Page 1 of 110

Page 1
Page   of 110
Page 2 Page 110

--Simren--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Simren--

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Yipeee Partyguys i can't believe we completed the first thread and this story has progressed to a new thread and the credit goes to you guys who commented and liked my posts , your encouragement means a lot to me...love you guys for reading and liking my FF.

Hope you guys will support me as you did in the last thread and i hope we could make many more threads of this FF, Thnkx to all the spamming Kings and queens who helped me getting to the next thread of this FF.

Hope you like my FF in future as well, For PM's please add sweetsimi123 to your buddy list.

Thank you

Simren 

Edited by sweetsimi123 - 26 December 2012 at 5:14am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995heygirlhellangelssneha56Ash.SwaroncoolsameeraTrupti09reet_26amipatel2_Deepika_-Chaitra-Anomic_lonerBusyIndivaBeed3fan4evaKaren_sharonAnindita91Rutuyogini64sadafarshaShrutikaSwaRonCrazy4AshVikblush...euphoria..rinku90Lassi_TanHaswaron9113blue_anABBY92maraudernature2Joshua_TANHASharif.Badmaash

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Swaron Frienship can turn into love FF #2 Finished" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Simren--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Simren--

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Character sketch:

Shekawat family:

Sumit Shekawat: One of the biggest business tycoon of India. Business partner and Best friend with Gautam Raiprakash. Husband of Mrs Mandira Shekawat and Dad of Swayam and Tanvi.

Mrs Mandira Shekawat: Wife of Sumit Shekawat. Swayam's and Tanvi's Mom. Loves her family a lot and her best friend is Ashna Raiprakash.

Swayam Shekawat: Heartrobe of the college, Very possessive about his things. Son of Sumit and Mandira, Tanvi's brother loves his sister very much, very protective about his sister. Best friend of Sharon or should I say more than a best friend of Sharon. Very friendly person.  More attached with Raiprakash's. He's in his final year. Takes care of Ashi as his sister.

Tanvi Shekawat: 
Student Of St.louis her best friend is Ashi Raiprakash. They both are in the same year. 1st year of college. Swayam's sister and daughter of Sumit and Mandira. Loves her brother a lot.

Other Characters And Raiprakash family character sketch scroll down.Smile

Edited by sweetsimi123 - 12 December 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

heygirlTrupti09BusyIndivaBeeAnindita91ShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshablue_anLassi_TanHaswaron9113maraudernature2

--Simren--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Simren--

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Character sketch:

Raiprakash family:

Gautam Raiprakash: One of the biggest business tycoon of India. Business partner and best friend with Sumit Shekawat. Husband of Mrs Ashna Raiprakash and Dad of Sharon and Ashi.

Mrs Ashna Raiprakash: Wife of Gautam Raiprakash. Sharon's and Ashi's Mom. Loves her family a lot and her best friend is Mandira Raiprakash.
e

Sharon Raiprakash: Diva of the college, Very possessive about her things. Daughtr of Gautam and Ashna, Ashi's sister loves her sister a lot. Best friend of Swayam or maybe more than that. More attached with Shekawat's. She's in the final year.

Ashi Raiprakash:  Student of St.louis and her best friend is Tanvi Shekawat. They both are in the same year. 1st year of college. Sharon's sister and daughter of Gautam and Ashna. Loves her sister a lot and Respects Swayam as her brother.

Other characters and concept Scroll down.Smile

Edited by sweetsimi123 - 11 December 2012 at 11:54pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

heygirlTrupti09simran.284BusyIndivaBeeAnindita91ShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshablue_anLassi_TanHaswaron9113ABBY92maraudernature2

--Simren--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Simren--

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

Other characters:

Reyansh Singania: A very small town boy from Bhopal. His from a middleclass family  Came in St.louis to study and have a better career. Has a crush on Sharon. Gets angry when he sees Swayam and Sharon together.

Kriya Ghai: Loves Reyaansh but gets angry when he is after Sharon. Fighter of the college.  

Other characters are the same.
Dazzlings:  Swayam, Sharon, Rey, Kriya, Simmi, Nilesh.
Weaklings: Neha, Vicky, Amar, Rinni, Bharat, Vishaka.

Concept: Swayam and Sharon are best friends, possessive about each other. Rey has a crush on Sharon the gang knows it but Sharon and Swayam are unaware about it. Shekawat's and Raiprakash's share a family friends bonding.

Guys can't promise for regular updates but hope u'll enjoy it.Smile

Edited by sweetsimi123 - 11 December 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Trupti09simran.284BusyIndivaBeeAnindita91sadafarshaShrutikaSwaRonblue_anLassi_TanHaswaron9113marauderABBY92nature2Joshua_TANHA

--Simren--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Simren--

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Index
Chapter 14: page 1
Chapter 15: page 2
Chapter 16: page 30
Note: page 37
Note: page 40
Chapter 17: page 102
Chapter 18: page 103
Chapter 19: page 103
Chapter 20: page 103
Chapter 21: page 103
Chapter 22: page 103
*COMPLETED*

Edited by sweetsimi123 - 26 December 2012 at 5:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

heygirlAsh.SwaronAnindita91sadafarshaswaron9113ABBY92nature2

--Simren--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Simren--

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

Swaron "Friendship can turn into love" Part 14

Hi guys, this is chapter 14 of this FF and the first chapter on this thread...hope you enjoy it...ENJOY!!!

