Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Today's episode was...FANTASTIC (minus the Dipali part).

Fantastic?! But how? Oh I know you all are wondering how it could be so fantastic.

Well, I just keep seeing all these sad posts about Dipali...If you all want to be happy, stop with Dipali posts and talk about RK'S REALIZATION!

Yes! In today's episode he finally consciously realized he's in love, and that too with his four-phere biwi. 
And as mentioned by devikamd below, RK called her HIS Madhu..."meri Madhu" Day Dreaming

Aww how cute!

And on top of that, the way Madhu threatened Dipali for her husband. Wah, kya kamaal kah kaam kiya! Kudos to Madhu for that. Clap

Oh our Rishbala are madly in love with each other, and finally, months later, we'll be seeing the confession we were all waiting for, tomorrow! The precap looks promising. The way he says there's so many people in the world but he fell in love with her...WOW what a dialogue! Looking forward to tomorrow!!!

EDIT: P.S. We should also thank Dipali for actually making RK realize Madhu loves him and he loves her...She basically told him "Madhu loves you, and you've begun to love her as well". THANKS DIPALI! LOL

Well, there it is, me trying to cheer you all up even though I can't cheer myself up. ACTUALLY, I cheered myself up! How? Well you'll all see soon. :D

Edited by PrittB - 12 December 2012 at 9:23am

The following 70 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrkrazzy4ushanmanjuNatalli19sweetgirl_27SACHIKO123riyaanantparas99adi1986rbmystery93Karishma700skdroserijuridhipalluhegdenishsweetsbgscribeShima_ViviansurabibaublesstressreliefCheckmateIWinmadhvi4gurtiSanDhirFanaticDrashti13krithi12nlm4DoJinAbhayangelNav2010amrithas--Sarunholic--anjaliipkkndfairy_stardustSimple-GirlSagar21...Tanu...My_VivJaanKittuPratzzAgrata23.AbhIyalicious.manid-Cupcake-prc_fan1ninandForeverForUananya2000wadi..dollVina23ANJALI_SAMARIYA-Saheba-SaiSWhite_lilysuk19AmoureuxHansaTapori..NadiaZ..-brokensoul-punam2712kahkashansakinaDonnaHarvey-SmexyGhost-MoronsKiMallikaZara_92Nithiya95hifzaaleverne.DreamCatcher.Shedevil25--Udhay--Hdhd

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Today's episode was..." in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
asay confession ka kia karain jis kay foran bad may misunderstanding or doori ho jaye.Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nlm4Nav2010Neutral_Monaananya2000HiddlestonedSaiS

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

asay confession ka kia karain jis kay foran bad may misunderstanding or doori ho jaye.Cry

Unhappy Just trying to be happy about something...but you're right...I'm just trying to make people happy. I know it won't work but yeah. Unless I show a unique kind of TURN OH I GOT AN IDEA! :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_MonaNav2010--Sarunholic--HansaTaporiSaiS

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I love ur positivity..:)

So happy he realised he loves her...cant wait for tom...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSHansaTaporiHiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

I love ur positivity..:)

So happy he realised he loves her...cant wait for tom...

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

White_lily

IF-Sizzlerz

White_lily

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
And he said..."Meri Madhu..."Day Dreaming

Nice post...!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiSHiddlestoned

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

And he said..."Meri Madhu..."Day Dreaming

Nice post...!Smile

I LOVED that line!! It was so cute! I was like AWWW! I had to press stop on the video because it was too cute. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashti13KittuPratzzWhite_lilySaiS

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:18am | IP Logged
YES !!!! Finally ur most made me Smile

Thankyou sooo much for this post Big smile

And and yes ur right the precap Embarrassed

I can't wait to see how RK will confess to madhu and how madhu will reply ...

Edited by zara.92 - 12 December 2012 at 9:19am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Drashti13KittuPratzzSaiSHiddlestoned

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.