Page   of 7
Page 6 Page 7

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Latha.I

Not at all able to move from mkap Cry

never watched any serial before and not watching anything now... don't even know the names of serials or actors except AB and PG

May be I will watch a serial if AB acts...

I also wish AB comes back to TV. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Have you guys moved on? :-) (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Hmm good questions ArineSmileI tried to watch some shows but I always find MKAP's uniqueness in every serial and never get itOuchStill watching MKAP's old episodes everyday so  haven't move on fully.but ya earlier @10.30 pm got excited but now this excitement has gone with kriyaCryAnd I watched 1st episode of the serial and got it's not my type showEmbarrassedCan anyone suggest me any showConfused?Is there anything new concept except bro-sis,sis-sis relationship,triangle?LOL

Watch Bigg Boss, Snigdha !!! LOL 
Okay...I am watching Grey's Anatomy for a while now..It's an american show and I am loving it ! It's AMAZING !!! Especially the male lead Patrick Dempsey..Aww My Mcdreamy !! Embarrassed 
You can give it a try  Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajSnigdha_Khanam

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

Originally posted by Snigdhakhanam

Hmm good questions ArineSmileI tried to watch some shows but I always find MKAP's uniqueness in every serial and never get itOuchStill watching MKAP's old episodes everyday so  haven't move on fully.but ya earlier @10.30 pm got excited but now this excitement has gone with kriyaCryAnd I watched 1st episode of the serial and got it's not my type showEmbarrassedCan anyone suggest me any showConfused?Is there anything new concept except bro-sis,sis-sis relationship,triangle?LOL

Watch Bigg Boss, Snigdha !!! LOL 
Okay...I am watching Grey's Anatomy for a while now..It's an american show and I am loving it ! It's AMAZING !!! Especially the male lead Patrick Dempsey..Aww My Mcdreamy !! Embarrassed 
You can give it a try  Big smile

BigbossD'ohok what's the channel?

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
^ Colors. Are u seriously gonna watch the crazy show?? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snigdha_Khanam

Heart_Hacker-

IF-Stunnerz

Heart_Hacker-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
i am watching BigBoss at the moment ...just loving it ..probably the best season ever ,...

gees

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

^ Colors. Are u seriously gonna watch the crazy show?? LOL
Arey I asked american show;s channelShockedoh just noticed greyEmbarrassedNo way bigbossShockedLOLLOL

-Rhythmic.Me-

suk4

IF-Rockerz

suk4

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Good post, Arine!
I miss the old mkap, not what it had become, if i start missing the characters, the lingo, then i remember the final epi, that brings back the reality of how bad it had become.
I miss the daily analysis, loved reading ppl's comments, and accept that the forum was often more entertaining than the show itself.
I don't watch any other indian tv show, so its getting back to life as it was before mkap, but i'll look out for Desi Dudes (though i'm not excited) and see what else comes up for AB and PG.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rhythmic.Me-Uma-Arhaanfan

Uma-Arhaanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Missing Mkap so much.. Dint move on... Not at al interstd in any new shows,wil watch if AB cums back.. Missing AB so much n PG also..

-Rhythmic.Me-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top