Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

We aren't looking forward to the confession (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

SaiS

IF-Sizzlerz

SaiS

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Awesome Post Nafs

Hope this happens in the serial.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We aren't looking forward to the confession (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I don't quite get why RK puts up with these Bhattias in the 1st place...I mean no matter how mean he is to his mom, but somewhere deep down he still loves her, but she is married to someone else for goodness sake...can't her nikamma husband take care of her and his own family instead of living off his stepson..
And Radha...I don't know where her brains are...she is living with her husband and HIS family in her son's house...which mom does that ???

I feel that RK allows the Bhattias too much now...he's now a married man who also needs his privacy...how in goodness name can his bhabhi walk in and out his room like it is hers instead of staying with her husband in her own room...RK should put a permanent stop to that instead of shouting GET OUT all the time without results and getting mad at Madhu for no reason...

The thing is now Dipz had her game by instigating RK and re-opening his old wounds, but by reacting it out on Madhu is totally unfair on his part...and asking her to leave everything behind for him is more unfair, coz the reason for this marriage was her family only...why doesn't RK understand that family is important for Madhu and she is able to give not only love to her family, but also to him...maybe more than her family...

Let's see what happens with the re-entry of Ballu and how the 7 phere  article comes into play...

We know that Vivi will be on leave for 15 days, but starting when ??? And he said he's gonna work on Christmas too so that there are enough episodes to cover his leave..., so it makes me wonder will there be a separation or not ???
Will Madhu be able to prove to RK that not every relation is fake and that she loves him for the person he is and not his superstar status as Dipz is trying implicate...
I am curious to know what will bring out the junoon of RK's love to the surface...We already see his possesiveness & obsessiveness towards Madhu, but the actual junoon of him hasn't really shows as of yet...

That's what I'm saying why is he putting up with those Bhatia's, the reason is if he tells them to leave, the mother will suffer at the hands of Kukuji and the rest of them, so for her protection he keeps them under his roof and pays their way. 

But his suggesting to Madhu come away with me meaning I will stay pay for those Bhatia's to stay in that flat but we will live elsewhere.

RK is being unreasonable about his condition that Madhu leave her family completely as a condition of staying with him. As you pointed out she is only with him because Malik needed treatment, that was initially now she wants to be with him as she's fallen in love with him. But he has been instigated by Dips and going back to the wound inflicted by his mother was to leave him for another man and leave him alone, stop caring for him, similarly Madhu with her close family relationship, he doesn't want her to stop caring for him, he wants her with him 24/7. That's how obsessed he is...his in love with her like a mad person loves someone...he misses her like anything when she is not with him. But what does madhu do exactly with her family, speak on the phone with Padmini, ask them over for a puja every now and again, want to spend some time with them for meals once in a while, her mum come to visit her to spend time with her, all of that RK thinks it's time away from him...

I think because it's a new love he just wants her with him all the time, on the set, at home wherever he is...they have a good time, joking and laughing, fighting and she caring for all his needs, feeding him, dressing him properly. Were for RK not to be instigated now to confess his feelings for madhu so early he wound have seen that he could manage to stay away from her for a few hours whilst she's with her family and be absolutely fine, but his comparing to his 14 years of loneliness that he felt when Radhaji got married and left him unloved, nobody taking care of him. Embarrassed

pls give me the link to the 7 phere article I haven't read it. if it's an article or you mean the proposal for full remarriage of Rishbala? Which RK will make now...

Vivian is going on leave possibly late of December and early January as his marriage is January 7th, possibly a few days after that date for honeymoon maybe even. But his working Christmas even to give the bank of footage, because the viewers without RK will stop watching, can't have that in MEIEJ, hero must be there also as heroine. 

RK's junoon we will see when he is stopping her being with her family, and wants her with hime 24/7.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishsuk19maria090SaiS

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
i agree nafs i also dont want confession  yet i was happy last week but i see the bigger picture its not going to be nice 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21SaiS.Nafisa.

