Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Goldie

Lil_Miss_Crazy

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

This one's for you Sabah Di aka Morning_Star... Embarrassed
I hope this helps you to come back in your happy mode... 

Note:- See the dates they will help you connect the events... Blushing

excuse typos PLEASE... AN ADVANCE SORRY FOR THEM...
~~~~~~~~~~

14 February 2001

"First you?" Khushi requested.

"No first you jalebi."

"Huh Laad governor kahika" Khushi said sticking her tongue at Arnav.

Khushi took a deep breath and prayed her devimaiya before opening her class IXth report card "I got 95%" Khushi said cheerfully "now it's your turn Laad Governor" she challenged the snobbish Arnav.

Arnav opened is report card. He scrunched his eyebrow smirking and brought his report card in forgot of khushi's face, "See jalebi. I won. I got 95.6% now you will have to obey my orders for a week" Said Arnav feeling like a king.

"Haw... I know you did ramanchi Arnav. You can't score 0.6% more than ME. Pkka you bribed Lavanya with Cadbury silks during exams to show you her answers." Khushi declared.

"Oh shut up jalebi. " Arnav barked.

"Why do you want me to shut up Cheater?" Khushi ready to pounce at him.

"Enough" Arnav pulled khushi's braid light. "shut up jalebi."

"Ouch.. DIII" Khushi cried.

"Di ki chamchi" Arnav mocked.

"I HATE YOU LAAD GOVERNOR" Khushi huffed turning her back towards Arnav.

"I HATE YOU MORE JALEBI" Arnav puffed turning to the other side and both left the room parting their ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 December 2008

"Khush ki bachi .. If we scoreless in this assignment because of your stupid design, I will kill you." Arnav whispered in Khushi's ear.

"Oh don't worry Arnie.. I know I am better than you. Now stop fusing and hush."

Arnav gave her a WHAT-THE look.

Khushi shrugged her shoulder saying "what??? Mujhe nahi samne dekh Arnie.(Don't look at me Arnie. Look in front)" Khushi giggled while guiding his head with her tender touch towards the podium.

"Guys and Girls *cling* *cling*attention please. So "The best Dress" award for this assignment goes to Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta.

The audi was filled with applauses for Arnav and Khushi , whereas Arnav stood stunned in the centre finding the Happy Khushi squeezing him in a bear hug and singing "We did it Arnav, WE did it Arnav. Ajj mausum hai suhana trophy jeetne ka hai bahana"

At RM

"Di, Nanai" Arnav came in high-spirit from the doorstep "Look I did it."

"Oye Laad Governor 'YOU' nahi 'WE' did it." Khushi said entering after Arnav "Rather 'I' did it. The idea was mine so trophy is also mine." Khushi jumped towards Arnav to take the trophy.

Arnav backed off; he raised the trophy further up in the air.

"Wait there Jalebi" stopping Khushi from approaching using his free hand "I was the one who took incharge of YOUR CRAZY work and looked after everything, SO the trophy OFFICIALLY belongs to ME."

"Chal jhoote, that's Ramanchi You CHEATER" Khushi blunted out 

"Wait I will tell DI right away."

"Don't start it again DI KI CHAMCHI"

"haw.. You started it CHEATER."

"DI KI CHAMCHI"

"CHEATER"

"DI KI CHAMCHI"

"huh"  Khushi and Arnav gasped together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

14 February 2010

"First me" Arnav REQUESTED.

" Nops.. No ways " Khushi said nodded her head refusing "First me. Take this."

"No khush first you got to accept my card" Arnav was still adamant.

"Ohk Lets do one thing Arnie lets exchange them together on the count to three." Khushi suggested and Arnav nodded his head approving the Idea.

" 1... 2...3"

And the cards were exchanged.

To my Chadi badi MY LAAD GOVERNOR

Arnie I don't know how to say this

But I know who to say this.

I don't know how to do this,

But I want to do that because

I may not be perfect, but I am simply me,

I may not be your dream girl, but I promise to be your Khushi.

I want you to be beside me when I fall because I love the way the catch me every single time,

I want you to be with me when I cry because I love the way you make me smile

I want you to be next to me in my every memory, because I love it when you are around.

Good or bad, happy or Sad I want to be with you always, till forever ends because you may exude anger in you Laad Governor avatar but I can see ... your eyes have an uncanny and contagious serenity which blanket the heart of Arnav with feeling of peace and love and I want to curdle up in that blanket so that I can BE WITH YOU ALWAYS, FOREVER, EVERY DAY because I need you, and I need you because

I LOVE YOU ARNAV.. I LOVE YOU..

<3 So how about a crazy me for crazy you Laad Governor <3

Yours n only yours Khush...

To My Best Friend And Would-be-girl friend ;)

KHUSH

Khush close our mouth or else makhi ghus jayegi.

Better

[p.s. don't be shocked, I knew you will react this way ;) ]

Khushi you won't imagine ... something happened to me, like a sweet accident, in a single click, in a breath, in a single heart beat. I don't know how, or when, or from where did it happen, but I m glad it happened. 

Khush I am here to tell you I love you. 

Khushi you came like a sweet jalebi in my life erasing all the traces of sadness. Accepting me for who I am and the way I am. I may be diabetic but I want you "jalebi" to fill my sugarless life with your sweetness and craziness , to show me a brighter tomorrow while living the happiest today. 

You taught me how to find happiness in teeny weeny things but now my KHUSHI lies within you. I may not be perfect to be your prince charming but I promise I will never let any unhappiness come near you, give me a chance to serve you evermore

I wish you shower you with all the Khushi and Jalebi your stomach can hold. :P

Khush I LOVE YOU with all my heart

Waiting for you...

Forever Your's Arnie... <3 <3

As soon as khushi finished reading her card she found Arnav on his knees in front of her... She knew what was coming but still she was not ready for it...

She was breathing heavy and all she could hear was

DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK

DHAK DHAK DHAK DHAK

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes; I am out of control and at times hard to handle but Khushi only you can handle this Laad Governor, only you understand the Arnav in me as my heart belongs to you, only you...

Khushi would you do the honor of making me that Happiest person ALIVE by BECOMING the air I breathe, the water I need, my heart which beats AND the reason I live" Arnav proposed 

Khushi was stunned, speechless and in a state of pure yet pleasant shock. She nodded her head not being able to speak anything and her hands flew around her Arnie cuddling him, capturing the moment forever and not letting it end, afraid that she might be dreaming.

Arnav's soft lips huskily whispered in Khushi's ear like a sweet melody in his husky voice "I LOVE YOU KHUSHI."

Khushi hugged him tighter before saying those magical words to him "I LOVE YOU MORE ARNAV."

"How can you say that Khushi? I love you more" Arnav dared.

"Nahi ji I love you more." Khsuhi said stomping her foot.

"No way I love you more."

"No I"

And the quest continued.

