Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

heera1702

IF-Dazzler

heera1702

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@ a_uma

ksg is karan singh grover the lead of QH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Have you guys moved on? :-) (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hussainramso

IF-Sizzlerz

hussainramso

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SexiestReD

WelcomePartyMKAP...I can't remember which was my last episode. But i'm here most of the time just for the free coffee and biscuit, with the hope it's someone's birthday , to relish on some cake and more cake. Otherwise MKAP, went  down the drain long time back.Unhappy

where's the free coffee?Confused

i never got any!!

babithaj

Bruce_L

IF-Rockerz

Bruce_L

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
MKAP, trying to move on !!!

AB's new venture - Looking forward to see the chemistry btwn AB and the other actress. Tongue

PG's serial - Don't have that much courage to watch a bunch of "scary people" on screen with close up at timesConfused

Allergic to Hindi serials particularly, wind blowing when couple have a eyelock... Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702Eden_luvsKriyaDeathstrokehussainramso-Rhythmic.Me-

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Welcome back Tongue  Hmm i miss MKAP Specially AB PG Unhappy Even i watched Madhubala. Only couple of episodes. Theme is somehow similar to MKAP Confused 

Not watching The serial. Dont have channel V. 

Thanks Big smile Theme is similar ?? Shocked

Anondo.R

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

GR8 posts everyone...

I too had to move on... Ouch.. no choice..Cry  ... but I'm enjoying old MKAP episodes more than any other serial... Day Dreaming

Right now, not watching any daily serial on any channel, only sometimes watch Arjun on weekends ... Smile 

I am sure old MKAP episodes are more enjoyable than anything currently running on anyother channel Tongue

babithaj

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Kabe--

MKAP, trying to move on !!!

AB's new venture - Looking forward to see the chemistry btwn AB and the other actress. Tongue

PG's serial - Don't have that much courage to watch a bunch of "scary people" on screen with close up at timesConfused

Allergic to Hindi serials particularly, wind blowing when couple have a eyelock... Sleepy

I want to see some hot scenes between the actress and AB...EmbarrassedLOL
LOL @ your statement on PG's serial. The show's uniquely idiotic Sleepy 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702babithajBruce_L

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heera1702

I have not moved on as i will be a mkap & AB fan forever Smile  & watching kriya scenes every day& missing them more with each passing day but catching up qubool hai as was a ksg fan from dmg days,its a pretty gud show & ksg rocks

KSG is back on TV?? Which channel??

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Hmm good questions ArineSmileI tried to watch some shows but I always find MKAP's uniqueness in every serial and never get itOuchStill watching MKAP's old episodes everyday so  haven't move on fully.but ya earlier @10.30 pm got excited but now this excitement has gone with kriyaCryAnd I watched 1st episode of the serial and got it's not my type showEmbarrassedCan anyone suggest me any showConfused?Is there anything new concept except bro-sis,sis-sis relationship,triangle?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithaj-Rhythmic.Me-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top