Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Because we know it's coming angry, RK's wounds having been reopened, and we know his going to be mean to Madhu, filled with his own pain, that we will be urging on the separation sooner rather then later, because we want RK to suffer.

Well this is how I'm feeling. 

But some hope is still there, because it's diwali and the farmhouse was decorated in lights, perhaps Madhu does talk him round and his anger abates and we will have a nice diwali of Rishbala, with some romance at that farmhouse. After all Bhatia's are not there, they are alone, bound to have some romantic moments.

But when they come back from there again RK is not going to let up on his angry persona I don't think...are others feeling the same way?

RK has been goaded by Dipali to tell Madhu how he feels, he definitely loves her don't get me wrong, but perhaps his declaration wouldn't have come so soon, he would have gotten used to his love and her caring for others as well as him...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ushinningstar1kash_meet10Karishma700aan-rishvaani21ice _girlVsoujanyanlm4Soundarya22Angel-330-SD-0maria090suk19-StephinesS-DonnaHarveySaiShifzaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We aren't looking forward to the confession" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Because we know it's coming angry, RK's wounds having been reopened, and we know his going to be mean to Madhu, filled with his own pain, that we will be urging on the separation sooner rather then later, because we want RK to suffer.

But some hope is still there, because it's diwali and the farmhouse was decorated in lights, perhaps Madhu does talk him round and his anger abates and we will have a nice diwali of Rishbala, with some romance at that farmhouse. After all Bhatia's are not there, they are alone, bound to have some romantic moments.

But when they come back from there again RK is not going to let up on his angry persona I don't think...are others feeling the same way?

RK has been goaded by Dipali to tell Madhu how he feels, he definitely loves her don't get me wrong, but perhaps his declaration wouldn't have come so soon, he would have gotten used to his love and her caring for others as well as him...

Exactly NafsSmile.How come i always end up Nodding my head and agree with all your posts.
Even i hope something lovely between them Because of the deepavali and the farm house decorated in lights. 
My point is, why should he put up with Deepali.She comes to his room very freely every now and then which i am not able to digest. And RK's shouts and barks doesn't work with Deepali.
Radhaji's keeps making the same mistakes. Madhu sheds tears.Lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nobodyatnotimeaan-rishSaiSmaria090.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

Originally posted by Nafs_Sweetheart

Exactly NafsSmile.How come i always end up Nodding my head and agree with all your posts.
Even i hope something lovely between them Because of the deepavali and the farm house decorated in lights. 
My point is, why should he put up with Deepali.She comes to his room very freely every now and then which i am not able to digest. And RK's shouts and barks doesn't work with Deepali.
Radhaji's keeps making the same mistakes. Madhu sheds tears.Lol

Thanks Vaani, you know even when you reply to my posts I always have an uplifting feeling, and the circumstances of this confession has put me in the worst type of doldrums...from the way they showed us the promo like we are actors in acting class instead of viewers with our emotions invested in Madhu and RK characters, they showed it so clinical with little consideration that we are viewers...then Dipali has opened his wounds of being betrayed RK being unlucky in love, and as a result his insecurities have resurfaced and RK will be really mean to Madhu now, that we will all be screaming for a separation because we want it to end Madhu's pain at the hands of RK.

Diwali celebrations are the only positive to look forward to at the farmhouse. Some romance hopefully Mahdu manages to take him out of his funk. We can also be a little happy after she does this. So it's all up to our heroine.

RK is putting up with Dipali and the rest of the Bhatia's out of love for him mum, but I agree he doesn't have to live in the same house as them, the shouting for her to leave the room, she still keeps coming back whenever she wants to ruin his mood, his should buy another flat for them and put them all there. As he wants privacy with his wife. But I read that RK wants Madhu to go away with him just the two of them, so possibly his trying to do that, to leave that flat for them to live and they go elsewhere but the reason she refuses to go with him, is because his insisting she lives her family behind and just be with him only. LOL It's his obsessive love, he doesn't want her to be close to her family, like he isn't to his. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishvaani21maria090SaiS