~~~~~~~~~

10 December 2012

Arnav sighed holding her hands more tightly as if shielding her. 

"Ready for it Khushi."

Khushi nodded meekly.  "I am ready for OUR RESULT ARNAV."

They both looked at the person sitting behind the desk tensely.

Breaking the thick air of tension in the room the person said

"CONGRATULATIONS MR. and MRS. Raizada" the lady doctor beamed "Khushi is pregnant with twins."

Arnav hugged Khushi out of happiness with great liveliness and heartiness after listening the good news. Khushi only blushed looking down and the lady doctor was in complete awww seeing the couple in front of her TOTALLY-IN-LOVE.

He said it with veneer of tenderness and love, "It's OUR trophy Mrs. KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA SINGH RAIZADA. Trophy of our love, our package of delight, two mini jalebis"

Khushi withdrew herself from the hug "Arnav please don't start it again. It's going to be two mini Laad Governors I am telling you." Khushi gazed at Arnav.

"Khushi no way I want two mini Jalebi's and that's final" Arnav charged.

"No No NO! Two mini Laad Governors, with same chocolate orbs and smirk commanding me around the house." Khushi said dreamily, shyly and yet angrily.

"But I want two jalebis singing "ajj mausam hai sohana" around the house, disturbing me with their crazy antics and same little cute nose like you which gets red when you lie or you are shy." Arnav said flirting with his better half and pacifying her with his puppy dog looks.

"Two Laad Governors"

"Two Jalebis"

"laad Governors"

"jalebis"

And the Fight conti...

