India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

comments on 11th td episode

twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Since sree has writen a beautifull  small update, i thought of just posting some comments over some incidents of yesterday

Guhas are making use of the marriage between dk and disha to their advantage when they want they show that there is no marriage between disha adn dk and sometimes they show marriage is there.

DK warns suhas that disha is his legally wedded wife and no one can seperate her from him and he will surely take her back!!!!!!!!!!!!

AZuba the sweet old man asks dk to forgive suhas, since she is a mother and it is natural for her to be upset by looking at her daughter's condition.he folds his hand infront of dk , dk tells that he didnot feel bad

And above all Azuba told DK that he knows that dk is the right man to disha!!!!!!!! and he will keep her happy!!!!!!!!And that DK should not loose his patience since god will bring them together sooner or later and the fruit of patience is always sweet!!!!!!!!Tongue

(azuba u r really sweeeeetTongue)

THE servants at the sehagal house appeared to be more sensible and caring then the members of the house

When pari threw disha's luggage outside and asked the watchman to throw it to the dustbin the watchman gave a wild stare at her as if he wanted to throw her out,he tells that he will not allow anyone nor he himself will ever throw disha's luggages outside untill dk says so.

Again Pari today surpassed with her acting, she offers the watch man help to throw disha's luggage outside.

(disha's saree was not transparent today!!!!!!)

DK who is in the car and is going towards the park where disha is expected to have gone ,he tells to himself "disha why did u go out don't u trust me ,u should have waited for me to come and meet you.

disha in the sehagal house realises that she has lost the mobile in the park (she wanted to call up DK)

DK finds it in the park.....one thing i didn't understand was why didn't dk call her up or why didn't he send her Sms since morning or before he left sehagal house or why didn't disha call him up ???

SUhas slaps sukanya when sukanya tells suhas if gautum's marriage is broken then suhas's daughter's marriage will also break........For the first time i agreed with sukanya since sanya is gauthum's girl and if she enters bhonsle house then she will surely create lot of problems in rano's ,inder's and disha's life thus a big mess!

Atlast dk cried before bappa'a statue the man who never belived in God.

The whole episode was a drag ...and lot of unconnected dialoguesAngry

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:28am | IP Logged

oh wow is it so sweet it would be to see Dk crying and praying to Ganpati Bappa Clap. thanks twine and sree for the lovely updates and comments.

Cheers

Lata

Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Tx Twine!!!

DK finds it in the park.....one thing i didn't understand was why didn't dk call her up or why didn't he send her Sms since morning or before he left sehagal house or why didn't disha call him up ???..........I guess in his state of mind u tend 2 ignore the simplest of things so i think we should 4 give him this 1 twineWink..........

Mamta

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Azuba is the only person in the bhonsle house who can understand disha's feelings
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:40am | IP Logged

thanks Twine Clap

He didn't call cuz the writers want to drag this story by creating more misunderstandings.  Like Dk was thinking, don't you trust me Disha!! Angry

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Cryhi

Thanks for the analysis and yes i agree it is a little bit dragging now...come on and azuba he is a sweetheart awwwwwwwww touched by his gesture with DK and how he aasures him so sweet and also dk in front of bappa crying awwwww...

But this is a drag and hope today's ep improves but we know what is coming..maybe suhas will suggest ved and disha's marriage today..

SamyAngry

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samy74

But this is a drag and hope today's ep improves but we know what is coming..maybe suhas will suggest ved and disha's marriage today..

be patient samy ,not so early sanya madam will also join suhas in this matter and like a good bahu she will say that disha's happiness lies in marrying vedanth

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:47am | IP Logged

hi

jingle sorry my brains are not functioning at this stage...do u think dk and disha will ever meet before they get the biggest shock of their lives....

I think they will just keep missing each other and it will drag as we want them to meet but it will be the opposite that is how the strategy works..

SamyAngry

Go to top