Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

.Daksha.

Goldie

.Daksha.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Who is your favourite korean drama actress and actress?

I personally love Kim Hyun Joong and Yoon Eun Hye

Do reply whom do you like/love the most? Mention one actor and one actress

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthi09tutu982-sanika-poo_jnajialuv88EphemeraHashiBoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Fav Korean Drama Actor/Actress" in Asian Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
My favorite actress is Shin Min Ah and hmm.. it's a bit hard for the actor Tongue Jo Jung Suk, I suppose. Cha Tae Hyun is also my favorite but I haven't seen any of his dramas :$ 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Daksha.MayurnASYA-sanika-

.Daksha.

Goldie

.Daksha.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jahnvi-

My favorite actress is Shin Min Ah and hmm.. it's a bit hard for the actor Tongue Jo Jung Suk, I suppose. Cha Tae Hyun is also my favorite but I haven't seen any of his dramas :$ 
I loved Jo Jung Suk in King 2 HeartsHug.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tutu982-Jahnvi-

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Daksha.

OMG, me too Hug I cried so hard at the end though T_T I loved Si Kyung x Jae Shin Couple too :$

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Daksha.

.Daksha.

Goldie

.Daksha.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Daksha.

OMG, me too Hug I cried so hard at the end though T_T I loved Si Kyung x Jae Shin Couple too :$
I really really wanted that he should not die... but  T_T what to say... I just loved the garden scene between the couple...Embarrassed

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
^^I know, right? I was like NOOO, he can NOT die D: The scene itself was so heartbreaking. I hate when the writing team tricks you into believing the character is going to live and BAM, the next moment, he/she dies T_T That garden scene was so beautiful. 

.Daksha.

xxdevilishxx

xxdevilishxx

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Ooh! Favourite? But there are just so many! I love Kim Hyun Joong, too! Oh, and Jang Geuk Suk! I loved his hair in Sarangbi (Love Rain). But then there's also No Min Woo, he starred as Lee Tae Ik in Full House Take 2, which just ended this Thursday! But my favourite would definitely be Song Joong Ki, though! He just recently did the show, The Innocent Man. The guy has brilliant facial expressions, and his eyes. Oh gosh, his eyes! They're so...pretty.

I don't know about favourite actress, though. I'd like to say Moon Chae Won, but I might be clinging too hard to the whole Innocent Man pairing. I really like Park Si Yeon and Yoona, too! I don't know who my favourite would be. I like all of them.

He dies?! I wanted to watch King 2 Hearts, but he DIES? I don't know if I'll be able to withstand such an ending. Aaah, well.

.Daksha.

dramaland

Groupbie

dramaland

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
there are so many of them: lee min ho, lee seung ki, park shin hye, jang geun suk, and a lot moreSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poorani_1.Daksha.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top