One Tree Hill fans? PEEK IN!

Posted: 11 years ago
   Hello! I've never touched upon this side of the forum before BUT hey, I'm Zahara a crazy crazy crazy One Tree Hill fan and Chad Michael Murray lover. ðŸ˜³ I've first watched this show when the main characters were just about to graduate - so about mid season four - and since then I've rewatched the previous episodes and still do till this day! I guess I'm obsessed. But hey! I am a diehard Naley fan because Haley and Nathan are well, cute. I'm a sucker for that badboy-good girl relationship. I also loved Brucas! I still do! Though, I don't mind Julian. He has proved his worth. ðŸ¤£ I'm not really a Leyton fan as such because Peyton get's on my nerves BUT she does listen to some pretty damn good music and is an awesome artist, so yeah. Anyway, before I start to write essays, who else loves One Tree Hill? 
I have never been on this forum before but glad to discover it! I am a HUUUGE OTH fan ðŸ˜³ and I can't believe there are no OTH fans here ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

I have never been on this forum before but glad to discover it! I am a HUUUGE OTH fan ðŸ˜³ and I can't believe there are no OTH fans here ðŸ˜”

I posted this message ages ago! ðŸ˜†

I know right!? No OTH fans here ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Originally posted by ZAHARA.

I posted this message ages ago! ðŸ˜†

I know right!? No OTH fans here ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

LOL. I know you did but it was like sitting on the first page and it got me all excited haha😆 
I suppose OTH has been over for a while now and people have forgotten about it ðŸ˜­
I still get upset and emotional watching the final episode! THe way everyone sang along with gavin degraw...AWWW!!!! I sang along too! 
I stopped watching after season 5 (b/c no more brucas) but i did watch the part you just mentioned. Oh my gosh, it gets me sooo emotional. I have seen it a few times and I get so sad. It's like a part of me is gone =(
Btw I have a question that has been bothering me for a while. So Nathan had his jersey hangin' in his high school gym since he was such a great player but so was Lucas even though he had a heart condition but he still played the games. So how come his jersey number wasn't hanging up in the gym along with Nathan's? Whitey went out of his way to get Lucas on the team since he was so good so I am super confused... 
Oooh! Lucas came back in the final season for a bit, I got sooo happy! But oh well...

Hmm... I will forever ship BruCas but I guess one of the reason why they werent together was because of Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray's off screen relationship... but ohwell

About your question... you know what I actually don't know ðŸ˜• That never occurred to me, but I guess because Lucas gave up his basketball career for his heart and book whilst Nathan stayed on... that's the best I can do I'm afraid 
Lucas's hair was soo soo bad in the final season lol i couldn;t even watch him ðŸ˜†

I always wonder if it Sophia and Chad were still together in real would Brucas have happened? I think they would have. They had something super strong in seasons 1-3 i think 

And thanks for the jersey answer. That's what I think so too but still he was so frickin good and Q always talked about Nathan's bball skills in season 5 and never mentioned Lucas when Lucas was equally good 
^

I know right! But I got used to his hair! 

ANd yes ! I too think what would have happened if they stayed together? I can't remember which season but I think around 3/4 when Brooke cries to Lucas after she finds out he cheated on her with Peyton...the whole conversation...that was filmed after their break up...

omg, I wanted to cry when Q died! That was so emotional!!