Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

nlm4

IF-Dazzler

nlm4

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I just wanna bang my head today.could not tolerate todays episode.
The things i hated today-
Dipali in RK's room for 25 min,and the bhatias dont care,she could very well be sleeping with him for all they care.
RK,even allowing her to enter his room for the upteenth time,his ex lover,looks like he enjoys his talk with her.Cmon man,display some spine instead of carrying on with her.It compromises all ure values.
If RK can allow her in her room,then definitely he will ,let her influence him.
Let RK prove whether he wants to be influenced by dips or trust madhu,his Biwi,not just namesake.Rishta nibhaana bhi padtha hain,just biwi bulaane se rishta nahin bantha.
And i am fed up of CV's testing madhu all the time,why does she need to prove anything to anyone,whether its RK or Trishna or anybodyI want madhu to do things her way.
And finally,i just hate to see dipali given so much of screenspace and importance,it is churning my brain and now i dont feel excited about the love confession at all.
All i can see is a weak RK,putty in the hands of manipulative dipali.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefapplenpeaches-brokensoul-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK is so impressed with Dipzy (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

applenpeaches

IF-Dazzler

applenpeaches

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinki_onlyme

I don't hate Dips because what she did so far is perfectly being in her char..but RK???ConfusedSince when he needs to prove anything to Dips who is no one to him...OuchConfusedI wish test of love was RK's own wish & not Dips'Ouch

Exactly.. Why should RK prove anything to Dipz?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-optimist-

applenpeaches

IF-Dazzler

applenpeaches

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nobodyatnotime

He doesn't trust Dipz. But he is insecure about being loved again deep inside and Dipz has awakened that insecurity.

My question is how long can Madhu take all this? Does she deserve this testing? 

nlm4

applenpeaches

IF-Dazzler

applenpeaches

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by elasingh

Rk has made a mistake today

Well the sadist in me wants RK to suffer badly for this afterwards

Ha ha ha..

Will the prize be worth all the suffering Madhu will have to undergo? 

nlm4

applenpeaches

IF-Dazzler

applenpeaches

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangalores

Originally posted by eshasrk

This entire love confession seems kinda cheap now !!!!

Since when does RK have to prove anything to Dipshit ???? Of all people he had to listen to her !!!!!!!!
Today's episode has ruined everything for me...I am not even excited for the damn love confession anymore, coz if this had to be the reason...it's just cheap

he is not proving to Dipzy but to himself
see it from another angle...
for a test wudn't he want madhu to confess first?... but we find him confessing.. aren't you curious to know why?

IS his love confession for real? Is he faking it? Now I really doubt the insincerity behind his confession..

bangalores

Amoureux

IF-Sizzlerz

Amoureux

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzy09

I have not seen the epi yet but responding based on your comments

So RK wants Madhu to prove her love...what love is my question

He was a superstar whose status she discarded by taking him on and sending him to jail...she did not take money nor got scared...

He broke her family, her father and she still came and slapped him

Ok, he saved her father from going to trial...but how does that change the equation that he forced her into this marriage and not other way round...it was he who married her and not the other way round

So if anyone has anything to prove it is, Rk. He has to prove that he is really a changed man and not a drunken superstar who actually gave two hoots about an innocent person;s life. To an extent he proved and Madhu has fallen for him.

So how can he listen to Dips and suddenly ask Madhu for agnipariksha...what does she have to prove. She did not marry him oe his stardom by her own wish. Either he trusts or not. If yes, accept marriage if not free her from debt, divorce her and go your own way.

she did not ask him for money, fame, luxury, to help her family or love. Till now she has given selflessly according to what she thinks is right or wrong. She is a daughter of a woman who wears mangalsutra of the man who tried to kill her. For RK to expect anything different from Madhu will be stupidity.

So now what test and why?

Till now i was a little defensive of RK and thought of it all to be his insecurities that are getting the better of him... but you response kind of makes me think harder...

I guess the questions can only be answered once we see how he voices out his feelings and how he confesses to Madhu... I'm kind of sure he is more insecure of his own feelings and life than of Madhu's feelings for him... but only time can tell... I might be wrong though... Smile

A very well put post... Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesnlm4ritzy09-brokensoul-

Chirpychicklet

IF-Sizzlerz

Chirpychicklet

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
its like RK wants to test Madhu to prove the woman he hates the most, wrong ?? So for RK, proving Dips wrong is more important then trusting Madhu?? Unhappy 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesnlm4ritzy09-brokensoul-_lehar_

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by applenpeaches

that he wants Madhu to prove her love? Angry What the? Censored

ETA: Does anyone know how Madhu leaving everything will prove her love? Confused

PS. Sorry for the rant.. Had to get it out of my system..

Please, Bring back Mukund  Atleast Mukund has a clear brain lol. this was the passing thought of mine when Rk accepted Deepali's challengeUnhappy.I think the CV's are about to ruin RK's character.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesmaria090

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.