Requesting for new HD sets

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Friends, we are really bored of SN, the same old sets.Confused

We request CV's to give us with the new sets. Mumbai sets, where zara is living is also good. We want new twist to take place in new sets.Tongue

Why can't they show it in diwan mansion? Remember once Inshi had gone there.Embarrassed

I know PH has not enough funds for organizing new sets, but still for TRP's sake and viewers sake, change is necessary.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Requesting for new HD sets" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Heema22

IF-Rockerz

Heema22

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetha297

Friends, we are really bored of SN, the same old sets.Confused

We request CV's to give us with the new sets. Mumbai sets, where zara is living is also good. We want new twist to take place in new sets.Tongue

Why can't they show it in diwan mansion? Remember once Inshi had gone there.Embarrassed

I know PH has not enough funds for organizing new sets, but still for TRP's sake and viewers sake, change is necessary.Smile

Hi Sweta.i really like SN. Nice home. Old fashion furniture. Not flashy like other sets , it's  very appealing, it not the set its the storyline needs to change. We love INSHI in SN and I loved CC . Mumbai set is good for change but nothing appealing except  Zara!!!   So instead of asking for new set we need to ask for new reality base story line. This absurd storyline killing my interest !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sandy--Shwetha-

-Shwetha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Shwetha-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Agreed with u. Heema.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Heema22

sumitbigfan

Goldie

sumitbigfan

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Shwetha... The want more outdoor scenes than change in set...

-Sandy-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sandy-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
This is not going to happen...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top