Have you guys moved on? :-) - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by ..Eclipse..

Yeah Vivian is handsome but he can't act to save his life...πŸ˜† DD is pretty too but overacts IMO πŸ₯±
 i've never watched the show but saw an amazing snap of him once... πŸ˜† quite impressive.
Not at all able to move from mkap πŸ˜­

never watched any serial before and not watching anything now... don't even know the names of serials or actors except AB and PG

May be I will watch a serial if AB acts...
Edited by Latha.I - 11 years ago
Originally posted by heera1702

I have not moved on as i will be a mkap & AB fan forever 😊  & watching kriya scenes every day& missing them more with each passing day but catching up qubool hai as was a ksg fan from dmg days,its a pretty gud show & ksg rocks

Who's ksg ?
WelcomeπŸ₯³MKAP...I can't remember which was my last episode. But i'm here most of the time just for the free coffee and biscuit, with the hope it's someone's birthday , to relish on some cake and more cake. Otherwise MKAP, went  down the drain long time back.πŸ˜”
@ a_uma

ksg is karan singh grover the lead of QH.
Originally posted by SexiestReD

WelcomeπŸ₯³MKAP...I can't remember which was my last episode. But i'm here most of the time just for the free coffee and biscuit, with the hope it's someone's birthday , to relish on some cake and more cake. Otherwise MKAP, went  down the drain long time back.πŸ˜”

where's the free coffee?πŸ˜•

i never got any!!
MKAP, trying to move on !!!

AB's new venture - Looking forward to see the chemistry btwn AB and the other actress. πŸ˜›

PG's serial - Don't have that much courage to watch a bunch of "scary people" on screen with close up at timesπŸ˜•

Allergic to Hindi serials particularly, wind blowing when couple have a eyelock... πŸ₯±

Originally posted by Anondo.R

Welcome back πŸ˜›  Hmm i miss MKAP Specially AB PG πŸ˜” Even i watched Madhubala. Only couple of episodes. Theme is somehow similar to MKAP πŸ˜• 

Not watching The serial. Dont have channel V. 

Thanks πŸ˜ƒ Theme is similar ?? 😲
Originally posted by a_uma

GR8 posts everyone...

I too had to move on... .. no choice..😭  ... but I'm enjoying old MKAP episodes more than any other serial...

Right now, not watching any daily serial on any channel, only sometimes watch Arjun on weekends ... 😊 

I am sure old MKAP episodes are more enjoyable than anything currently running on anyother channel πŸ˜›
Originally posted by --Kabe--

MKAP, trying to move on !!!

AB's new venture - Looking forward to see the chemistry btwn AB and the other actress. πŸ˜›

PG's serial - Don't have that much courage to watch a bunch of "scary people" on screen with close up at timesπŸ˜•

Allergic to Hindi serials particularly, wind blowing when couple have a eyelock... πŸ₯±

I want to see some hot scenes between the actress and AB...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† @ your statement on PG's serial. The show's uniquely idiotic Sleepy