Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Family or Love ? - Is my post that boring?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
A very tough decision for a girl to make...as we all know RK is going to ask her to leave everything and come with him...but she will reply she will not leave her family and want to settle everything...

This line as a heart broken man he will doubt that...but i am sure in the end RK will understand madhu sooner or later...it may take time for him...

This realization will come if madhu leave him and show him that she is always for love and not for fame...at this point i want ballu entry who will attack madhu...this will make RK realise his mistake...now this bond will be stronger than anything...

As per the RK's POV...he never believed what deepali said...but due to his past heartbreak made him to think like that... he is always strong out side but very very delicate inside...he easily gets hurt and this weakness deeps used...i will not blame him as he has undergone so much in his life and he is afraid to take love - which hurt him always , in his life...

on the other hand madhu she is correct in her POV because after so much tamasha by trishna when she was keep on saying it is all your fault all your fault...this made madhu very weak and she wants everyone to be happy...the guilt took over her...this time she is going to face this exam by RK...which is very tough for her to decide...

I am loving the way CVs are taking the show...Gripping each epi... we need to be patient...because every epi cannot be full of love and happiness...otherwise they can end the show...if we want our fav serial to stay long we need to enjoy each and every epi...and i am sure this separation will create a very strong bond which cannot be broken by any...

OMG i wrote so much...thanks for patiently reading my post...i tried to be positive in all aspects...thought of not making any post today as am sick...but i want to increase the activity of the forum...

so who wants to increase the activity and turn this blue to pink...

love you all...

Edited by bubblygal1711 - 12 December 2012 at 9:11am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sensuellatchoudhuryNatalli19leeladevibMal_ParkercrazyforddfablihaArmu4evasree.gattuafghangirlCheckmateIWinDrashti13Santhu.The.Kingsp110RENU1111priyachandpunam2712-brokensoul-_Sparkles_leverneHeartless_Freak

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Family or Love ? - Is my post that boring?" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
When RKs father committed suicide he left his family...and i dont think that RK will MU Madhu...may be initially...but later on he will understand that Family is important...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

When RKs father committed suicide he left his family...and i dont think that RK will MU Madhu...may be initially...but later on he will understand that Family is important...:)

initially he will because it is a basic human nature...he will realize though...it will take time...in life without ups and downs it will be boring...

he has a very fragile heart...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drashti38leverne

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
No one wants to increase the activity...?

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
only one reply and no one wants to reply...is my post boring?..Ouch

CheckmateIWin

IF-Dazzler

CheckmateIWin

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Loved your pov Thumbs Up

bubblygal1711

IF-Sizzlerz

bubblygal1711

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

Loved your pov Thumbs Up

thanks...

crazyfordd

crazyfordd

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
rk is heartbroken first his dad left him then mom , dips ..bechaare how he will still trust anyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bubblygal1711

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.