Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For December12 2012 Shivji-Vinayak

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For December 12 2012

Parvati's Shuchita-snan is going on. Nav-Durgas appear inside the cave, they are watching the entire vidhi. Jaya says they'll finish her snana soon.  Parvati is happy. Ganaga asks her the reason of her smile, she says Shivji has already entered Kailash, I'll meet him only after finishing my snana. Ganaga asks her if he comes inside to meet you. She says then he'll be stopped at the entrance, seeing the cute face of his son, he'll forget me.

Shivji comes near the entrance, sees Vinayak happily eating Ladoo. Mushaks are near his feet. He comes foreword, seeing him Mushaks run away. Vinayak gets up. Both father & son are looking at each other, Shivji I seems excited. But Vinayak stops him, says you look like Bhikshuk, if you want daan, mata will, give you after compeleting her snana & pujan, you should wait at Kailash. Shivji just keeps on looking at him. Vinayak is thinking, he offers him the Ladoo in his hand, hearing no reaply says, I don't have anything to give you, you go to Kailash & wait. Shivji tells him your mother must have told you I am your father. Vinayak laughs, saying my mother is so beautiful, she is a Rajkumari. He laughs again, saying how can a jatadhari be my father? Shivji says but the truth is I am your father. Vinayak asks him to prove that.

Inside the cave, Parvati asks how can a man prove he is the child's father? Arundhati answers only when his mother tells the child who his father is, that fact can be proved. Parvati smiles.

Ganas come there, are very happy seeing Shivji, they tell Vinayak, your father has returned, he is your father, Kailashpati Devadhi Dev Mahadev. Vinayak comes foreword, touches Shivji's feets, apologises for his mistake. Shivji just keeps on looking at his son with love.

He asks him what does he know about mata, pita. Vinayak answers, pita is above guru, but mata is above pita, her place is the highest. Shivji says your mother has given you good sanskaras, now let me go & meet her. Vinayak says, no he can't. Shivji asks him if anyone goes inside by force? Vinayak gets angry, says then even he'll use his strength, he bangs his dand, entire Kailash shakes. Paravti starts wondering what can be the reason?  Vinayak tells Shivji, he has promised his mata, will not allow anyone to enter inside till her snana 7 puja compelets, even I am not allowed to go inside. Completes with, "ek bar maine vachan de diya so de diya. Shivji realises he can't win agaist Vinayak, blesses him & leaves. Vinaya smiles seeing him going.

Inside the cave, Sarswatiji says now you must start the puja. Arundhati tells Parvati, once puja starats it'll take a long time, if you wish can meet Shivji now. Parvati answers let him realize the pain of waiting for someone for a long time.

Naradji asks the rishis to wait for Shivji. Ganas  inform them Shivji has arrived. Shivji comes, is welcomed by everyone. He sits on his aasan. Naradjia sks him you've come so soon for your devotees, your meetingwith mata got over so soon? Shivji  replys he hasn't met Parvati as yet. All the rishis, Devas, present there are surprised. Nanadi asks is Kumar the reason?

Nandi says Vinayak is a child, but is very firm on his promise, he will go & explain that this order is for others not for you. He goes with one Gana.

Precap: Vinayak shows his strength to Nandi & Gana. Suryadev tells Shivji they'll go & convince Vinayak. Rishi Kashyap says Vinayak can be convince with love. Indra says Nanadi & Gana had gone to convince him by love. Shivji is serious now says anyone misbehaving with Nandi & Gana will be punished, even if he is my own son.

Edited by *Khushii* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanju01 thumbnail
What are they showing? Mahadev came back but others want him to meet parvati! 😕 Even after knowing she is taking bath!probably they were thinking a husband has a right to visit his wife even if she is taking bath.But what's wrong if shivji waits for parvati to return? It's not a sin if a husband waits for his wife.So now they are showing others interfering and that's why the huge disaster happened.
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
so you got an opputunity to write for 12/12/12 great!

todays epi was nice.
but sad for mahadev.

today they showed vinayak attacked nandi and gan prets and did fun of them.
so was he that spoilt for others?

dkdm shows mahadev knewed that vinayak is his son and then too he killed him for misbehaving with gan-prets.so this is not right for him to do so.

in other version it is said that no body knewed who he was and thats why they attacked him and lead his beheading by mahadev.but how can mahadev didnt know that he is vinayak wen he is trikal darshi.

so both the arguments point against mahadev.
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

todays epi was nice.
but sad for mahadev.

dkdm shows mahadev knewed that vinayak is his son and then too he killed him for misbehaving with gan-prets.so this is not right for him to do so.

in other version it is said that no body knewed who he was and thats why they attacked him and lead his beheading by mahadev.but how can mahadev didnt know that he is vinayak wen he is trikal darshi.

Yes in ACK stories, thats what they say...that NO ONE knew who the boy was not even Mahadev. Thats why they fought with him. Only after Parvati came out, and saw her beheaded son...everyone came to know he is Parvati's son. Thats when Mahadev felt very bad. So what they are showing in DKDM  is putting Mahadev in bad light. So he beheads the boy knowing fully well he is his own son. Thats bad, isnt it?
sanju01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

todays epi was nice.
but sad for mahadev.

I am sure they are going to put all the blame on vinayak.They will show vinayak misbehaving with everyone and that's why mahadev was forced to punish him.Then they will show that Mahadev never shows any partiality towards his own family members.Even if his son has done wrong,Mahadev will still punish him.I am sure they will show that Vinayak will insult and defeat everyone and that's why Mahadev would have no other choice except to behead him so that he can teach Vinayak a lesson.
But i feel in this show it's neither the fault of vinayak nor mahadev.It's the fault of nandi,ganas and the rishis and the devtas.Their respect for mahadev is understandable but they should show some respect for parvati too.  
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sanju01

I am sure they are going to put all the blame on vinayak.They will show vinayak misbehaving with everyone and that's why mahadev was forced to punish him.Then they will show that Mahadev never shows any partiality towards his own family members.Even if his son has done wrong,Mahadev will still punish him.I am sure they will show that Vinayak will insult and defeat everyone and that's why Mahadev would have no other choice except to behead him so that he can teach Vinayak a lesson.
But i feel in this show it's neither the fault of vinayak nor mahadev.It's the fault of nandi,ganas and the rishis and the devtas.Their respect for mahadev is understandable but they should show some respect for parvati too.  

they showed respect for parvai but in both the versions mahadev is shown bad but what happened actually.
trikal darshi hai to bhi galat kia trikal darshi nai hai to bhi galat kia!

Gudiyalovesguru thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
well written...
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was very good, thanks for the w.u. .
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was quite shocked when precap shows indra's dialouge, what an attitude!!! Was that sarcasm towards rishi kashyap?! Alright, just hope (i can only hope) that everything gets into a pleasent order. Really, ME will be more interesting, full of suspense although i know this story but DKDM has it's own style and It's Really Amazing. And, BeHead!!! Sad, but that's how Bappa had became more famous, he put a great Example to become an obidient child. Anyway, also thanks for the update.
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update minu...😊