Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What the hell..just what the hell is happening in HD? i mean ila ko ML hua hai kya?  few months back kudh ishaan zara ko bua bolata aaj kya hua😭.  I mean did not he believe zara as his bua, did not he take aashirwad from zara during munna bhai's wedding, did not he shout hitler didi ki jai, hitler didi ki jai  along with others..lekin achanakse aaj rishi se kehtahai "rishi bhayya agar aap ZARAJI ðŸ˜­ se shaadi karna chahta hai toh ek baar aap bi sochlijiye aur unko yeh sab boldijiye varna yeh sab indu ke saat bi hosaktahai"..does that mean even he is doubting on zara whether she is his bua or not.

Lagtahai ila is hell bent on to prove lahorewali as indira..itna jaada script change kaise karsaktihe ila.  i mean if at all she wanted to bring another hamshakal then why she introduced zara? why aahaten play in the bg for zashi & why the hell she played bnhh for zashi..is not this bg is a trade mark for inshi?  

From september to till now whatever she showed between zashi are meaningless now..if lahorewalihi indira hai toh why zara saw rishi when she closed her eyes? when zara was about to enter SN for the 1st time why rishi felt as if his shrimatiji is entering SN😕.  what was that dargah scene @ mumbai & delhi. so many symbolics they showed to prove zara as indira & now sabkuch ulta.

because of her sudden script change Rishi is at great fault.  His love is at stake.  SN log aise baat karrahehe as if rishi has done a great sin now

chotisi seher se leke savita tak sab ek hi line bolrahehe rishi ko aap bi sauteli maa laarahehe indu keliye😭

cheee😡 Zashi kahani ko istarah anth kyu derahihe ila bedi😡.   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
lol i have full faith on rishi but today did u see his sad face..what the hell yaar..what is his mistake tell me?  i am very upset with the way story is moving 
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Guys Rishi is the main lead ..how come he can be wrong?😕 his dhadkan,..his ILU ILU  for Zaraaji will  go to bhaar mai?😲😆..nahi nahi kabhi nahi...😆 do u think cvs will make him hero to 0? but hey u never know ..cvs can do everything ..

its like a   jahan se kahani shuru huyi thi wahaan aake rukegi..😆 or may be as usual a tight slap to zara ( if she is fake) same o formula by cvs..

Edited by kinara17 - 11 years ago
Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Agar hero zero bangaya toh kya HD ka trp 2+ rahegi??
nutan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjinikishan

What the hell..just what the hell is happening in HD? i mean ila ko ML hua hai kya?  few months back kudh ishaan zara ko bua bolata aaj kya hua😭.  I mean did not he believe zara as his bua, did not he take aashirwad from zara during munna bhai's wedding, did not he shout hitler didi ki jai, hitler didi ki jai  along with others..lekin achanakse aaj rishi se kehtahai "rishi bhayya agar aap ZARAJI ðŸ˜­ se shaadi karna chahta hai toh ek baar aap bi sochlijiye aur unko yeh sab boldijiye varna yeh sab indu ke saat bi hosaktahai"..does that mean even he is doubting on zara whether she is his bua or not.

Lagtahai ila is hell bent on to prove lahorewali as indira..itna jaada script change kaise karsaktihe ila.  i mean if at all she wanted to bring another hamshakal then why she introduced zara? why aahaten play in the bg for zashi & why the hell she played bnhh for zashi..is not this bg is a trade mark for inshi?  

