kapoor family and mahis death!! ready pls

nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:26am | IP Logged

hi you know what

i just wonder how  this kapoor family be a fool more then day by day

i talk about mahis death.

mahi said the story about her death to tashu. and if i'm right she said that she killed the person who burned there she was a women. and but not explain who was she??? i wonder if she hasn't any family because how can she sercrifice to have a death?? or she doesnt know that mahi want to kill her????? so many question.

lets continue:

mahi come back to kapoor family but every on accept her without any doubt. and no suprise to them?? what the hell? she said she was hidden with tashu . okay she was hiding as she said but for 8 years????   what is such  kidnapped???? plus they all know that tashu kidnapped mahi then why dont they go to police to report it??? the important thing that they have done to accept her without any question because they all have no brain as we know????

then mahi is at kapoor family , kusum is hiding somewhere, and she will be back so another fighting for this lady is coming. and trishul said that he will still destroy mr abhay kapoor even he is in jail. so it means he will used some people may be police (may be saket u never know this is ekta drama) to destroy kapoor family then another twisted it coming.  and bla bla bla !!!!!Angry

and what the hell of this kumud to go out without a hubby permission! and she know that they all (kumud and kusuum) get a lot of proble because they like to go out when some one call on the phone without thinking. they going staight without tell anyone.

and what the hell of this secret of malaysia??? everyone go there?? esha, tashu, mahi,

and thanks abhay for your lovely hand.. you slap and slap your chils hehehe i love it because they need a displine. they deserve it.

and .. and what let me think.

hey what the hell of this kusum will be back???

i'm thinking about some thing . trishul will call tashu and told that he is in jail and he need some help. because thing going wrong. and tashu will said that she have no time for that and he must prevent him self because he is not his son. then tashu will meet trishul in jail and she told him that he is his son he show the pic with a handsome guy. trishul shocked! tashu said. his son is not here he is in malaysia (we know how luchky malaysia is for ekta) with his wife. she was only used trishul to take a revenge for kapoor family because she dont want any trouble for his son.that is why she used trishul. so trishul will start cryLOL but he is too late. then tashu take his son but not abhays son. kusum was beside hiding.(remember ekta like to hide people) with saket and some police listen all the converstation between trishul and tashu and they record it. then tashu turn back want to go she saw all of them and shocked!!! (remember this too they all like to shocked)LOL then the police arrest tashu. and put her to jail too. (so two enemy is in jail)

i dont know about where mahi will be in jail too?? or... no you guy finish the story if you like.

enjoy!!

jasmineA Groupbie
jasmineA
jasmineA

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

GOOD JOB I DONT MIND THIS TWIST OF STORY

usa_girl0021 IF-Dazzler
usa_girl0021
usa_girl0021

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
lol
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
thanks.....lots of twists.......but yet dumb
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
thx's .........wow lots of twist and i know kapoor family has no brains
* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by icy_devil

thx's .........wow lots of twist and i know kapoor family has no brains

agree
smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

yes i too was wondering why the kapoor khandan didn't make a big deal out of mahi's return

they are sooo slow

ever since the leap

all the good ppl seem to be so slow these days

YES that includes KSHITIJ and GARv

well props to Garv for saving the day...lets just see how long that lasts

rani80ca Senior Member
rani80ca
rani80ca

Posted: 15 May 2005 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

they are dumb from the begining any doubts

smart people never get into these kind of mess .

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top