-Ratzz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ratzz-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
m very much confuse whats going to happen may be wat u saying is rite but after reading lots of pov of different people m lost lets wait n watch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21SaiS.Nafisa.

aan-rish

Goldie

aan-rish

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Very nice post nafs Smile. Watching the new pomo and spoilor video  we can assume that RK is hurt and really angry during confession. I just hope this confession come from his heart. I mean what if  out of confusion he  came to a conclusion that he is in love . They never really showed RK's feelings right? According to sbs sgmts RK asks Madhu to get out of the car. This should be after the confession means he is still angry. It may be difficult for Madhu to mend RK this time. And this dipali  this shameless women will never allow RK and Madhu to live happily. I am exited about Balrajs entry. But what about new entry AR.? I want him to enter during RK's absense.

vaani21maria090SaiS.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya.nair

Very nice post nafs Smile. Watching the new pomo and spoilor video  we can assume that RK is hurt and really angry during confession. I just hope this confession come from his heart. I mean what if  out of confusion he  came to a conclusion that he is in love . They never really showed RK's feelings right? According to sbs sgmts RK asks Madhu to get out of the car. This should be after the confession means he is still angry. It may be difficult for Madhu to mend RK this time. And this dipali  this shameless women will never allow RK and Madhu to live happily. I am exited about Balrajs entry. But what about new entry AR.? I want him to enter during RK's absense.

From RK's side we haven't had too much about him falling in love with Madhu, apart from missing scenes. No admission of being in love with Madhu to himself or to someone else. Like we did with Madhu.

Of the missings scenes the most the telling one, was when he mistook Dipali for Madhu in the "raat akeli hai" dance...seeing Dips in the face, face to face but still seeing Madhu. Perhaps you can blame the medicines but what about the dreams he was having seeing her helping him up and giving him his medicine, he didn't take any medicine then so he was lucid when he called for Bittuji and he admitted it's too much now the missing of his Biwi.

Then we had the dupatta scene of him smelling it for traces of Madhu, reminiscing the fun his had with her, and the care she has given him when they are together. That was the link to the confession, because unlike Madhu which admitted to herself that she is in love with RK and also to her mother, RK has only admitted to Dipali yesterday that his thinking of his wife. But I feel the dupatta yesterday was the link to his confessing what he feels for Madhu.

The SBS segment of RK asking Madhu to get out of the car is not after confession, I feel when Madhu gets stuck in the car with the driver, RK goes searching and finds her, he takes her in his car back to the farmhouse, that is the scene they are showing in SBS before he confessing his feelings at the farmhouse.

But remember the CV's promised us that Rishbala will have a nice Diwali, so I feel Madhu will take him out of his funk/anger and they will be happy when celebrating Diwali and we will get some cute and happy scenes hopefully.  

Balraj's entry, until I read the 7 phere article LOL I'm thinking might happen in two ways either Rishbala together as per explanation below, or separation and AK I did give small prediction how he will come already. 

Balraj I was thinking would come during heroine track...but now an article I think is out saying Madhu will be happy when he comes so she won't be separated from RK at all when he comes...so my prediction about AK might come true hopefully...Balraj comes seeing news articles of Madhu's history born to Padmini etc, AK and Madhu will be just friends, but he wants to take her away from RK, but she rejects him and RK convinces Madhu to do films so the heroine track starts not them separated but together... but the AK gets together with Trishna and makes her also a heroine.

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 12 December 2012 at 7:52am

aan-rishvaani21maria090SaiS

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nafs_sweetheart
they showed us the promo like we are actors in acting class instead of viewers with our emotions invested in Madhu and RK characters, they showed it so clinical with little consideration that we are viewers..

They are big spoilsports who ruin our fantasy world NafsBig smile  

Edited by vaani21 - 12 December 2012 at 10:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

Originally posted by Nafs_sweetheart
they showed us the promo like we are actors in acting class instead of viewers with our emotions invested in Madhu and RK characters, they showed it so clinical with little consideration that we are viewers..

They are big spoilsports who ruin our fantasy world NafsBig smile  

They did ruin our fantasy world with that confession promo.

Also I said this this morning in the Opening Post.

We aren't looking forward to the confession.

Because we know it's coming angry, RK's wounds having been reopened, and we know his going to be mean to Madhu, filled with his own pain, that we will be urging on the separation sooner rather then later, because we want RK to suffer.

Well this is how I'm feeling. 

Man do I feel that way now. I want that separation I want RK to loose Madhu.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21maria090

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.