Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

We aren't looking forward to the confession (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Originally posted by vaani21

Originally posted by Nafs_sweetheart
they showed us the promo like we are actors in acting class instead of viewers with our emotions invested in Madhu and RK characters, they showed it so clinical with little consideration that we are viewers..

They are big spoilsports who ruin our fantasy world NafsBig smile  

They did ruin our fantasy world with that confession promo.

Also I said this this morning in the Opening Post.

We aren't looking forward to the confession.

Because we know it's coming angry, RK's wounds having been reopened, and we know his going to be mean to Madhu, filled with his own pain, that we will be urging on the separation sooner rather then later, because we want RK to suffer.

Well this is how I'm feeling. 

Man do I feel that way now. I want that separation I want RK to loose Madhu.
Same here Nafs Confession after being goaded by Deepali is not good.
after watching today's episode even i thought Rk should loose madhu and go for Deepali, cos he reacts to her seriously. Accepts her challenge and wants to test madhu. which was really disappointingD'ohMadhu is better without RK.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maria090.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We aren't looking forward to the confession (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.