Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

qweztion1

Groupbie

qweztion1

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Now, please don't start bashing looking at the title. This is not what it looks like, please read ahead to get the full gist.

When Ovi sees Purvi again, there is again going to be an explosion from Ovi, and Purvi will be too dumbfounded to speak again.

This time, I hope Onir comes forward and really tells off Ovi (keeping in mind that she is pregnant) . As we know, Onir does not hesitate in dealing with people, even if they are his patients, as we saw in his behaviour with Arjun.

Now right or wrong though Onir's actions may be, I want him to give Ovi a telling off for abusing his friend, wife, roommate, wife of convenience, or what ever Purvi is to him. However, this should not result in a tamasha for Ovi to take advantage of again. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

seemathakkarkath1AshaNegiFanshermacrazygirl4RDaathya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ovi and Onir" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
i agree,i want onir to bash any1 who cums and question purvi incuiding ovi and arjun
i want dr onir from kolkatta to b man enough,and evn bash purvi,if she agains tries to b mahaan for any1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rinamaharajaathya

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
i want to add dis too,i dunt know hw morally is it right
i wont evn mind dr onir rejectng to treat ovi,aftr she humilates purvi,
no 1 has a right to insult any1

Rinamaharajaathya

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Onir and Purvi are inviting big storm into pooja without their knowledge.

Ovi will surely put up big scene which will lead Purvi to shed tears.

Onir seems to be a very calm person. one more level higher than mahaan Purvi. Ovi is his patient. knowing her health condition very less chance for Onir shouting at Ovi.

it will be a great scene If Onir shouts at Ovi for insutling Purvi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rinamaharajkath1AshaNegiFanshermaaathya

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma

i agree,i want onir to bash any1 who cums and question purvi incuiding ovi and arjun
i want dr onir from kolkatta to b man enough,and evn bash purvi,if she agains tries to b mahaan for any1

hey sherma first time iam agreeng with your postSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AshaNegiFanrithika2012sherma

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

see i am not the one who wants to bash any chrcter unnecessarily
i was okay wid arjun slapping ovi,cause she was out of control
but her dialogues were right and her blaming too,arvi were meeting and arjunwas following purvi,and by confessing he prooved it
evn if archu wld have slapped or shouted ovi for drinking,i wld not synpathise wid ovi
i sympathised her for the reason she drinks a
she wasnt drinking to enjoy or party
she was drinking cause she was into depression cause of arjun,and he knew ovi drinks he shld have infrmed armaan,dk and every1 instead he was busy potryaing hw happy they are
so hw is any1 suppose to help ovi and arjun
ovi has guuts to speak the truth unlike arvi-this is one of the qualitie i like in ovi
she is blunt and honest

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

but her dialogues were right and her blaming too,arvi were meeting and arjunwas following purvi,and by confessing he prooved it
evn if archu wld have slapped or shouted ovi for drinking,i wld not synpathise wid ovi
she was drinking cause she was into depression cause of arjun,and he knew ovi drinks he shld have infrmed armaan,dk and every1 instead he was busy potryaing hw happy they are
ovi has guuts to speak the truth unlike arvi-this is one of the qualitie i like in ovi
she is blunt and honest
she is in this position only because of her actions... still she has chance to rectify her mistake but she doesnot want to admit her mistake... she should forget past and support arjun...  the worst part is she is even jealous on her own baby because arjun is caring more about that baby.. really shame on her for that

AshaNegiFanJShiv

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged

she is blunt and honest
she is in this position only because of her actions... still she has chance to rectify her mistake but she doesnot want to admit her mistake... she should forget past and support arjun...  the worst part is she is even jealous on her own baby because arjun is caring more about that baby.. really shame on her for that
she isnt jealous of the baby,nr wants to harm or kill the child
if she wnted she cld very easily do it befre
every women will agree to me,its on mthers hand to harm or kill the baby
take a pill thats it,eat papaya etc
arjun isnt wid her 24/7,so that he can stop her
she is not like varsha who killed the baby without infrming any1
she had resevntion in getting preggy so early,she shred it wid every1 and decided to born the baby for her marriage
its arjunn who isnt ready to forget purvi
purvi hrdly misses arjun,whereas arjun sees her evn in arovi room
as archu said its her secnd chnce,hpe ovi listens to archu now,and arjun tries to frget purvi

but i dont want Dr OnIR hurt.cause of purvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.