Originally posted by: Tanya_Swaronluv

Oye maar dalungi main jaan se agr discontinue kya tu...😑🀒

Kyun??
Anywayz bohat bura hai...
nature2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: manasie

Chapter 18

Swayam run to her side as soon as he saw her waver on her way to the bar where he kept the water jug. But he was not fast enough. That damn desk of his, got in his way and he was too late to catch her. She hit the floor roughly and the awful sound he heard was from her head. He got pale when he heard it and instantly prayed to god that the hit was not fatal. He dropped right next to her and tried to reach for her pulse. When he felt the faint humming of her pulse biting on her neck he let go a breath he had not realised he was holding back from the moment he saw her wavering. He immediately turned to their client that was watching the whole scene shocked and ordered him.

"Tell my secretary to call 911 now."

Their client stood up and run out of the office to Kria's desk.

"Hello miss call 911 immediately. Mr Shikhawat's assistant just fainted and fell to the floor. We did not manage to catch her before she fell. She is alive but we are not sure how much hurt the fall has caused or what might caused the fainting. Please tell them to hurry."

Kria called right away and then run to Swayam's office, leaving the client sitting breathless on the chair near her desk.

"My god what happened"

Swayam was still sitting on the floor holding her hands.

"I don't know she fainted and hit herself falling."

"I did not hit myself" Sharon said weakly. "The carpet broke my fall. It is a nice fluffy carpet. I might even take it home and sleep on it" she tried to make light of the whole situation. "I would be on my feet now working like a normal person if Swayam allowed me to stand up."

"You are not standing up before the paramedics come here and take you to the hospital for a thorough exam" Swayam said sternly.

"You do realize you are over reacting right? Kria please tell him he is over reacting."

"I am not over reacting. The correct procedure after someone hurts his head falling down is to wait until he is examined by a doctor to ensure something has not been dislocated. What is more we don't know what the cause of your faint spell was. You might faint again when you get up. We don't want that, do we?"

"Honey I am with him on that. You should wait for the paramedics to come." Kria sided with Swayam

"Traitor" Sharon said to Kria irritated. "You were supposed to be on my side."

"We are both on your side little fairy, that is why we are keeping you here until help comes."

Both girls looked at him stunned. He had called her little fairy. Kria did not expect such an endearment from their boss. Unless...

"Little fairy? Wait is he the guy who sends you flowers?" a bewildered Kria asked Sharon.

Sharon paled once more and felt the world start spinning around. Her eyes glazed and she heard from far away Swayam shouting. Then everything went black.

Swayam was worried before but now, he was about to have a panic attack.

"Sharon, Sharon do you hear me? Sharon wake up. Shit she fainted again. Kria bring me some water from the jag there and some paper towels."

Kria brought both pretty quickly and Swayam wet some paper towels and positioned them to Sharon's forehead and neck. She stirred a little, moaned a little and then went silent as if she fell asleep. Swayam checked again her pulse. It looked normal and colour had returned to her face. Her body probably forced her to drift off.

"Kria promise me that you will not reveal to anyone my relationship with Sharon"

"So you really are in a relationship?"

"Of course we are in a relationship. Why would I let such a pretty fairy slip from my fingers." He said looking at her adoringly.

"Well boss I surely haven't seen you smitten like that before."

"I have never met someone like her before. But the thing is Sharon is afraid that if her colleagues find out about us, they will thing that she tried to drive herself to the top by sleeping with the boss and they will start gossiping about her. That is why we have kept this from everyone. She had a bad previous experience of office gossip. Not her fault."

"How long has this been going on. Did you know each other before she came to work here?"

"No I first laid eyes on her at your party. But that was all I needed." He smiled bitterly. That was the night that had changed his life for ever. He won the lottery that night. But now, seeing his fairy laying on the floor he felt like he was loosing the ground from his feet.

"Well that explains the goofy smile you are both sporting all this time."

"So please don't tell anyone, at least not until she is ready to tell people. I don't want her to stress more over this. Especially since we don't know what caused her first faint spell."

"Well if she is so adamant about no one knowing about you two, you are going to have an earful when she recovers."

"I don't care as long as she is all right. She can shout at me as much as she wants."

"You've got it bad boss" Kria said affectionately. "And don't worry I am not going to tell anyone about you two. Tell her that when she wakes up. She should not have to stress about that"

The paramedics came a few minutes later and gathered Sharon on a stretcher. Swayam followed them to the ambulance and since they would not let him ride with her, he went straight to the garage, took his car and followed the ambulance to the hospital. He parked on the first available parking space he found and rushed in the emergency room reception. He asked the nurse there where they had placed the girl that had just come in with the ambulance because he needed to be with her. Unfortunately for him she did not let him follow her to the examine room and had him give her information about Sharon's identity. When they were done she asked him to wait for the doctor on the waiting room.

A few minutes later a doctor exited the ER and yelled.

"Is there someone here accompanying Sharon Raiprakash?"

"Yes that would be me, how is she?"

"Are you a relative?"

"I am her boyfriend, we are practically engaged" he half lied. If it was up to him, she would be wearing his ring a week ago.

"Is there a closer relative we can speak to?"

"No, but if it is needed I can contact her parents to come into town. Is there something wrong with her? Why did she faint? Did she hurt herself falling?"

"The first exams we run did not show any damage, but we want to proceed to more exams and there are some sensitive issues we want to discuss with some one close to her."

"Maybe I can help you."

