Pavitra Rishta

what

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anesaty

Groupbie

anesaty

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
what does mistee means i dond know how to spell it but thats what oni called purvi 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sashashyam

IF-Rockerz

sashashyam

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Mishti is obviously Dr.Onir's pet name for his darling wife; as he seems to care so much for her, he calls her Mishti, meaning 'sweet'.

However, he does call her Purvi when the two of the get back from Kalighat, and the compounder is still there, and informs Dr.Onir that the accident patient (Arjun) is waiting for him in his clinic. He says to her then "Purvi, you had wanted to meet that patient, so come along now and meet him".

Shyamala B.Cowsik

Originally posted by anesaty

what does mistee means i dond know how to spell it but thats what oni called purvi 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshlaikaOrchid25

bonibright

IF-Sizzlerz

bonibright

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged

"MISHTI" in Bengali means "SWEET".

anesaty

Groupbie

anesaty

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonibright

"MISHTI" in Bengali means "SWEET".

oh that nice thanx 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.