Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I am totally disagree with this phrase that madhu wants her family to be settle first
tell me guys is she giving money to her family?
is she  doing job for her family or helping her family by herself?
is paddy  taking help to madhu or interested to take help with madhu
is trisna is jobless or not doing work we knows that she is doing work in film?
is malik paralize we knows that malik is now alright so don't want help?
so madhu reason to sattle her family is totally wrong
she married rk for malik now malik is alright paddy did not take any help from rk or madhu for her personal use, she has no rashan when malik was in hospital but neither madhu nor paddy interested to take help with rk
when madhu was doing job in parlor trisna was job less or not doing any work so madhu take care for her family, now trisna is doing film its means she is much more earning than madhu parlor job its fact than how madhu can say that she want to settle her family
SO STUPID IDEA BY CVS.Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Onupriyaswra.saxena1mangaloreChaudhrytm-Rimsha-sizzlesfantesySanna14Heartless_Freak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MADHU WANTS HER FAMILY TO BE SETTLE" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jigyasa28

IF-Dazzler

jigyasa28

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
I do feel the same totally agree with u infact rk is influenced by dips this idea of cvs is also ridiculous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Onupriya

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jigyasa28

I do feel the same totally agree with u infact rk is influenced by dips this idea of cvs is also ridiculous
yes he said several time i trust on my wify now where is his trust jhota kahi kaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jigyasa28RuthlessQueen

swra.saxena

swra.saxena

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I totally agree with ur viewpoint!! cant understand how Cv's could think about this!!! Cry

Today the ending of the episode killed me all!!! Ouch How can RK simply believe Dips!!!!DeadAngry

CVs are so gone outta their mind n destroyed RK's character!!! 

For me its a sad bbye to the show!!! Cry

Edited by swra.saxena - 12 December 2012 at 9:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreabhaylovepia

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swra.saxena

I totally agree with ur viewpoint!! cant understand how Cv's could think about this!!! Cry

Today the ending of the episode killed me all!!! Ouch How can RK simply believe Dips!!!!DeadAngry

CVs are so gone outta their mind n destroyed RK's character!!! 

For me its a sad bbye to the show!!! Cry
me too so much worried about rk character they show him mind disorder personality. why he listen dips all bakwas.

swra.saxena

madhvi4gurti

IF-Dazzler

madhvi4gurti

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
guys dont get me wrong bt by this statement- Madhu wants her family to be settled- it meant that she wants to reunite her family!!!
since paddy is nt staying in mallik's house anymore..thats why she wants to clear all the problems in the maayka..thats it!!Smile

Sanna14

IF-Stunnerz

Sanna14

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Ya,i agree wth u. There must be some other strong reason behind Rishbala separation. Settling family doesnt seems realistic.

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhvi4gurti

guys dont get me wrong bt by this statement- Madhu wants her family to be settled- it meant that she wants to reunite her family!!!
since paddy is nt staying in mallik's house anymore..thats why she wants to clear all the problems in the maayka..thats it!!Smile
agar asa ho jayee to tumharay moo main gee shakar is say acha kia ho ga but madhu should clearly say to rk what she want but why article shows that rk think that dips is right if madhu cleared that what she want.Wink

madhvi4gurti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.