Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

Hiddlestoned

IF-Sizzlerz

Hiddlestoned

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nobodyatnotime

He doesn't trust Dipz. But he is insecure about being loved again deep inside and Dipz has awakened that insecurity.

I like the way you put that! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesmaria090

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK is so impressed with Dipzy (Page 6)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swan20

IF-Sizzlerz

swan20

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzy09

I have not seen the epi yet but responding based on your comments

So RK wants Madhu to prove her love...what love is my question

He was a superstar whose status she discarded by taking him on and sending him to jail...she did not take money nor got scared...

He broke her family, her father and she still came and slapped him

Ok, he saved her father from going to trial...but how does that change the equation that he forced her into this marriage and not other way round...it was he who married her and not the other way round

So if anyone has anything to prove it is, Rk. He has to prove that he is really a changed man and not a drunken superstar who actually gave two hoots about an innocent person;s life. To an extent he proved and Madhu has fallen for him.

So how can he listen to Dips and suddenly ask Madhu for agnipariksha...what does she have to prove. She did not marry him oe his stardom by her own wish. Either he trusts or not. If yes, accept marriage if not free her from debt, divorce her and go your own way.

she did not ask him for money, fame, luxury, to help her family or love. Till now she has given selflessly according to what she thinks is right or wrong. She is a daughter of a woman who wears mangalsutra of the man who tried to kill her. For RK to expect anything different from Madhu will be stupidity.

So now what test and why?

Exactly!!! Nothing that Madhu has done has ever suggested that she is after his money. Then how can he test her love based on this. This entire plot is bizarre...Confused Agreed his insecurities have come to the fore after Dips' manipulations but to suspect that Madhu loves him only for his superstar image is utter stupidity.

Also his love confession holds absolutely no meaning now. It is just a way for him to prove Dips is wrong...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefapplenpeachesnlm4-brokensoul-

robal

robal

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I think I know where this is going...After the so called confession, he will leave her and they may show a leap of 6 months or so and then she may go somewhere else and take her mother along.  The new guy will come who will also be a movie star and he will see her and would want her to act in movies and her mom will force her to join since they need the money and also to show RK that she can also be a superstar and that it was never the money for her.  And I think they will come face to face once she becomes a heroine.  I think the story is heading that way.  My take.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeaches

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I guess RK still has a thing for Dipz.

If this testing is after Madhu confess her love in front of RK then it is OK. But when RK is not even sure whether Madhu loves him or not, why is he testing her. Just because Dipali says Madhu loves him shouldn't make him believe it is true. Their marriage was not a marrige based on promises and love. Then not even RK nor Madhu  should have any expectations from each other.

Whatever developed between them has happened unintentionally, closeness, friendship, caring. Then what was the need for this testing. It was not Madhu who forcefully or by a trick of hers who came to RK's life. She was brought there forcefully.

I feel this confession and testing track is too early.

applenpeachesnlm4

-brokensoul-

IF-Sizzlerz

-brokensoul-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I guess Madhu too should ask RK what Dipali was doing in his room for 25 minutes.LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesnlm4bangalores

nlm4

IF-Dazzler

nlm4

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Shahishti,
I second u,now i demand that madhu ask RK what dipali was doing in their bedroom for 25 minutes.Lol.

applenpeachesbangalores

applenpeaches

IF-Dazzler

applenpeaches

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shahisthi

I guess Madhu too should ask RK what Dipali was doing in his room for 25 minutes.LOL

Better yet, RK should place to Moustande-in-Black to guard his bedroom.. The ones he put after Dipali is of no use..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.