Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

   

Could SNS be in for a time leap?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Joined: 04 April 2011

Posts: 9167

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
OK I must admit. I never expected Gopi to have a baby girl. I always thought CV's would show a boy to inherit the Modi mantle.

Now that it is a girl it still begs the question. Who will have the first heir. Gopi or Rashi?

And considering SNS will not last that long will they leap ahead and show us what happens... or will they leave us in suspense?

Or will they surprise us all and show Rashi delivering the heir Shocked

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpcvdprasaddz651munnihyderabad-nilani--Archana-awesome-rajidelsiswasthiXarinaani_grDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Could SNS be in for a time leap?" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

I-Luv-Rashi

IF-Dazzler

I-Luv-Rashi

Joined: 24 October 2011

Posts: 3777

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Will love to see Rashi pregnant and delivering a baby boy but i doubt it as after this much suspense and stories behind Rashi's pregnancy something is fishy will they ever show Rashi pregnant?and will they ever show Gopi pregnant again and delivering a baby boy? or all this will happen in Last Episode?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-delsiShaunSAswasthiXarinaani_gr

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Joined: 25 March 2012

Posts: 4024

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Good question even though Rshi gives their first heir it ill not like Ahem's son would be
even it is last long Gohem son ill be true heir see the business like his dad
iam very much happy to see Girl
Rashim sharm select the right girl smilar like Gopi unlike ssk (sorry to mention)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-ShaunSAswasthiXarinaani_gr

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Joined: 04 April 2011

Posts: 9167

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohemforever

Will love to see Rashi pregnant and delivering a baby boy but i doubt it as after this much suspense and stories behind Rashi's pregnancy something is fishy will they ever show Rashi pregnant?and will they ever show Gopi pregnant again and delivering a baby boy? or all this will happen in Last Episode?

Rashi delivering the heir will be a twist in the tale! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-swasthiXarinaani_gr

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Joined: 04 April 2011

Posts: 9167

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Good question even though Rshi gives their first heir it ill not like Ahem's son would be
even it is last long Gohem son ill be true heir see the business like his dad
iam very much happy to see Girl
Rashim sharm select the right girl smilar like Gopi unlike ssk (sorry to mention)

Must admit I am rather pleased she chose a girl for GoHam. A son would have been so cliched.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-delsiswasthiXarinaani_gr

NazimKiDewani

Coolbie

NazimKiDewani

Joined: 15 January 2012

Posts: 22924

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Rashi delivery isnt so easy like gopi... Its diffenatly with the bunches of KKs... Dont know if Rashi deliver a boy or she deliver a girl...Tongue

but im very much Happy with gohem baby girl...girl is the special gift of god...or Ahem also want the baby girl like gopi..so his dream come ture..or god gives him a little gopi as gift...Embarrassed

or Yes SNS diffenatly going to leap in future... I think coz tha cannot shows tiny baby for long time..so they get leap..or maybe in leap the shows pregnant Rashi...but forme is nodoubt full Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-delsiShaunSAswasthiXarinaani_gr

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Joined: 04 April 2011

Posts: 9167

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Rashi delivery isnt so easy like gopi... Its diffenatly with the bunches of KKs... Dont know if Rashi deliver a boy or she deliver a girl...Tongue

but im very much Happy with gohem baby girl...girl is the special gift of god...or Ahem also want the baby girl like gopi..so his dream come ture..or god gives him a little gopi as gift...Embarrassed

or Yes SNS diffenatly going to leap in future... I think coz tha cannot shows tiny baby for long time..so they get leap..or maybe in leap the shows pregnant Rashi...but forme is nodoubt full Ermm

The one thing we can be sure off Sherry. UrShi are bound to start plotting for Rashi to deliver the heir. They know she stands a chance now that Gopi has delivered a girl.

Problem is we know RaJig are going to have some troubled waters ahead. So defo a baby-making kalakari will be on the menu somewhere along the line LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NazimKiDewani-Archana-delsiswasthiXarina

swasthi

IF-Rockerz

swasthi

Joined: 20 April 2011

Posts: 9835

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Why have a time leap just to have a male heir? Why not accept the heir as it is now ... a Modi girl? Does it really matter?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dz651NazimKiDewaniShaunSAXarinaani_gr

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
NEXT KOKILA AFTER LEAP... kuthisonam 9 1173 21 November 2011 at 11:10pm
By ShaunSA
Raashi leap,not Ahem -JollyJabeen- 0 377 27 October 2011 at 3:12pm
By -JollyJabeen-
LEAP kasrana 6 562 26 July 2011 at 3:32pm
By Mandy20
Leap time? Thamanna85 5 559 19 July 2011 at 11:52am
By zee10
BEST - TAKE LEAP OF 1 YEAR... mayank7 4 428 06 July 2011 at 2:11am
By shaffa

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.