Posted: 11 years ago

that he wants Madhu to prove her love? 😑 What the? πŸ€¬

ETA: Does anyone know how Madhu leaving everything will prove her love? πŸ˜•

PS. Sorry for the rant.. Had to get it out of my system..

Edited by applenpeaches - 11 years ago
rk should know dips by now  she is the person who poisoned madhu she is not to be trusted but he has seen madhus loyalty so why this  now 
i know peach...

I am super mad he is giving her so much importance by testing Madhus love to prove Dips...grrr...

i cant digest this...
Originally posted by applenpeaches

that he wants Madhu to prove her love? What the? πŸ€¬

Dipzy was voicing his own doubts...whether she loves him for his image or for the man inside, which he himself does not wish to present to the world... such a comlpicated situation πŸ˜† but he forgets that he never encouraged madhu to call him anything but RKπŸ˜•
first good move by Dipzy πŸ‘...
Edited by bangalores - 11 years ago
He doesn't trust Dipz. But he is insecure about being loved again deep inside and Dipz has awakened that insecurity.
She hit him raw 
Now he will test Madhu but Madhu too is bound by her responsibilities to her family ...
rk is confused so he can easily believe her

he just want true love so he will surely test nadhu coz somewhere he has a fear to loose her ..
I don't hate Dips because what she did so far is perfectly being in her char..but RK???πŸ˜•Since when he needs to prove anything to Dips who is no one to him...πŸ˜•I wish test of love was RK's own wish & not Dips'
rk u really disappointed me
Originally posted by bangalores

Dipzy was voicing his own doubts...whether she loves him for his image or for the man inside, which he himself does not wish to present to the world... such a comlpicated situation πŸ˜† but he forgets that he never encouraged madhu to call him anything but RKπŸ˜•
first good move by Dipzy πŸ‘...
nice explanation...