Celebrity Fan Clubs

||Ankita-Barun FC|| !SaVan! A Couple Real On Reel (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 126

Ahlem

IF-Rockerz

Ahlem

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraPari

aww she looks beautiful. are nirmrit and agam getting married ? i will have to watch that
Yes Sara..Nimrit & Agam are Married...

Edited by Ahlem - 16 December 2012 at 4:06am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Ankita-Barun FC|| !SaVan! A Couple Real On Reel (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxRiaKapoorxx

xxRiaKapoorxx

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!!

Congrats on the new thread!! As I have always said, all of our dedication and love for SaVan, AB, BHPH is going to go on forever, and you guys here in the thread are keeping us alive and active!! Thanks so much for all of this.

I unfortunately dont really get a chance to participate much, because I never have time to come here on IF. But as I have also said before, I am always here in spirit!! I always read, watch VMs, and just love everything you all post in this thread, and appreciate all of your updates on Ankita and Barun, ... and of course all of the memories of SaVan you guys post with the caps and VMs,.. LOVE them all!!!

Congrats again guys, ClapStar... this will last forever. As always, I am waiting to see Ankita and Barun together again, somewhere, somehow. It will happen for sure. All of us love them so much. Our love will reach them, and they will have no choice but to come together Wink LOL 

Thanks, Love you all!!

-Ria

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_lovektms--Saina--Ahlemash91pinky_blueskies

IPK-Sarun-Arshi

IPK-Sarun-Arshi

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Sorry 4 interferring in b/w but I just saw this thread n must say banner looked awesome. I 4 once was unable 2 believe my eyes that it was Barun in all the steamy pics..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pal_lovektms--Saina--Ahlempinky_blueskiesriti4u

riti4u

IF-Sizzlerz

riti4u

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Hey friends just started watching BHPH scenes from the link shared...Cant believe this is same barun whom i saw as ASR..shravan is so different and even barun looks so different and cute as shravan... really enjoyin shravan ..I like ankita also..I have seen her in many shows...SaVan is cute...my first reaction of watching couple of scenes ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktms--Saina--ash91pinky_blueskies

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
I love Shravan . I became fan of BArun after the watching the first week of BHPH.

ktmsAhlempinky_blueskiesriti4u

ktms

Goldie

ktms

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IPK-Sarun-Arshi

Sorry 4 interferring in b/w but I just saw this thread n must say banner looked awesome. I 4 once was unable 2 believe my eyes that it was Barun in all the steamy pics..

Welcome to AB FC Tongue You have to watch BHPH for more steamy barunWink

Infofan--Saina--Ahlempinky_blueskies

ktms

Goldie

ktms

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Hey friends just started watching BHPH scenes from the link shared...Cant believe this is same barun whom i saw as ASR..shravan is so different and even barun looks so different and cute as shravan... really enjoyin shravan ..I like ankita also..I have seen her in many shows...SaVan is cute...my first reaction of watching couple of scenes ...

Glad to read your initial reaction.More surprise in store for you from barun as shravan.You will love it.BHPH is ankita's first show as lead.Keep sharing your thoughts.Happy Watching!!

Edited by ktms - 16 December 2012 at 1:53pm

ash91Ahlemriti4upinky_blueskies

--Saina--

IF-Rockerz

--Saina--

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Oh Yay Congrats all for another amazing FC of SaVan .

Jhanvi - you made a mindblowing thread Clap, i totally loved it and this line cracked  me up so much

Sanchi darling, Shravan badnaam hua, tere liye"

ROFLROFL

Sara - The VM made by you from the dialogues of JTHJ is out of this world...superb Clap

ktmsAhlemash91pinky_blueskies

Post Reply New Post

Go to top