Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: heera1702

I have not moved on as i will be a mkap & AB fan forever 😊  & watching kriya scenes every day& missing them more with each passing day but catching up qubool hai as was a ksg fan from dmg days,its a pretty gud show & ksg rocks

KSG is back on TV?? Which channel??
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm good questions Arine😊I tried to watch some shows but I always find MKAP's uniqueness in every serial and never get itStill watching MKAP's old episodes everyday so  haven't move on fully.but ya earlier @10.30 pm got excited but now this excitement has gone with kriya😭And I watched 1st episode of the serial and got it's not my type show😳Can anyone suggest me any show😕?Is there anything new concept except bro-sis,sis-sis relationship,triangle?😆
Novarieaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Latha.I

Not at all able to move from mkap ðŸ˜­

never watched any serial before and not watching anything now... don't even know the names of serials or actors except AB and PG

May be I will watch a serial if AB acts...

I also wish AB comes back to TV. 😃
Novarieaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Hmm good questions Arine😊I tried to watch some shows but I always find MKAP's uniqueness in every serial and never get itStill watching MKAP's old episodes everyday so  haven't move on fully.but ya earlier @10.30 pm got excited but now this excitement has gone with kriya😭And I watched 1st episode of the serial and got it's not my type show😳Can anyone suggest me any show😕?Is there anything new concept except bro-sis,sis-sis relationship,triangle?😆

Watch Bigg Boss, Snigdha !!! 😆 
Okay...I am watching Grey's Anatomy for a while now..It's an american show and I am loving it ! It's AMAZING !!! Especially the male lead Patrick Dempsey..Aww My Mcdreamy !! Embarrassed 
You can give it a try  ðŸ˜ƒ

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

Watch Bigg Boss, Snigdha !!! 😆 
Okay...I am watching Grey's Anatomy for a while now..It's an american show and I am loving it ! It's AMAZING !!! Especially the male lead Patrick Dempsey..Aww My Mcdreamy !! ðŸ˜³ 
You can give it a try  ðŸ˜ƒ

Bigbossok what's the channel?
Novarieaa thumbnail
^ Colors. Are u seriously gonna watch the crazy show?? 😆
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i am watching BigBoss at the moment ...just loving it ..probably the best season ever ,...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Eclipse..

^ Colors. Are u seriously gonna watch the crazy show?? 😆

Arey I asked american show;s channel😲oh just noticed grey😳No way bigboss😲😆😆
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good post, Arine!
I miss the old mkap, not what it had become, if i start missing the characters, the lingo, then i remember the final epi, that brings back the reality of how bad it had become.
I miss the daily analysis, loved reading ppl's comments, and accept that the forum was often more entertaining than the show itself.
I don't watch any other indian tv show, so its getting back to life as it was before mkap, but i'll look out for Desi Dudes (though i'm not excited) and see what else comes up for AB and PG.
Uma-Arhaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Missing Mkap so much.. Dint move on... Not at al interstd in any new shows,wil watch if AB cums back.. Missing AB so much n PG also..