India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Jumping Walls and Lipstick on Forehead!

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Hey, we finally get to see how Angad ''Jumps Walls'' for Kripa! After reading the preview for today's episode, one comes to know that a drunken Angad will jump over to Kripa's room (strange, I thought they both lived in the same house, whatever!) and put lipstick in her maang!

Ho gaya kaam! After yesterday's episode (for which I am trying to type an update now) we get to see once again that while Angad is in the process of falling in love with Kripa, she has once again proved that her feelings for Angad run very, very deep! And Angad knows about it!

I loved the way he rests his back on the Elevator Wall and smiles.....that smile spoke volumes about Angad's feelings for Kripa and also his being aware of Kripa's feelings for him! The way Kripa says with a toss of frustration, that had Angad ever thought what would become of Kripa, if something had happened to him, seem to have left an indelible impression on Angad's mind, his expression changed from one of playfullness to one of serenity!

Will elaborate more on this in my Update, which is coming out really, really lousy!

Cheers,

Chilly

KYPH_fan Goldie
KYPH_fan
KYPH_fan

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:49am | IP Logged
   Chilly is this preview right. If it is I am sooo happy, CANT WAIT!!!!!! Smile Wow angad, kripa and sindoor, fatal combination!!!!Big smile  I hope its true.Confused I am desperately waiting for UR May 12th update now.
Khwaga1 Senior Member
Khwaga1
Khwaga1

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I can't wait till tomorrow's episode!! 
queen-bee Goldie
queen-bee
queen-bee

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Hi Chilly,

Mere ko kuch kuch ho raha hai preview par kar......lol

Kripa knows that ......Love is an act of endless forgiveness.One tender look from Angad and kripa darling will do anything for love and angad!!

mink's message to kripa: The course of true love never did run smooth!!

anjali_angel Senior Member
anjali_angel
anjali_angel

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 1:34am | IP Logged

im not sure wether they do live in same house . sometimes the outhouse is actually shown outside the house & sometimes its inside..      & jumping the wall?????? lekin ab tak toh woh hamesha se direct door se hi entry leta aaya hai naa... is baar kyaa kripa ne door lock karnaa seekh liya kyaa???.... btw what do u think will provoke him to do that if thats actually gonna happen ...... prithvi or kripa herslf???? i mean there hs to be a reason!

still waiting desperately for todays episode to see the showdown between prithvi & angad!!!!!!!LOL

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 1:53am | IP Logged
HEHEHE. TONIGHT'S GONNA BE ONE HELLUVA KNOCKOUT EPISODE !
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:16am | IP Logged

wow..chilly am waiting hard for the next episode...i wish i get to see it tonight since no repeat tommorrow..and will have to wait till monday for that...which i cantDead after all this quick happenings in the soap.....i would be depending on ur update dear AS USUAL..............

Saphira Groupbie
Saphira
Saphira

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:32am | IP Logged

somethings amiss in that preview, i checked it out and it was for 11th may not 12th i.e. today, angad doing something that stupid is just weird even if his drunk,

SaPhIrA

Go to top