From september to till now whatever she showed between zashi are meaningless now..if lahorewalihi indira hai toh why zara saw rishi when she closed her eyes? when zara was about to enter SN for the 1st time why rishi felt as if his shrimatiji is entering SN😕.  what was that dargah scene @ mumbai & delhi. so many symbolics they showed to prove zara as indira & now sabkuch ulta.

because of her sudden script change Rishi is at great fault.  His love is at stake.  SN log aise baat karrahehe as if rishi has done a great sin now

chotisi seher se leke savita tak sab ek hi line bolrahehe rishi ko aap bi sauteli maa laarahehe indu keliye😭

cheee😡 Zashi kahani ko istarah anth kyu derahihe ila bedi😡.   

are ranjuji kya hua appke viswasko? app bhi ishanki tarah rishike pyar par cvs par doubt le rahi ho. ni ranju don't do this.
be firm on snwali zara hi  indira hai. and lahorwali zara. it is just to create drama. myself is 100% sure lahor wali hi zara hai. bhale Indu surume use Indira aur apani Maa manle. bad me rishi and old zara together will prove that Mumbaiwali is Indira and rishi's love is correct.and lahorwali is zara. after all mumbaiwaliko hitlegiri dikhaneka chance to chahiye na! she will show it to grab Indu.maa beti ka amana sama tabhi hoga., if intialy they show lahorwali is indira.  
....Diya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agree wid u Rajniji... agar lahorwalihi Indira hai...n if ilaji is going to proove that than y she has introduce Zara's track????. y this sudden change in script????. aur jab lahorwali Sn mai aayegi tab bechari Zara ka kya hoga.????Edited by diya25 - 11 years ago
monekamalek thumbnail
  1. it's really sad to see that rishi main lead is treated by cvs n he is thought as chasing other woman,lndu disrespects him a lot,how can such an idea attract viewrs ðŸ˜¡,then hellbent on ending zashi😡
Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutan7

are ranjuji kya hua appke viswasko? app bhi ishanki tarah rishike pyar par cvs par doubt le rahi ho. ni ranju don't do this.
be firm on snwali zara hi  indira hai. and lahorwali zara. it is just to create drama. myself is 100% sure lahor wali hi zara hai. bhale Indu surume use Indira aur apani Maa manle. bad me rishi and old zara together will prove that Mumbaiwali is Indira and rishi's love is correct.and lahorwali is zara. after all mumbaiwaliko hitlegiri dikhaneka chance to chahiye na! she will show it to grab Indu.maa beti ka amana sama tabhi hoga., if intialy they show lahorwali is indira.  

nutanji where did i say i lost confidence or belief on rishi?? what i am telling is because of the sudden script change sab ka dialogues change hua hai..bechara RK akela rehgaya. what i cant tolerate is the way SN people are talking to rishi as if he has done a great mistake..what the hell😡. For 8 years he did not laugh or smile..now after the arrival of zara he again back to his original mood par dekiya kya horahahai..sabke sab bolrahahahi sauteli maa math la😡.  

I am just feeling sad for rishi's condition thats it..Agar rishi ke upar believe na karu toh aur kiske upar karu..I have full faith on my hero 
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: diya25

Agree wid u Rajniji... agar lahorwalihi Indira hai...n if ilaji is going to proove that than y she has introduce Zara's track????. y this sudden change in script????. aur jab lahorwali Sn mai aayegi tab bechari Zara ka kya hoga.????

@ bold is very common in indian soap industry...they dont care ..whatever they feel like they show ..what ever viewers want they never show..i guess the need to show twin as usual like other soap nowadays  thus they r bringing another lahore wali ya peshawar wali..😆
Zara ko kuch nahi hoga .aaram se se qubool hai kahe gi is nikaah mai Rishi ke saath..😆

Ranjinikishan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinara17

@ bold is very common in indian soap industry...they dont care ..whatever they feel like they show ..what ever viewers want they never show..i guess the need to show twin as usual like other soap nowadays  thus they r bringing another lahore wali ya peshawar wali..😆
Zara ko kuch nahi hoga .aaram se se qubool hai kahe gi is nikaah mai Rishi ke saath..😆

zara ko kya prob hosaktihai?? rishi ka haalat dekkar muje dukh horahihe yaar..bechara beti bi saat nahi derahihe aur SNwalone toh aaj uske saat aur sham ko kisi aur ke saat change hotehai.

the only option is zashi should run away😆