Poll

Who according to you is the best onscreen couple

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
noorsand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Included some couples - that have had a lot of hits, and have made a mark as being iconic jodis. Do comment if you think some other couples should have been included!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Where is Salman Madz?
Salman Karishma?
Salman Aish?
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I grew up watching SRK and Kajol so they're close to my heart. Voted for them

Apart from them I like Rishi and Neetu... Ek main aur ek tu...
hasini009 thumbnail

Salman with Aish, Madhuri, Karishma, Sonali and Bhagyasree

SRK with Kajol, Rani, Preity, Karishma and Juhi

Aamir with Juhi

Kareena with Shahid

Katrina with Akshay Kumar

PC with Akshay and Hrithik 

Ranbir with Sonam, Deepika and Ileana

noorsand thumbnail
Originally posted by: rambo_ka_baap

Where is Salman Madz?

Salman Karishma?
Salman Aish?

I am huge fan of Salman but I think Salman has made a good jodi with all his co-stars and no single one can be pointed out . Also, Salman-Aish worked in only one movie. Their jodi cannot really be called iconic. Salman Karishma too a certain extent could have been included in the list. Regarding, Salman Madhuri - i liked them but unfortunately Madhuri took away all the credit in HAHK and their only other hit film was Saajan. 
I think Salman even if paired with a rock will make that rock look good but you can hardly call that a jodi. 

Originally posted by: noorsand

I am huge fan of Salman but I think Salman has made a good jodi with all his co-stars and no single one can be pointed out . Also, Salman-Aish worked in only one movie. Their jodi cannot really be called iconic. Salman Karishma too a certain extent could have been included in the list. Regarding, Salman Madhuri - i liked them but unfortunately Madhuri took away all the credit in HAHK and their only other hit film was Saajan. 
I think Salman even if paired with a rock will make that rock look good but you can hardly call that a jodi. 

πŸ‘

By the way i love Dharam Paaji and Hema jodi 
Edited by karaan10 - 11 years ago
noorsand thumbnail
Originally posted by: hasini009

Salman with Aish, Madhuri, Karishma, Sonali and Bhagyasree

SRK with Kajol, Rani, Preity, Karishma and Juhi

Aamir with Juhi

Kareena with Shahid

Katrina with Akshay Kumar

PC with Akshay and Hrithik 

Ranbir with Sonam, Deepika and Ileana

Salman looks good with everyone, his persona is like that!
SRK with Kajol first and then with others
Aamir with Juhi - I should have included this
Kareena with Shahid - only liked them in JWM
Katrina with Akshay - damn should have included them too!
PC with Akshay - yes with Hrithk no 
Ranbir like Salman also looks good with everyone,even Nargis😲
Edited by noorsand - 11 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have only seen SRK Kajol movies from the list πŸ˜† abd also Karishma-Govinda...Govinda is 🀒 So i am gonna go with SRK n Kajol πŸ˜ƒ
@noor

We are talking about onscreen Jodi. Also just coz Madz took all that doesn't mean Salman was overshadowed. Most memorable character of HAHK was Prem!!! Even before Nisha!!! Just coz Salman didn't take best actor that doesn't mean they didn't make a good couple!!! Have you been reading all reviews of HAHK??? They were equally praised!!! Aamir never took best actor for any movie with Juhi in lead either but they are considered one of the top jodis. Awards are rigged anyway. 

Salman - Aish made one film. Okay fine, we'll skip this one

Salman - Karishma. Made 8 films together. Infact more than SRK-Kajol!!! 1 annual hit, 2 cult classic comedy. 2 Rom -coms. 1 Family drama, 1 romantic and one drama. Now can you miss these 2??? And they were good friends. Besides Hum Saath Saath Hain (not couple in there anyway) they never worked in big productions like Yash Raj, Dharma or Filmkraft!

From the list I would go with Dharmendra and Hema. Followed with SRK - Kajol!!

But He-Man and Dream girl of Bollywood were rocking onscreen and off screen jodi!