Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
What the hell..just what the hell is happening in HD? i mean ila ko ML hua hai kya?  few months back kudh ishaan zara ko bua bolata aaj kya huaCry.  I mean did not he believe zara as his bua, did not he take aashirwad from zara during munna bhai's wedding, did not he shout hitler didi ki jai, hitler didi ki jai  along with others..lekin achanakse aaj rishi se kehtahai "rishi bhayya agar aap ZARAJI Cry se shaadi karna chahta hai toh ek baar aap bi sochlijiye aur unko yeh sab boldijiye varna yeh sab indu ke saat bi hosaktahai"..does that mean even he is doubting on zara whether she is his bua or not.

Lagtahai ila is hell bent on to prove lahorewali as indira..itna jaada script change kaise karsaktihe ila.  i mean if at all she wanted to bring another hamshakal then why she introduced zara? why aahaten play in the bg for zashi & why the hell she played bnhh for zashi..is not this bg is a trade mark for inshi?  

From september to till now whatever she showed between zashi are meaningless now..if lahorewalihi indira hai toh why zara saw rishi when she closed her eyes? when zara was about to enter SN for the 1st time why rishi felt as if his shrimatiji is entering SNConfused.  what was that dargah scene @ mumbai & delhi. so many symbolics they showed to prove zara as indira & now sabkuch ulta.

because of her sudden script change Rishi is at great faultOuch.  His love is at stake.  SN log aise baat karrahehe as if rishi has done a great sin nowOuch

chotisi seher se leke savita tak sab ek hi line bolrahehe rishi ko aap bi sauteli maa laarahehe indu keliyeCry

cheeeAngry Zashi kahani ko istarah anth kyu derahihe ila bediAngry.   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratulamanEarnshaw--Divya--...fari...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aaj Inshaan bi" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
lol i have full faith on rishi but today did u see his sad face..what the hell yaar..what is his mistake tell me?  i am very upset with the way story is moving 

kinara17

IF-Sizzlerz

kinara17

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Guys Rishi is the main lead ..how come he can be wrong?Confused his dhadkan,..his ILU ILU  for Zaraaji will  go to bhaar mai?ShockedLOL..nahi nahi kabhi nahi...LOL do u think cvs will make him hero to 0? but hey u never know ..cvs can do everything ..

its like a   jahan se kahani shuru huyi thi wahaan aake rukegi..LOL or may be as usual a tight slap to zara ( if she is fake) same o formula by cvs..Wacko

Edited by kinara17 - 12 December 2012 at 9:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy---Divya--

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Agar hero zero bangaya toh kya HD ka trp 2+ rahegi??

nutan7

Goldie

nutan7

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

What the hell..just what the hell is happening in HD? i mean ila ko ML hua hai kya?  few months back kudh ishaan zara ko bua bolata aaj kya huaCry.  I mean did not he believe zara as his bua, did not he take aashirwad from zara during munna bhai's wedding, did not he shout hitler didi ki jai, hitler didi ki jai  along with others..lekin achanakse aaj rishi se kehtahai "rishi bhayya agar aap ZARAJI Cry se shaadi karna chahta hai toh ek baar aap bi sochlijiye aur unko yeh sab boldijiye varna yeh sab indu ke saat bi hosaktahai"..does that mean even he is doubting on zara whether she is his bua or not.

Lagtahai ila is hell bent on to prove lahorewali as indira..itna jaada script change kaise karsaktihe ila.  i mean if at all she wanted to bring another hamshakal then why she introduced zara? why aahaten play in the bg for zashi & why the hell she played bnhh for zashi..is not this bg is a trade mark for inshi?  

From september to till now whatever she showed between zashi are meaningless now..if lahorewalihi indira hai toh why zara saw rishi when she closed her eyes? when zara was about to enter SN for the 1st time why rishi felt as if his shrimatiji is entering SNConfused.  what was that dargah scene @ mumbai & delhi. so many symbolics they showed to prove zara as indira & now sabkuch ulta.

because of her sudden script change Rishi is at great faultOuch.  His love is at stake.  SN log aise baat karrahehe as if rishi has done a great sin nowOuch

chotisi seher se leke savita tak sab ek hi line bolrahehe rishi ko aap bi sauteli maa laarahehe indu keliyeCry

are ranjuji kya hua appke viswasko? app bhi ishanki tarah rishike pyar par cvs par doubt le rahi ho. ni ranju don't do this.
be firm on snwali zara hi  indira hai. and lahorwali zara. it is just to create drama. myself is 100% sure lahor wali hi zara hai. bhale Indu surume use Indira aur apani Maa manle. bad me rishi and old zara together will prove that Mumbaiwali is Indira and rishi's love is correct.and lahorwali is zara. after all mumbaiwaliko hitlegiri dikhaneka chance to chahiye na! she will show it to grab Indu.maa beti ka amana sama tabhi hoga., if intialy they show lahorwali is indira.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranjinikishankinara17

....Diya....

IF-Rockerz

....Diya....

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Agree wid u Rajniji... agar lahorwalihi Indira hai...n if ilaji is going to proove that than y she has introduce Zara's track????. y this sudden change in script????. aur jab lahorwali Sn mai aayegi tab bechari Zara ka kya hoga.????

Edited by diya25 - 12 December 2012 at 10:32am

monekamalek

Groupbie

monekamalek

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
  1. it's really sad to see that rishi main lead is treated by cvs n he is thought as chasing other woman,lndu disrespects him a lot,how can such an idea attract viewrs Angry,then hellbent on ending zashiAngry

Ranjinikishan

IF-Rockerz

Ranjinikishan

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nutan7

Originally posted by Ranjinikishan

are ranjuji kya hua appke viswasko? app bhi ishanki tarah rishike pyar par cvs par doubt le rahi ho. ni ranju don't do this.
be firm on snwali zara hi  indira hai. and lahorwali zara. it is just to create drama. myself is 100% sure lahor wali hi zara hai. bhale Indu surume use Indira aur apani Maa manle. bad me rishi and old zara together will prove that Mumbaiwali is Indira and rishi's love is correct.and lahorwali is zara. after all mumbaiwaliko hitlegiri dikhaneka chance to chahiye na! she will show it to grab Indu.maa beti ka amana sama tabhi hoga., if intialy they show lahorwali is indira.  

nutanji where did i say i lost confidence or belief on rishi?? what i am telling is because of the sudden script change sab ka dialogues change hua hai..bechara RK akela rehgayaOuch. what i cant tolerate is the way SN people are talking to rishi as if he has done a great mistake..what the hellAngry. For 8 years he did not laugh or smile..now after the arrival of zara he again back to his original mood par dekiya kya horahahai..sabke sab bolrahahahi sauteli maa math laAngryOuch.  

I am just feeling sad for rishi's condition thats it..Agar rishi ke upar believe na karu toh aur kiske upar karu..I have full faith on my hero 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.