"Do you know if she is allergic to some medication, or if she has some health problem that you know of. Has she had any operations the last year? There is some recent scar tissue on her belly. We also want to take some X rays for her and we have to be sure she is not pregnant to do that. Is there such a possibility?"

"She had a miscarriage a few months ago after an accident she had and after that she has had some scarring to her womb that is still healing. She has not had menstruation since then. We use condoms but there has been one or two times that we did not use any so I can't rule out the possibility of pregnancy. She does not have any health problems or allergies that I know of but I cannot be a hundred per cent sure about the medicine allergies."

"OK we will run some more tests before we proceed to do anything. Please sit here and when I have more news I will come again."

"Has she regained her consciousness?"

"Yes but we gave her a mild sedative to sleep some more. Her body needs it."

He left Swayam pacing the corridor of the waiting room, up and down, up and down. Every time he checked on his watch, it seemed like time stood still. "Why could not they let him be by her side. He would not harm anyone if he was just there." He wondered. He just wanted to be next to her making sure she was doing OK.

It was two hours later that a nurse came out of the ER and asked for the relatives of Miss Raiprakash. He practically run to her asking information about Sharon. She explained that the test results they were running were not ready yet, and that the doctor would tell them when he had a clearer view of her situation. She also informed him that she had woken up and was asking for him. The doctors usually did not allow visitors inside but she was getting panicky and they wanted him there to calm her down. He did not care about the reason, he was glad he got to be next to her once again. Although deep inside he felt a primal pride about the fact that he was the one she needed to feel calm and safe. The nurse kindly showed him to Sharon's bed. She laid there with fear in her eyes.

Hello sweet fairy! How are you feeling? Do you still feel faint?"

"I am much better now. What happened to the office?"

"You got pail and fainted on me again. Then the paramedics came and brought you to the hospital. I was right behind them in my car and on the waiting room afterwards but they would not let me in here until now. Ah fairy I was so worried for you." She extended her hand and touched him on his cheek.

"You needn't have worried so much. I am sure that it is some kind of bug I caught while we were away for the weekend. It is nobody's fault. My body is not in its best shape since my operations a few months ago and that is why I fainted. It is no big deal."

"Mmmhhh so you are a doctor now?" he said teasingly "I would prefer if one of the guys with the white coats told me what the cause of all this is."

"What happened to the office? What did Kria say? Why did you have to call me a fairy in front of her, are you mad?" She was not pale any more. Now she was mad at him and her cheeks had a bright pink on them. After seeing her so pale at his office he did not mind even if she was furious and he was the one to pay for it.

"Hey don't stress yourself over it. Yes Kria did get that I was the boyfriend that sent you the flowers, but she promised me that she would not tell anyone."

"You can't be sure of it."

"Yes I can. Kria is a good person that from the looks of it, cares for you. She would not do anything to harm you. And after all I think that we should let people know about us. I love you fairy. You scared the life out of me today and I don't intend to miss out on things so that people won't gossip about us. Everybody in office knows your worth. You proved you were the perfect person for your position at the company before you even met me face to face. If some of them are petty enough to gossip about it, even if we don't tell anyone they will find something else to say about you. So don't worry your pretty head about such things."

"Yes but what happens to me if we break up. Everyone in the office will see me as the ex of the boss."

"You are one silly fairy, you know that? We have something pretty good between us don't you agree?"

"Yes" Sharon whispered looking him deep in his eyes, mesmerised by the intensity of his feeling that was mirrored there.

"Then I don't see us breaking up in the near future. You won't get rid of me that easily fairy!" Swayam said and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

They were interrupted by the doctor that came near them with a bunch of papers in his hands.

"Well I have the results of your first tests Sharon and they seem to excuse your fainting spell. We will have to run more tests. But at least now we know where to begin." Swayam was on his feet now looking to the doctor ominously.

"What is it doctor? What is wrong with her?" he asked him.

"There is no reason for you both to worry. She seems perfectly fine and the symptoms are pretty common for her condition."

"What condition? You are killing me here doc."Swayam was a basket case by now. The doctor smiled at them, turned to Sharon and said.

"You are pregnant Sharon."

So guys this it I hope you all like it. Please do comment and like I love reading your comments. Next update Page no.20 and 30+ Likes. For PM's add 'mannupmff' to your BuddyList.

20πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I missed on commenting on last three updates, cause of exams, so here is the combined comment for all. SwaRon first date was really awesome and well planned by Swayam. I really love the way you have presented Swayam in your FF, he so caring and extra sweet showering all his love on her. Compliments to the title that he uses every now and then ''Little fairy".
And they just can't get enough of each other😳 So its revealed Sharon is pregnant, well I'm sure Swayam will be by her side but I'm scared how Sharon will react. Cause the past incident might scare her away, but with Swayam there she will surely feel better and enjoy the happiness that is showered on them.
Beautiful indeed
nature2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nature2

20πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mansi tum bhi creatives banne ke rah pe chal rahi ho πŸ˜› Sharon preganant hai usse batane ke liye itna drama kiya. Usually doctor ke paas paitent pahucha nahi aur diagnosis ho jaata hai. So liked the change here. Awesomely done. I bet Swayam ke saath we readers were too in tension. The whole scene was nicely written. The tension can be literally felt. And in the begining finally it was good to see Kriya too knowing the truth of SwaRon relationship. And yeah looking forward to the SwaRon reaction on this news.
nature2 thumbnail

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nature2 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

😳😳
nature2 thumbnail