Pavitra Rishta

   

wats wid purvi?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Joined: 17 July 2010

Posts: 5083

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
y the hell is she playing wid dr onir feeling
if they are married,its stiill okay if she openly flirts wid him
but if they r not so y is she doing this
i have never seen i,ovi, flirting or csying wid any other guyexcept arjun
and evn purvi-i had nevr seen her flirtig wid any1
and whn dr onir sttrdt flirting wid her,she just chnged the tpic
if u guys noticed,it ws purvi who strted
i just hope dr onir doesnt get heart break,he doesnt deserve that
he is a nice man
 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snowyshahsb_26Shehreen_27zonanForeverSHINeekoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wats wid purvi?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruarvi

Senior Member

shruarvi

Joined: 27 September 2012

Posts: 374

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherma


y the hell is she playing wid dr onir feeling
if they are married,its stiill okay if she openly flirts wid him
but if they r not so y is she doing this
i have never seen i,ovi, flirting or csyingwid any other guyexcept arjun
and evn purvi-i had nevr seen her flirtig wid any1
and whn dr onir sttrdt flirting wid her,she just chnged the tpic
if u guys noticed,it ws purvi who strted
i just hope dr onir doesnt get heart break,he doesnt deserve that
he is a nice man
u r ryt, onir must not be heart broken., i think the marriage is fake., i want arvi reunion but it must not hurt onir's feelings, so he must not get attached to her much...

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Joined: 17 July 2010

Posts: 5083

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruarvi

Originally posted by sherma


y the hell is she playing wid dr onir feeling
if they are married,its stiill okay if she openly flirts wid him
but if they r not so y is she doing this
i have never seen i,ovi, flirting or csyingwid any other guyexcept arjun
and evn purvi-i had nevr seen her flirtig wid any1
and whn dr onir sttrdt flirting wid her,she just chnged the tpic
if u guys noticed,it ws purvi who strted
i just hope dr onir doesnt get heart break,he doesnt deserve that
he is a nice man
u r ryt, onir must not be heart broken., i think the marriage is fake., i want arvi reunion but it must not hurt onir's feelings, so he must not get attached to her much...
but she is flirting wid him like mad
and its clear in his eyes he strted feeling for her
its so obvious if sum1 flirts wid u so much

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Joined: 02 July 2007

Posts: 6211

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
talkig to a guy in a friendly way is not flirting.
Onir and Purvi are taking care each other well.
 
Purvi is appreaciating Onir's good side and encorages him.
Onir respects Purvi's care for him.
 
both are understanding each other.
 
more than a husband and wife relationship they have just friendship kind of relationship.
 
 


Edited by newt2007 - 12 December 2012 at 3:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bumbushiArsha85dolce123fasheadittyhelloaamir-Stardust-Manoshonocrazygirl4RDaathyajkhusi

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Joined: 17 July 2010

Posts: 5083

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newt2007

talkig to a guy in a friendly way is not flirting.
Onir and Purvi are taking care each other well.
 
Purvi is appreaciating Onir's good side and encorages him.
Onir respects Purvi's care for him.
 
both are understanding each other.
 
more than a husband and wife relationship they have just friendship kind of relationship.
 
 
she actually flirts and behave like a wife to him
her dialogues-u spoiling the budget of the house
-u r such a gud man
-there is lots of things abt u wich is not known etc
 
her dialogues r so flirtitious
and purvis dis attitude has made onir fall for her.wich was visible yseterday
 

Orchid25

IF-Stunnerz

Orchid25

Joined: 06 March 2012

Posts: 25270

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:01am | IP Logged
whatever deal or understanding relation . for ekta every marriage relation valid . its not breakable so dont worry . purvi flirted with her husband and purvi will not leave her husband as this is not ektas rule and onir purvis marriage is not fake if anyone notice then you can easily get it that they are married but their relation very friendly . i think every arranged marriages  husband wife relation start with friendship so it is also and dont worry  purvi will not leave onir  as its not ektas marriage rule . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fashe

style14

IF-Stunnerz

style14

Joined: 10 September 2009

Posts: 26622

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Guys lets wait for the story to unfold before making any assumptions about why the character is behaving in a certain manner. 

Edited by style14 - 12 December 2012 at 8:23am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairdolce123fasheJShivjkhusiAshlaikabonibrightHuma-ameiliapeachesnplums

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Joined: 17 July 2010

Posts: 5083

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TALIRAlinda

whatever deal or understanding relation . for ekta every marriage relation valid . its not breakable so dont worry . purvi flirted with her husband and purvi will not leave her husband as this is not ektas rule and onir purvis marriage is not fake if anyone notice then you can easily get it that they are married but their relation very friendly . i think every arranged marriages  husband wife relation start with friendship so it is also and dont worry  purvi will not leave onir  as its not ektas marriage rule . 
i hope dronir-purvi are married,then purvi chrcter wont b more destryed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsb_26helloaamir

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Wats d big deal?!

2

-ALI- 13 1042 11 July 2011 at 11:34pm
By lunza
after the leap wats th new track? jebinu 2 424 29 June 2011 at 5:15am
By Thanee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.