Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

ZAHARA.

Coolbie

ZAHARA.

FF Forum Graphicer, Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
   Hello! I've never touched upon this side of the forum before BUT hey, I'm Zahara a crazy crazy crazy One Tree Hill fan and Chad Michael Murray lover. Embarrassed I've first watched this show when the main characters were just about to graduate - so about mid season four - and since then I've rewatched the previous episodes and still do till this day! I guess I'm obsessed. But hey! I am a diehard Naley fan because Haley and Nathan are well, cute. I'm a sucker for that badboy-good girl relationship. I also loved Brucas! I still do! Though, I don't mind Julian. He has proved his worth. ROFL I'm not really a Leyton fan as such because Peyton get's on my nerves BUT she does listen to some pretty damn good music and is an awesome artist, so yeah. Anyway, before I start to write essays, who else loves One Tree Hill? 

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

isha_zaynViviCa15kyrassankalp_prapti-Swetha-muzzy_sk-GothicBeauty-Cutie_PriAadatSeMajboormrym_rauf..Tangled...AbhIyalicious.-BaRul-ParAz-NocturnalBeingMaraudersk-ekta fan-krazyriya-The.Patthaaka.Linda25epiphany.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One Tree Hill fans? PEEK IN!" in CW Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
I have never been on this forum before but glad to discover it! I am a HUUUGE OTH fan Embarrassed and I can't believe there are no OTH fans here Unhappy

ZAHARA.

Coolbie

ZAHARA.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

I have never been on this forum before but glad to discover it! I am a HUUUGE OTH fan Embarrassed and I can't believe there are no OTH fans here Unhappy

I posted this message ages ago! LOL

I know right!? No OTH fans here CryCry

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

I posted this message ages ago! LOL

I know right!? No OTH fans here CryCry

LOL. I know you did but it was like sitting on the first page and it got me all excited hahaLOL 
I suppose OTH has been over for a while now and people have forgotten about it Cry

ZAHARA.

Coolbie

ZAHARA.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:04am | IP Logged
I still get upset and emotional watching the final episode! THe way everyone sang along with gavin degraw...AWWW!!!! I sang along too! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AadatSeMajboor

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I stopped watching after season 5 (b/c no more brucas) but i did watch the part you just mentioned. Oh my gosh, it gets me sooo emotional. I have seen it a few times and I get so sad. It's like a part of me is gone =(

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Btw I have a question that has been bothering me for a while. So Nathan had his jersey hangin' in his high school gym since he was such a great player but so was Lucas even though he had a heart condition but he still played the games. So how come his jersey number wasn't hanging up in the gym along with Nathan's? Whitey went out of his way to get Lucas on the team since he was so good so I am super confused... 

ZAHARA.

ZAHARA.

Coolbie

ZAHARA.

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Oooh! Lucas came back in the final season for a bit, I got sooo happy! But oh well...

Hmm... I will forever ship BruCas but I guess one of the reason why they werent together was because of Sophia Bush and Chad Michael Murray's off screen relationship... but ohwell

About your question... you know what I actually don't know Confused That never occurred to me, but I guess because Lucas gave up his basketball career for his heart and book whilst Nathan stayed on... that's the best I can do I'm afraid 

-BaRul-ParAz-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top