At Swayam's house:
The room which Sway
am never allowed anyone to enter:
The sight Sharon saw in, left her dumbstruck.

Sharon: Swayam y..ye..yeh sab??
Swayam: Haan Sharon this are all the best memories of my life'.
Sharon: (tears started to flow from her eyes)
There was written on the wall the best memories of my life and all the  pictures were of Sharon how they used to fight, how they supported each other, how they became best friends, 99% of the room was with her pictures, he had tagged her pictures as BFF but then underneath he had written as My life, My love'.as he has changed it now since they were in a relationship. This showed that the best memories of his life were all related to Sharon'..only 1% of the pictures were not of Sharon because that were about  having the best parents in the world'. Sharon was walking all around the room and looking at her pictures, every picture had a hidden happiness or the wordings talked about why this picture or this memory is special'.Sharon was full of tears she just turned  to see Swayam leaning against the wall and looking at his beautiful princess she just ran towards him and hugged him as tight as possible.
Sharon: I love you Swayam'. I Love you more then anything in this whole wide world.
Swayam: ( hugged her back) I Love you too Sharon'
Sharon: You know Swayam you're the first person who made me feel so special in my whole life'..I love you Swayam'.
Swayam: well I'm glad that I'm the first person in ur life to make you feel special (smiled and kissed her on her forehead)
Sharon: Swayam you would never leave me na??
Swayam: Never ever'aur jab tum mera naam leti ho na toh bohot acha lagta hai'
Sharon: (smiled) Swayam ya Sam??
Swayam: Swayam!!
Sharon: Acha thode din pehle tum mujhe dat rahe the kyunki mein tume Swayam keh rahi hu aur aaj keh rahe ho ki u like when I call u Swayam??
Swayam: haan uss din dat raha tha kyunki tum woh gusse mein Swayam bol rahi thi' lekin jab tum pyaar se bolti ho toh bohot acha lagta hai'
Sharon Smiled and gave him a tight peck on his lips, her tight peck was meant to be short and sweet kiss but there no way Swayam was letting her go off he pulled her and the meant to be short and sweet kiss turned to a wild and long kiss they both kissed with equal passion, love and intensity. They both were so lost in each other, that they didn't realize how long they stood in each other's embrace.
Sharon: (moving back) Swayam I guess ab mujhe chalna chahiye, kyunki abhi thodi dher mein Mandira aunty aur sab ajayenge toh..
Swayam: arrey wait na'aur waise bhi tum thodi pehli baar ayi ho'you used to always come na'toh dnt worry they won't mind.
Sharon: no Swayam please tab ki baat kuch aur thi ab situation alag hai aur I can relation different hai'.  (dramatically) mujhe aapni In laws ko acha impression toh dena hi padega na'.
Swayam: (laughs) ok ok but fine I'll drop you'
Sharon: no Swayam it's ok I'll go home by myself'I'll manage
Swayam: I know you can manage'but I'll drop you or else ur not going
Sharon: (smiles) ufff ok fine'
Swayam: (smiles) chale?
Sharon: haan chalo'
They both sit in the car and drive off:
Outside Raiprakash mansion:
Swayam opens the door for Sharon like a true gentlemen.
Sharon: (hugs him) Thnkx Swayam for making me feel so special and showing me ur secret room.
Swayam: pleasure is all mine princess.
Sharon: (smiles gives a light peck on his lips and leaves)
Swayam: (smiles and drives back to his home)

Guys how was it... i know it was too small but guys please try and understand i'm still sick and i was not supposed to be starting this new thread so soon, but i didn't wanted to disappoint the readers by updating very late, so i hope you guys understand, i will try and make chapter 15 longer then this chapter...so please leave your precious comments and hit the like button. iss baar no demand.

Next chapter page 7...

Edited by sweetsimi123 - 16 December 2012 at 7:15am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995heygirlrockstar2340Ash.Swaronswaron20tanharockkssw1234Trupti09LoveShantannucoolsameerasimran.284kreya204_Deepika_megsyAnomic_lonerBusyIndivaBeed3fan4evaRutusweetcherry95--Rumeli--Anindita91ShrutikaSwaRonsadafarshablush...euphoria..rinku90SanskritiSCrazy4AshVikyogini64HPHolic-3--Rose--ABBY92marauderswaron9113blue_anLassi_TanHaJoshua_TANHAnature2

nature2

IF-Stunnerz

nature2

Posted: 12 December 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
mindblowing part ClapClap

lovely memo swaron Heart

Edited by nature2 - 12 December 2012 at 12:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Simren--

nature2

IF-Stunnerz