Our Arnav and Khuhsi can't fight for long. Can they?

Nnnaaahhh

So all this ruckus can to an end after 9 months when Khushi and Arnav were blessed with a JALEBI and a LAAD GOVERNOR who were sound asleep, Arshi in her taekwondo pose and Ansh with a smirk adorning his face in the cradle beside Khushi's bed where Arnav sat alongside her with his hand around his lady love and her head resting on the shoulder of her prince charming.

~~~~~ The End~~~~~

did you notice ????? di u notice ????
in 14 February Events CARD was the common thing
and
in 10 December one the REPORT..

Note : the lines in italic in 14 February 2010 event are not mine but were ones said by Marilyn Moore 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope its not complicated ..Tongue

-thanks 
arshioholic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My other SS

Edited by arshioholic - 21 March 2013 at 9:10pm

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sydyshruti_rairadhagauriksgsrkunderground1meeeshjazz.kaur9495633101my-lovessttuuttiiash12pa24703987divasarunfansneharjun92swethajwelcomebrokasya123sansajmanveerroxtracy1191ArmelaSupraja.Skriti25goyalkalpna123Taz.roxoxsruthirishifazkaos112801saad2604BINTESHAIKHfatim28bhuviitrisasakrajalekshmicutiepie_ashpuppy.puppyMidnightReader-MKM-dasudisadivya1122aaw1505piyakrishnanfattouBarunKaSmilearshifan91saigadusilent_whispersAlai123Reader_Hobby--jyoti--sirivalli.tizzy0502SAM32zeediareshmimohanashi.1RandomGirlLalaland222SyedaFaizaswati-89bluetaj-eiya-chinnuvyasIPKKNDkaur92sparikhAnvi2009magss24dva2vra-Sanayaholic-Kareena1994ZarahatkeDalmuthuyasimi58piaviviandsena..MorningStar..-Medha-sushnadishashah4176yashal_khanDynamix215varsha2KDmissmksamiraoSuperstarSanayanadiafarjanaIronButterflybs1224AimmyLovesSobtiJaveria3991Aisha1996Rohiniddaisydee425-BarunSanz-GAURI29deeswarnatia.osnoopy84bhaktiiilaksh65udaymanyata07samia19meettucaskerashred12flowers4u-Cheeni-sarunholic_arhiASR6262ajoopsarunsashasinghseeta_naipspup03IPK..Jenny..Gunjan...Anisha.chavvi16

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArShi OS: When Jalebi And Laad Governor Met" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..MorningStar..

IF-Dazzler

..MorningStar..

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
What IS This?

I mean Did You just pour all your adorableness into this story because it is definitely the Cutest...

Can't even explain the way I am smiling right now...This is called Sweetness Overload.

*Which Hospital have You booked for Me??*

I want a 'specific' Doctor from India Whom I am planning to kidnap..;)

Akanksha...Thank you for making Me smile always...And You know how much I mean this!

And Thank You for giving my 'UNBORN KOOKIE AND ARNIE' a Happy Beginning...

LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!!!<3<3<3<3

And I know Its Weird But I WANT A PART 2!!!Wink

P.S- Why isnt there a "I Love This" Button on IF...Because I want to press that right NOW!

Edited by morning_star - 12 December 2012 at 9:03am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuviivoldemortPyarmedasudisadivya1122chinnuvyasLil_Miss_CrazyAisha1996-Mrinalini-

Srivi01

Goldie

Srivi01

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
very sweet and cutee SmileSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lil_Miss_Crazy

chavvi16

IF-Stunnerz

chavvi16

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
ayye hayye so cute
first the results and then the reports
awww bless they were always fighting and complaining
but in the end they are together again
and they are only meant for each other
cheers for pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lil_Miss_Crazy..MorningStar..

izzy0502

Goldie

izzy0502

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
ADORABLE...

loved it

ty for the pm

Lil_Miss_Crazy

bluetaj

Goldie

bluetaj

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Cute..it brought a smile on my face which refused to leave while I read and as I typed. 

Lil_Miss_Crazy

balsimransobti

IF-Rockerz

balsimransobti

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
awesm thnx 4 pm

Lil_Miss_Crazy

laksh65

IF-Rockerz

laksh65