Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
In todays' sbs sebment they showed that archana and purvi met. both were crying and were happy to see each other n were hugging. Archu was saying something to her. Offscreen they were making fun of crying.Ankita and asha said that glycrine bhar bhar kar roye.LOLAsha said she is shadow of archu.Anki was saying that agar me hoti  toh poochhi ki tujhe seventh month kaise laga lekin writer ne yeh dialoge nhi likha.Archu didnt have any idea that this is arjun's child. she thought that the child is of the guy to whom purvi got married

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

kitakastuartyDeviRahimbux21awakeningwikileaksgimmeabreaksweeti_cutievesuaditty-Swetha-SaifliciousarjunaluisShreyALuVKushaLdivya17.8JaishankarpurethoughtkarajekarFireLordPhoenixaathyanewt2007White-Rosegaurav_ankita08blueocean_787ashfaque2012-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sbs today" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi15

Originally posted by manjulata

In todays' sbs sebment they showed that archana and purvi met. both were crying and were happy to see each other n were hugging. Archu was saying something to her. Offscreen they were making fun of crying.Ankita and asha said that glycrine bhar bhar kar roye.LOLAsha said she is shadow of archu.Anki was saying that agar me hoti toh poochhi ki tujhe seventh month kaise laga lekin writer ne yeh dialoge nhi likha.Archu didnt have any idea that this is arjun's child. she thought that the child is of the guy to whom purvi got married

Archana said i know its arjuns child that archana knows purvi is pregnant from arjun

I believe that was Ankita, she said as Ankita she knows it's Arjun's, but writers forgot to add logic to Archana's lines 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SeemaPia2111dap14adittyvesuJaishankarnewt2007Ashlaikabonibright

Luvsushanki

IF-Dazzler

Luvsushanki

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged

In todays' sbs sebment they showed that archana and purvi met. both were crying and were happy to see each other n were hugging. Archu was saying something to her. Offscreen they were making fun of crying.Ankita and asha said that glycrine bhar bhar kar roye.LOLAsha said she is shadow of archu.Anki was saying that agar me hoti toh poochhi ki tujhe seventh month kaise laga lekin writer ne yeh dialoge nhi likha.Archu didnt have any idea that this is arjun's child. she thought that the child is of the guy to whom purvi got married

Archana said i know its arjuns child that archana knows purvi is pregnant from arjun
she said it offscreen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashfaque2012

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

I believe that was Ankita, she said as Ankita she knows it's Arjun's, but writers forgot to add logic to Archana's lines 

Peaches to Anki...ClapClapClap  and to the writers DeadDeadDead How can a mother of FIVE not know how long a girl is??? Seriously even i can guess...beyond stupidity...a mother not knowing and that to of her dearest daughter...what rubbish yaar...one look can see Purvi is more than 6 months...ConfusedConfused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Mi*chi*aditty..PlayfulKiss...Nikki.JaishankarFireLordPhoenixAshlaikabonibrightpeachesnplumsDabulls23ashfaque2012

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Don't forget Abhi - Balaji CVs and logic are two different things LOL

Remember what Harry S Truman said: "If you can't convince them, confuse them"

Why do I think it's BT's motto??

Edited by peachesnplums - 12 December 2012 at 5:30am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pavrishbubbles22adittyvgiri..PlayfulKiss..arjunaluisnaomihyuganewt2007Ashlaikabonibrightstyle14

arjunaluis

Goldie

arjunaluis

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

Don't forget Abhi - Balaji CVs and logic are two different things LOL

Remember what Harry S Truman said: "If you can't convince them, confuse them"

Why do I think it's BT's motto??

ROFLROFL peaches you just made my day with the bolded...Great motto yaar i am very much confused...LOLLOL

one good thing we get to see their mashti...these two are getting funnier these days...i always knew Anki is funny nice to see Asha's fun side also...she is becoming less shy...i think Anki is waiting to give Purvi a hard slap...LOL she deserves it...pregnant before marriage...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adittyJaishankarAshlaikabonibright

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the update and link

till yday Purvi's baby bump is not big. today in sbs her bump is big like she is nearing her delivery date.

are they planning for few more months leap again to take Purvi to delivery room?

or

CVs missing out something?

this pregnancy count is totally confusing.

Edited by newt2007 - 12 December 2012 at 5:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashlaikabonibrightashfaque2012

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
anki looking so gorgous in SBS owo how can a girl can b so beautifulDay Dreaminganki hai tho kuch nazar nahi athiBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnijoyceadittyTanyazAshaNegiFanJaishankarLoveTVShowsFireLordPhoenixashfaque2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top