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
agree with u on dat point of dewali celebration.i think its after confession.i think no major misunderstanding or separation is coming up so soon coz they showed in many of da segments dat rk and madhu were happily together while making rangoli and in arranging diyas and most probably they were celebrating it at a place other than rk mansion.may b at dat farmhouse.so i must say chill guys.hope for the best.also da actor playing da role of balraj chaudhry said in one of his intrviews dat he will reenter when madhu will b happy and enjoying her life and nw per article b.chaudhry is re entering so in my opinion no danger of separation or gross misunderstanding right nw.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aan-rishvaani21SaiS

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vmpy

agree with u on dat point of dewali celebration.i think its after confession.i think no major misunderstanding or separation is coming up so soon coz they showed in many of da segments dat rk and madhu were happily together while making rangoli and in arranging diyas and most probably they were celebrating it at a place other than rk mansion.may b at dat farmhouse.so i must say chill guys.hope for the best.also da actor playing da role of balraj chaudhry said in one of his intrviews dat he will reenter when madhu will b happy and enjoying her life and nw per article b.chaudhry is re entering so in my opinion no danger of separation or gross misunderstanding right nw.

Awesome Smile about Balraj Chaudhry coming when Madhu is happy. I feel happy on hearing this vmpy.

But you know the diwali celebration they showed us making the rangoli and the diyas wasn't for the serial but for HT cafe article. Madhu was in the outfit she wore to feed RK with her hand and also the same outfit they were by the lake together, so she's worn the dress before and we know she doesn't repeat dresses. i think the HT Cafe people came asking for a diwali segment and Rishbala did one especially for them, the segments we have seen have not shown us a diwali for the show yet. 

The lights decoration at that patio area has to be indicator of diwali at the farmhouse, but it's upto Madhu to get RK out of being angry first. How she will do that is what will be good to see, so I'm looking forward to the heroine working her magic.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaani21SaiS

vmpy

IF-Addictz

vmpy

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
yeah looking forward to da use of heroines magical powers hahaha.thanx for pm.

vaani21SaiS

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vmpy

yeah looking forward to da use of heroines magical powers hahaha.thanx for pm.

LOL

magical powers of persuasion, most girls have them Embarrassed

Edited by Nafs_Sweetheart - 12 December 2012 at 6:01am

vaani21SaiS

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
I don't quite get why RK puts up with these Bhattias in the 1st place...I mean no matter how mean he is to his mom, but somewhere deep down he still loves her, but she is married to someone else for goodness sake...can't her nikamma husband take care of her and his own family instead of living off his stepson..
And Radha...I don't know where her brains are...she is living with her husband and HIS family in her son's house...which mom does that ???

I feel that RK allows the Bhattias too much now...he's now a married man who also needs his privacy...how in goodness name can his bhabhi walk in and out his room like it is hers instead of staying with her husband in her own room...RK should put a permanent stop to that instead of shouting GET OUT all the time without results and getting mad at Madhu for no reason...

The thing is now Dipz had her game by instigating RK and re-opening his old wounds, but by reacting it out on Madhu is totally unfair on his part...and asking her to leave everything behind for him is more unfair, coz the reason for this marriage was her family only...why doesn't RK understand that family is important for Madhu and she is able to give not only love to her family, but also to him...maybe more than her family...

Let's see what happens with the re-entry of Ballu and how the 7 phere  article comes into play...

We know that Vivi will be on leave for 15 days, but starting when ??? And he said he's gonna work on Christmas too so that there are enough episodes to cover his leave..., so it makes me wonder will there be a separation or not ???
Will Madhu be able to prove to RK that not every relation is fake and that she loves him for the person he is and not his superstar status as Dipz is trying to implicate...
I am curious to know what will bring out the junoon of RK's love to the surface...We already see his possesiveness & obsessiveness towards Madhu, but the actual junoon of him hasn't really shows as of yet...

I was thinking RK wanting to hide behind his pain again and not letting go of his past , he might actually ask Madhu to leave his house and maybe this is the separation that lingers around the corner ( if Madhu will leave is ofcourse another question )
Maybe this is when Ballu's re-entry will come into place when Madhu will be at her maayka...
And RK will start missing her like crazy again and when he comes to know abt Ballu, he will again get overprotective of Madhu and save her from Ballu...

Edited by eshasrk - 12 December 2012 at 6:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereice _girlaan-rishvaani21maria090SaiS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.