Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: harshiti_dd

thanks for sharing

She is a great actress. talking to spirit.

Jhanvi spirit?

or all dead ones in the hand of Viraj.😲

⭐️
Or the people from his past!
Edited by RoyalLEO_Krrish - 11 years ago
sabrina.a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by likarsh
I don't know how I feel about this.

Will just wait and watch, I guess.

bold I like when you say this. Whenever you say something like this a good thing happens in the show 😃
Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Man, this show is something !! 
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Sudha chandran to enter Saubhagyvati Bhava

By Tejashree Bhopatkar, TNN | Dec 12, 2012, 01.00 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Tanaaz Irani|Sudha Chandran|Sriti Jha|Harshad Chopda|Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava
Sudha chandran to enter Saubhagyvati Bhava
Sudha Chandran
Life OK's Dil Se Di Dua Saubhagyavati Bhava has recently went through lot of changes right from the cast and the storyline which took a turn post leap. Both the leads Harshad Chopdaand Sriti Jha made exit from the show and two new leads were introduced. 

Now, the latest we have heard is that super talented and versatile actress Sudha Chandran, who is also known as 'Nache Mayuri' is all set to enter the show as Mrs.Vyas. Source states that Sudha will play the similar role on the lines of what Shernaaz Patel has essayed in the latest movie Talaash, starring Aamir Khan. 

Mrs. Vyas will be the one, who has the power to communicate with the spirits and non existing powers. When contacted, Sudha confirmed, " I haven't started shooting for the show yet, so I have no idea about my character in detail but all I know is I will be the one who can speak to spirits." 

If sources are to be believed than it was a tie between Tanaaz Irani and Sudha Chandran to play this role but Sudha took the cake and will enter Saubhagyavati Bhava this week. 

Keep reading this space to know more updates and gossips from the TV world. 

TFS😊
xxxswan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now she entered the viraj house with gajar ka halwa and said wo yaha par hai jhanvi and how viraj believe in this wait and watch
MahinK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting!!! Hope to see J's re-entry!! TFS :)
xxxswan thumbnail
so story goes like taalash movie track like kareena gost😎 take revange so jhanvi gost take revange with viraj sound interesting 🤣
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For a week, this show looked like it was regaining credibility w/ Viraj's exposure by Ananya in a real life set, but the new CVs are now regressing to where the old CVs were - once again, making Viraj magically sabotaging Ananya's show and totally derailing her operations.  That, and now this new tantric track, is supposed to be believable?

I'd like to see what the TRPs are, come next week.  Are they giving up on Ananya & Rajinder already?  First, this track, and then the news of Sanjay returning?  Sanjay returning is not so bad, although it would bring back the questions about the real Sia, but this tantric track was really uncalled for.
xxxswan thumbnail
sudha chandra play mrs vyas and neighbour of viraj and look perfect and her eyes so perfect and weird but look preety in pink saree 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I saw her entry.  It was funny how Viraj, who was initially pissed @ her, suddenly became fixated on her detecting Jhanvi in the house.  Wonder why Viraj doesn't let go of Ananya and instead pursue Jhanvi thru this avenue.