chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi friends,

that last episode was grt with that passionate hug. and the way armaan and jassi felt for each other. i still cant get out of my mind that hug.

i m wondering what more is left in story now as some ppl say the story is goin to go on for another year. nandu knows jessica is jassi sooner or later armaan wud also know and with press conference scheduled every one wud know the truth that jassi was innocent and mallika wud be in police custody but right now mallika is tryin to frame jessica for jassi's murder which might jst turn out to be her biggest mistake.

what next after this? there doesnt seem to be more left now for it to continue for another year unless T&D create more twist in kahani now.

i m guessing all the above is goin to happen and the end wud show jassi marrying armaan and all saying jassi jaisi koi nahin and all wud live happily ever after. but it all seems too much predictable isnt it.

any one got any ideas or comments  pls do tell thanks byee

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to IF likejassi! 😊

Yes, I hope they end it soon too...but you never know what Tekta and Dekta have in mind..Let's hope for the best. 😊
kdokka thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to IF, I hope  T & D end JJKN soon and gracefully instead of dragging it and turning it into a kekta type nightmare.
mahn786ch thumbnail
Yeah I agree they are stretching it too much!
Rumi thumbnail
 may be they will show Armaan and Jassi's married life as was in the sequel of BLF, called Eco Moda!!!😃
peaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdokka

Welcome to IF, I hope  T & D end JJKN soon and gracefully instead of dragging it and turning it into a kekta type nightmare.

Kdokka..... gracefully???, hon it's too late for that. T&D has gone beyond that!

Gracefully is totally out of the question. 

Jessica has been framed for Jassi's murder cause her parents, grandma, Armaan, Malika, Aryan, and bunch of her closest co-workers can't pick up on the most obvious hints that Jessica is Jassi.

and top it all of Hema Malini is coming in as Jassi's lawyer and Armaan is kissing hands instead of working! 😕

I used to laugh about but nowI don't have the words.... can't get over it!

You're just nice and putting it in a form of an understatement.😃

vasamv thumbnail

Why not bring Big B in as an angry old man  threatening all with dire consequences if they frame Jessica for murder? His entry would end all this non-sense in a minute.Big B can do it as a charitable deed.No fees except the gratitude of harrassed and harried viewers.

kdokka thumbnail
Originally posted by: peaches

Kdokka..... gracefully???, hon it's too late for that. T&D has gone beyond that!

Gracefully is totally out of the question. 

Jessica has been framed for Jassi's murder cause her parents, grandma, Armaan, Malika, Aryan, and bunch of her closest co-workers can't pick up on the most obvious hints that Jessica is Jassi.

and top it all of Hema Malini is coming in as Jassi's lawyer and Armaan is kissing hands instead of working! 😕

I used to laugh about but nowI don't have the words.... can't get over it!

You're just nice and putting it in a form of an understatement.😃

Peaches, I am laughing for the past three minutes on reading your post. True, gracefully is totally out of the picture. Anyways, JJKN is very, very close to being a kekta type nightmare.

kdokka thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasamv

Why not bring Big B in as an angry old man  threatening all with dire consequences if they frame Jessica for murder? His entry would end all this non-sense in a minute.Big B can do it as a charitable deed.No fees except the gratitude of harrassed and harried viewers.

True, vasamv. Jab Dream Girl hai to Don kyon nahi ????

mahn786ch thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdokka

True!!!