QH-WU 12th Dec -Power packed Punch !!

Posted: 11 years ago
Written Updt

Starts of with Razia's Vamp 12/12/12 promo and she says how she will get Rashid n Dilshad caught and it will be Asad who shall catch them red  handed and Najma tells Asad abt Dilshad going to c the play while he is searching for his CD and just then Razia calls up Asad and he cant figure out who it is but she tells him abt Dilshad heading out to watch a play and that to  keep a check and tab on the women of his hose else outsiders will have to do so and cuts the call leaving Asad feeling all weird

-Shireen n Razia at the play venue and Shireen is like why did u bring me here cud have gone for Aamirs new flick instead and razia says have got u here to open yr eyes and Shireen is like but my eyes are open ๐Ÿ˜† and Rashid n Dilshad standing on either side of a promotional board and they finally come face to face and Rashid thanks her for accepting his invite and Dilshad is like if I had known that u wud be here then wudnt have come and tries to leave when Rashid stops her by holding her hand and Shireen n Razia c this

-Razia starts off with  her Dilshad humiliation agenda while Dilshad tries to explain and Shireen is just standing n  crying and Dilshad decides to leave but Razia dusnt let her saying u cant leave after burning another ones house u gotta get some burns yrself and calls Dilshad Zalil Aurat when Rashid asks Razia to think before she speaks and Razia shuts him off by saying u being a SIL of such a respected family are holding another womans hand in public and both Rashid n Dilshad dont like this and Razia conts to humiliate both  Rashid n Dilshad and Dilshad says she is as clean and pure as her dua

Razia asking Shireen to say sumthing and she ends up asking Rashid why he did so and he says it isnt what u feel it is and Razia is like why asks Rashid ask Dilshad and just then Asad arrives there

-Razia tries to demean and Humiliate Dilshaad once again but Asad shuts her up saying what will and how can u question a lady like my mum who gave away her husband in khairaat to yr sister and that such gire hue low ppl like u can never get to understand a woman like my mom and Razia asks him to ask his mum then that what was she doing holding Rashids hand here in public

-Dilshad explains how she came to c the play and it was Zoya who had got her the ticket and Asad asks her not to give any  explanation to him and to these low class ppl and takes her hand and says lets go and while they are leaving Rashid apologizes to Dilshad abt the fiasco and Asad asks him to stay away from his mum

Asad n Dilshad are bk home and he tell her not to mention this to Najma and there Zo at home is comparing a tomato and Najma and calls them same to same

-Zo asks Dilshad abt the play and she makes an excuse that she started to have a headache so came bk and goes to rest and both Najma and Zo are worried for her even after Asad's reassurance and Zo says she knows what to do to cheer up Dilshad

-Asad comes to Dilshad's room and she tells him abt how she didnt know that Rashid was going to come there and Asad is like u dont need to give explanations and nor do u have to think abt that  useless woman's words and asks her to eat and Zo and Najma enter with a cake and tells how she shud cut the cake as she is best mum and host in the world

-And Dilshad cing Asad's expressions ๐Ÿ˜†says lets go out n cut the cake and they leave and Asad gets a call and is wondering where the presentation CD went

-Precap- The CD has been baked with the cake and Asad is wondering where it is while Zoya gets it while cutting the cake

kindly ignore the errors๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Thanks for the quick update!!
Thank for the written update :)

Bang on epi and Love ASAD:)
Thanks a lot Pooja. Great update.
thnk u:)

emotinal epi excet d hilarious ending wen zoya takes out d cd frm d cake๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
What I liked was how Razia had dug up that grave for Dilshad but its her own sister that has fallen into it 
Thankuuu for the WU <3 Asad was amazing today :*
Originally posted by -RD-

What I liked was how Razia had dug up that grave for Dilshad but its her own sister that has fallen into it
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thanks for the quick and detailed update ๐Ÿ˜Š
here comes a perfectly baked presentation..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
will zille-ilahi eat it??๐Ÿคฃ