Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
there r so many posts bashing ovi as a mther
but i want to ask is arjun a gud hubby or a fther
by eeing yesterday episode,we dont know wherther purvi onir are married but still he was concern for purvi,although the kid is not his,it sum1 else
he sat beside her spoke to her,cut fruits for her,when she said she will goto hotel alone,onir was like take care of urself
whereas arjun,nth bther abut her wife,2 daysbefre he was running leaving the meeting,but now he wants to attend the meeting and excpthis wife,who is pregnaaat and ahd complications to cum all alone
to kolkatta
is he really caring hubby or fther
and ovi was bashed cause she was irritated wid d sad hotel,evn i am 1 of those who wantsa comfy hotel whn i go out wid ac and tv,does that make me bad
purvi is pregnant,but has a person like onir wid him wich makes her feels secure,
and ovi has a husband lik arjun who makes he feel sucidal
i feel whn 1 is pregnnat she needs a man beside herwho makes her extra special,by special i dunt mean creditting her for awrd but just by keeping her happy the way onir does

Edited by sherma - 12 December 2012 at 3:37am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arjun v/s dr onir" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aathya

IF-Rockerz

aathya

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
onir is behaving nicely with purvi and taking care of purvi because she is behaving nicely with him she is not taunting him over every issue iam sure if purvi behaves exactly like ovi then onirs behavr would be exactly like arjun's..  there is one saying ' my attitude is based on how you treat me'... other persons reactions depends on our actions... 

Edited by aathya - 12 December 2012 at 5:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nshah21888Mi*chi*kath1JShiv..PlayfulKiss..smiley20crazygirl4RD

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
all i know is that Onir has concern for Purvi bt Ovi doesn't have for Arjun

comparison should be between Onir and Ovi how they do their responsibility and Onir is clear winner

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JShivsmiley20crazygirl4RDaathya

JShiv

Goldie

JShiv

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

onir is behaving nicely with purvi and taking care of purvi because she is behaving nicely with him she is not taunting him over every issue iam sure if purvi behaves exactly like ovi then onirs behavr would be exactly like arjun's..  there is one saying ' my attitude is based on how you treat me'... other persons reactions depends on our actions... 
Aatya well saidClap Thumbs Up Star
Right now i have a headache preaching about Ovi might just blow up my head Dead
so the less said about her the betterEmbarrassed
If i have to defend Purvi then i don't mind but wasting my time, patient and strength to type about Ovi i will do that when needed LOL

Edited by jonelle - 12 December 2012 at 6:00am

..PlayfulKiss..smiley20crazygirl4RDaathya

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

all i know is that Onir has concern for Purvi bt Ovi doesn't have for Arjun

comparison should be between Onir and Ovi how they do their responsibility and Onir is clear winner
compariison is made between ovi and purvi too cause bth r pregnant,and evn in the shw they r trying to show purvi tking care of herself and happy
whereas ovi drinking and sad
my post is y for cmparing the guys who r tking care of the pregnant ladies
onir do have concern for purvi evn though she isnt carrying his baby
whereas arjun doesnt cre for ovi,he is little concern 4 d baby and evn dis cncern will last until he finds out abt purvi being pregnmat wid his child

sherma

IF-Rockerz

sherma

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aathya

i totally agree wid d saying,but u cant deny this that if ur hubby still day dreams ur ex,u will respect him
i wont respect the person who have sex wid me and luvs sum1 else
ovi is taunting arjun,cause he wants to pretend in life,
he wants to shw the wrld hw much he luvs his wife.and when he is wid her alone,he doesnt tlk to her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shahsb_26

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
^^ you meant Arjun doesn't care for Ovi, i don think so he does and Ovi doesn't for Arjun thats why this seems so

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Arjun upset when he heard Ovi tried to kill herself. he is worried about her state. in that worry he got hurt. he cares for her wife. he is a good husband.
he prayed nothing should happen to the baby. he is worried when Ovi drank. it proves he is good father.

Ovi puts blame all the time on Purvi and thinks only about Purvi more than Arjun thinks of Purvi. in every aspect she pulls Purvi into picture. this proves she is not a good wife.
she is carrying a baby of her love Arjun. can't she take care of baby to prove that her love for Arjun is true. nope. she is not worried about baby at all. all the time thinking about destroying the baby. it proves she is not good mother.

Purvi and Onir side yet to be revealed fully. how she met Onir? how much Onir know about Purvi? all to be revealed.

as of now Purvi is married to Onir. Purvi staying away from her family so that Arjun and Ovi will be happy. she is perfect daughter of Archu.
Purvi and Onir understand each other. respects each other.
both thinks about others happiness.

Onir is calm person. keeps his mouth shut about his social works. he didn't share his works even to his wife.

Purvi is not allowing her past to come between her and Onir. they are sharing a friendly bond. Purvi is managing house works becasue of that she is complaining about his nature of bringing friends that disturbs the budget. same time she praises his good works.

JShivsmiley20aathya-RohitMaxwell-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.