Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Hello arine welcome backTongue

Hmm missing kriya like hell wanna see AB and PG in same frame Cry

I dared to watch the serial just to know why soo much excitement around it and u read my analysis on that frumWink

It's a waste of time

I am now watching  Pakistani serials if I get sometime and yes watching Yrkkh in between not because I love that serial but I love the way cvs gives importance to fans wishes and of course the leads are dam professionals they knw how to eep there fans happy

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaheera1702Eden_luvsKriyaCaptain_Philips-Rhythmic.Me-piyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Have you guys moved on? :-) (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Hmm...Moved On.
Watching Kaali To Save My Job.LOL
Watched Few Episodes Of "The Serial" But Soon Understood That I Can't Understand This Crap.LOL

But Missing KriYa/ArJa...Cry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaheera1702Latha.I-Rhythmic.Me-telstrapiyarapiyari

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
hello ArineSmile

do i miss MKAP- yeah i miss it lot,,,,specially kriyaEmbarrassed nd will alwayz miss itTongue

moved on- nt yet still on the land of MKAP,,,missing itOuch,,,but slowly slowly will move on,,,but will alwayz remember it,,,,how can i forget my fav show,,,,nd AB,,,PGEmbarrassed

about other show- lemme tell you m all addicted to idiot box,,,n i almost watch all the show,,,but nt all shw r my fav as MKAPEmbarrassed very few r my favEmbarrassed

AB's movie- hmm m waiting for it,,,,,nd AB's comeback on tvStar missing him a lotCry

PG's newShow- ya m following it,,,,watching it only for her nd KKEmbarrassed,Wink,,but what i observed is everthng  revolving around kk,,,,othr seems like sidelined spclly PGOuch,,,she would have got better than dis,,,she is nt getting enough screen space,,but hope as show proceeds will get to c her moreEmbarrassed its nt all real,,,,its scripted one,,it seems like publicity stuntLOLLOL 

Edited by Snehal21 - 12 December 2012 at 10:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaheera1702-Rhythmic.Me-

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Ermm...yes have pretty much moved on from the show now...but deffo miss the good old days when we had heated discussions on the forum... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rhythmic.Me-

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal21

hello ArineSmile

do i miss MKAP- yeah i miss it lot,,,,specially kriyaEmbarrassed nd will alwayz miss itTongue

moved on- nt yet still on the land of MKAP,,,missing itOuch,,,but slowly slowly will move on,,,but will alwayz remember it,,,,how can i forget my fav show,,,,nd AB,,,PGEmbarrassed

about other show- lemme tell you m all addicted to idiot box,,,n i almost watch all the show,,,but nt all shw r my fav as MKAPEmbarrassed very few r my favEmbarrassed

AB's movie- hmm m waiting for it,,,,,nd AB's comeback on tvStar missing him a lotCry

PG's newShow- ya m following it,,,,watching it only for her nd KKEmbarrassed,Wink,,but what i observed is everthng  revolving around kk,,,,othr seems like sidelined spclly PGOuch,,,she would have got better than dis,,,she is nt getting enough screen space,,but hope as show proceeds will get to c her moreEmbarrassed its nt all real,,,,its scripted one,,it seems like publicity stuntLOLLOL 

@ bold, you bet Snehal ! LOL Never thought PG would agree to do something like this Ouch

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Thanks everybody for replying Hug 
Miss you all and your analysis Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

telstrapiyarapiyariSnehal21

telstra

IF-Sizzlerz

telstra

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

Thanks everybody for replying Hug 
Miss you all and your analysis Smile
why to miss ray let us do analysis on something elseGeek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rhythmic.Me-piyarapiyari

Snehal21

IF-Sizzlerz

Snehal21

Posted: 13 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

Originally posted by Snehal21

hello ArineSmile

@ bold, you bet Snehal ! LOL Never thought PG would agree to do something like this Ouch

ya i also never thought,,,,why she doing dunno ,,she even nt getting a chance to play her role,,,she is just shwn standing silent most of the time,,,nd she just get 1-2 min every episodeOuch hvnt u read kritika's tweet,,,nd fb status,,,she said its a fictional showLOLLOL 

Edited by Snehal21 - 13 December 2012 at 2:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rhythmic.Me-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top