocent Man pairing. I really like Park Si Yeon and Yoona, too! I don't know who my favourite would be. I like all of them.

He dies?! I wanted to watch King 2 Hearts, but he DIES? I don't know if I'll be able to withstand such an ending. Aaah, we ll.

In the King 2 hearts, that actor is side actor the protagonists don't die...
Do watch. It is a beautiful series ๐Ÿ˜Š
gal.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I like many Actors like Lee min ho,KIm bum,kim joon,jang geun suk,lee jun ki n Actress only Kim so eun๐Ÿ˜ƒ