WRITTEN UPDATE 11\12\2012 BY SAUMYA

fathima19 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hitler Didi 11th December 2012 Written Update by saumya

Hitler Didi 11th December 2012 Written Episode

Episode starts with Indu and Lahorewali(LW) looking at each other. LW smiles at her but people come to take her because there was no one to receive her.those people LW away while Indu is protesting. The teacher also stops Indu, telling her that she has to give away more gifts. While Indu is trying to get loose of the teacher's grip; teacher tells her that she is answerable for Indu's security so she better not roam about. Indu still manages to run and starts searching for LW. Indu runs and shots behind the bus in which LW was leaving but in vain.
Teacher stops Indu and tells her not to follow that bus since itsgoing to bhatinda,punjab and not Delhi.

Kutumb asks Rishi why did he not tell her about his decision of marrying zaraand if he wants to be with zara even if she is not Indira. Rishi says yes maand that zara would take care of everyone. Kutumb asks what if indu disagrees.Rishi says when everyone in cc believes that zara is India then why indu won't and says even if zara isn't Indira, is zara not a hoops human being and she is the only one who can manage this zoo. Kutumb agrees that if someone can replace Indira, its zara. Rishi says that I will need your help to bring indu and zara closer. Kutumb says she would.Rishi hugs her. savita sees this and is irritated .

Indu is sitting all confused in the bus about how can the woman she met be Indira if she is dead and how can there be so many look-alike of her mom.she decides that she has to meet LW, while she is thinking about what to do, teacher hands over her cell phone to indu telling her that its her dad on the line. Rishi asks her how is she and she sarcastically replies that she is fine till now but after the Call she isn'tsure.Rishi says that he wants to tell her something and Indu says that she has to ask something . Rishi lets Indu proceed. Indu asks about her mom, Indira and if she is really dead. Rishi replies that she was same as her khadus aunty, zara. Indu says now don't say that khadus aunty is Indira and that she can't be Indiraand then disconnects the call.Rishi is disappointed.the two buses are side by side but she doesn't notice.

Indu sees that the road ahead bifurcates with one leading to Delhi and other to Bhatinda. Indu thinks that its her last chance to find the look-alike of her mom. She hits her teacher with catapult guiltily and the bus is stopped. Indu gets down and asks people around about when will the next bus to bhatinda arrive. The teacher catches her and scolds her. Indu asks for forgiveness.the other bus stops there too and LW throws a stone which hits the teacher when teacher gets busy with it, indu notices the other bus and runs away and searches for Lw in that bus but everyone has gotten down.she searches everywhere for herbut in vain. LW is shown dancing somewhere with some kids.
Rishi and zara are shown sad and are having fb of then together and are going to call each other but decide against it because they had decided so.

teacher catches Indu again. The other bus is leaving. Indu successfully gets the teacher of her and runs behind the bus and catches it by the ladder behind the bus and climbs it and sits on the roof

No precap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
These are my updates... I had already posted in forum...you copied out from some site that had copied my update from here... You should have some respect for the updater who had given a lot of time for the same... You should have checked it before posting.
fathima19 thumbnail
I WROTE WHO THE UPDATE WAS WRITTEN BY SAUMYA ,WAS JUST SHARING IT SO OTHERS COULD READ.I DID NOT SAY FATHIMA_19 DID THE UPDATE I SED SAUMYA...READ BEFORE YOU COME WITH RESPECT STORIES.SORRY FOR OFFENDING YOU,WILL NOT SHARE UPDATES DUE TO THIS,
Badala thumbnail
If you know its against forum rules to write in capitals... I just want to day that you should have checked that it was already posted by someone else and that person might feel offended for the same...
fathima19 thumbnail
😕you taking this whole update thing to another level,,,amanda was sweet enuf not to comment as she knew i gave her credit for her work,neways sorry for offending you,dont wish to discuss this petty thing over!!!
Badala thumbnail
I am sorry...just that last time you wrote things in capital which in internet terms is taken as shouting so I just got hyper...i did not mean to be that rude...
fathima19 thumbnail
my work computer is permanently on caps,neways please post updates for yesterdays episode will be greatly appreciated
fathima19 thumbnail
foget it i was also annoyed,its silly,so truce yeah and thanks for the updates,😊